Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New 78 Tique

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
CC Fan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CC Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New 78 Tique
    Posted: May-18-2006 at 11:44am
Just bought my first Correct Craft boat and going to drop her in the water this afternoon!
1978 Ski Tique

Roger
1978 Ski Tique
duffnit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duffnit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2006 at 11:49am
Congrats!
Welcome Aboard!!
Let us hear about your maiden voyage.

Pics are good too.
Danny

"no offense- but the rate at which you spread bad information is very impressive"    
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2006 at 11:52am
Roger,
Welcome.... I think that generation of CCs are some of the best deals around!!....

Where you from? ...Let us know how the maiden voyage goes? You'll never go back to anything else!

Post some pics and good luck!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
2_Nautiques View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2_Nautiques Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2006 at 3:24pm
Roger welcome aboard. You will have fun in the Ski Tique. My first new boat was a 1978 Ski Tique. Fun boat and fast (for an inboard). I used that boat for 10 years and sold it for the same price I paid for it new. Now that's value! I sure do miss that boat. Have fun.
fredo68 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fredo68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-19-2006 at 10:37am
2 nautiques
good lookin boats what body of water?
hope not the maumee or st joe.

fredo68
fredo68
2_Nautiques View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2_Nautiques Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-19-2006 at 9:00pm
fredo, Thanks, actually I am on the Auglaize River which empties into the Maumee River in Defiance, Ohio. Been here over 28 years
CC Fan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CC Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-19-2006 at 11:47pm
Sorry guys been to busy messing with the boat recently :-)   I have had her in the water twice now and everything seemed to go well. Just your tipical holley carb problems but I belive I have them all worked out now... Is the motor in my boat std rotation? I belive I have a starter bendix <sp?> that could use replaceing. Wasn't sure if the napa special would work or if I have to give my buddies at Midwest Correct Craft a call.

By the way I am in Northern Indiana

Roger
1978 Ski Tique
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2006 at 11:10am
The Napa store in syracuse is where I found the best price for a marine unit.
duckhawk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckhawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2006 at 4:14pm
Congrats Roger on the new Tique.
I just bought my first Correct craft also, a 75 ski tique with a newly re-built chevy 350 in it. I pick it up this Friday, the guy's de-winterizing it for me and we're going to go out. It also has a Holley carb.
Jeff
J Fisher
pswann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pswann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2006 at 7:35pm
Wow a tique with a 350 chevy? That should fly!!
CC Fan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CC Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2006 at 10:35am
Good to hear duckhawk hope you like it half as much as me. We have had it in the water 4 times already but now the wife says no more till it warms up a bit....:-) I guess she has somthing aginst 50% weather? The tique deffenatly sets low in the water though, great wakeboard boat.

Roger
1978 Ski Tique
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic