NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Boat ramp follies

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
jimsport93 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Boat ramp follies
    Posted: May-28-2017 at 9:43am
Well, Memorial Day is in full swing here at Lake Lanier.
Got back into the ramp last night. Robin dropped me off at the dock so I could get the Suburban and the trailer. Walked up through the parking lot. There is this woman leaning on the front of a Mercedes kinda looking in distress. Seemed unusual. Got my truck/trailer and pulled around to hit the ramp. As I pulled around I could see the driver's door on the Mercedes is on the ground. Two couples were together in this big cruiser on a trailer. The guy with the Mercedes leaves his door open. His friend with the cruiser gets his small Ford Explorer (older model) and trailer. As he drives around toward the ramp to retrieve the boat he clips his friend's Mercedes knocking the door off. The Mercedes owner is drunk. They are trying to figure out whether to call the police and file a police report......but hesitant to do so because the Mercedes driver is trashed.
It was a classic. Too bad I did not think to snap a pic!
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-28-2017 at 9:38pm
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-28-2017 at 9:40pm
Tim,
Maybe you should stay away from this thread?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic