Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cheap Boats on E-Bay

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
1998Nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1998Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cheap Boats on E-Bay
    Posted: August-23-2006 at 10:58am
Are these all scams, they are aking $70.00 for a 2005 on E Bay. They are all in EURO.
jon4pres View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jon4pres Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2006 at 11:09am
Yes, If it looks too good to be true it probably is, Especially if it is on ebay.
82 2001

jon4pres@gmail.com
Fort Scott Kansas
77stang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77stang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2006 at 11:20am
please give me the link or the item number

i'm an ebay seller and buyer. i dont understand how this is done and i cant find the item in question

thanks
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2006 at 11:23am
You see these things...what they do is ask you to email them first...and may highjack your identity or try to feed you a story and get some up front money.

Never want to respond to these adds..."curiousity killed the cat"

Report them to ebay!
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

emccallum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emccallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2006 at 2:49pm
A scam I heard about....Say you are the seller....they give you the asking price. Then bring you a bank check for more than the amount of the car....saying just send me back the difference (makes the seller feel good about the person and confuses the sale, I guess)...turns out the check is fake that looks like a real bank check. Car/boat is gone.My banker had a customer get hooked on this one.
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2006 at 3:23pm
Someone tryed to run a scam on Blondiegurl today!On the blue bomb she was biding for on E-bay,they sent her a 2nd chance offer but it was not sent by the seller.
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2006 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by MaddMarxx MaddMarxx wrote:

Someone tryed to run a scam on Blondiegurl today!On the blue bomb she was biding for on E-bay,they sent her a 2nd chance offer but it was not sent by the seller.

I get a second chance scam on everything I bid on, I even get a second chance when I win. Now that's service.
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
77stang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77stang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2006 at 4:43pm
oh i see. we are referring to the worlds idiot population
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2006 at 4:55pm
Hey MaddMarxx,

You and Blondiegurl buds? You should have pitched in that extra $25 so she wouldn't have to pedal so hard!!!
Greg

86 BFN
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2006 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by 77stang 77stang wrote:

please give me the link or the item number

i'm an ebay seller and buyer. i dont understand how this is done and i cant find the item in question

thanks

Not sure which item you're trying to find but most of these scams are pulled within a day that's why you can't find after we've been talking about it.
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
BlondieGurl1443 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlondieGurl1443 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2006 at 6:11pm
Hey Skicat,
maddmarxx and I are buds, and he wouldnt let me spend any more on that boat, considering all the work that needed to be done on it. I was looking foward to see what i could have really have done to the blue bomb.
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2006 at 9:23pm
Keep looking Blondiegurl, I found my "red bomb" on ebay as well. Maybe a little better shape that the blue one, but still needs lots of attention. You can find them on there quite often.
Greg

86 BFN
Dank View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2006 at 3:35pm
here's one as of 2:28pm central on 08/24/06.
"I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine's a good start for me"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic