Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How many can you name?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
farmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How many can you name?
    Posted: December-26-2006 at 8:24pm
How many of these late model beauties can you identify from the picture?

Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-26-2006 at 9:32pm
The dark blue one on the far left looks like something I know about.
Tim D
farmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-26-2006 at 9:52pm
   BINGO!!!!!!!!
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-26-2006 at 10:14pm
OK, I'll Guess,

Right to left.
4 Mercury, 4 and 6 cyl. from the 50s, early
60s.

A small Mercury, probably from the 40s.

A Ted Williams/Sears

2 Evinrudes

A small Merc from the 40s

In the back ground, looks like a Montgomery Wards Sea King

BKH
Livin' the Dream

2_Nautiques View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2_Nautiques Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-27-2006 at 3:47pm
Looks like a jackpot!

From right to left:

An early 60’s 35hp Mercury
A 50’s Mark 30 4 cyl. Mercury
An early 60’s 4 cyl 50 or 65 hp Mercury
A 50’s Mark 55 4 cyl Mercury
Scott Atwater ?
Gamefisher or Eska?
Late 60’s 6hp Evinrude
Late 50’s Early 60’s 18hp Evinrude
Early 50’s 7.5 or hurricane 10 Mercury
Some electric thing ???
In the background late 50’s 55hp v4 Evinrude
Don’t know what the inboard is ???

Gas tanks don’t line up with the motors, no Mercury tanks?

That’s the best that I can do.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-27-2006 at 4:09pm
Besides the engines with the name displayed, all I can guess is the V8 is a Ford.
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-27-2006 at 10:41pm
farmer...Do you want another one??

eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2006 at 7:30am
Farmer, if i would of known...I was sick of moving them around and I gave them to the scrap man, he was happy, they were probably from the 40's    sorry
good source for any outboard stuff is Frankies marine out in Oklahoma, he tells me he has 3 or 4 buildings full of outboard stuff, Ill post his number if anyone has interest
"the things you own will start to own you"
farmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2006 at 7:02pm
Eric,please don't tell me you're one of those guys who throws things out just because he hasn't used them in 10 or 20 years!!!
Please post that number if you would. I have a parts motor for each of my running motors but you never know. Farmer
farmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2006 at 7:08pm
MaddMarxx, thanks for the offer but I'm trying to get more into the mercs. Those 4 on the end were my most recent "acquisition" and besides, my wife is starting to take a head count every time she goes into the garage. Now ,I don't know much about women but that can't be a good sign. thanks Farmer
farmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2006 at 10:05pm
2 Nautiques. Hope the other guys won't toss you off the forum for knowing so much about outboards! I'll list the ones you got right or close. (of course,I use a book) Farmer

1. 1960 merc 300E 35hp
2. X
3. 1959 mark 58AE Super Thunderbolt 45hp
4. 1956-58 mark 55E 40hp
5. X
6. 1975 Eska 5.5hp
7. 1966 Evinrude Fisherman 6hp
8. X
9. 1952 KE4 Rocket Deluxe 7.5hp
10.19?? Pflueger Supreme electric thing
11. X
12.1977 Ford 302 marine Mustang
13. the gas tank comment was just showing
      off. No merc tanks.
14. There is another outboard in the picture that no one has mentioned. Look at the tanks again.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2006 at 7:35am
I personally like the storage rack, well constructed, I"ll post the number today   eric
2_Nautiques View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2_Nautiques Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2006 at 1:19pm
Farmer, Can't help myself, I love all boats even outboards, have had a few old evinrudes, still have a Mark 25, with two old mark 20's in parts.

I see the outboard to the far right, looks like a tiller handle from a Johnson, but it looks like it is blue?

The tank under the 6hp Evinrude must be a Mercury tank?

That one in the background has got me puzzeled, tried zooming in but still can't tell. Looks like it says LARK which would make it an Evinrude, however It might be an old GALE.

Been fun, thanks
farmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2006 at 5:57pm
Okay. The tanks. There are two pressure tanks to go with the blue motor down by the mercs.It's a 5.5hp evinrude 1955. you are also right about the motor in the backround. 1959 Evinrude Lark 35hp. thanks Farmer
farmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2006 at 5:59pm
Eric,the racks are sweet. The heavy one is on caster wheels so I don't have to lift the mercs.I made them last weekend. Farmer
farmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2006 at 6:00pm
Hey MaddMarxx. Where are you located. I might know someone interested in the johnson if it is complete and has compression. What year ??      Farmer
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2006 at 9:44am
Farmer, 918-786-8180   sometimes you have to call a couple of times to get a hold of him, but he's got the stuff if you need it    Eric
farmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2006 at 10:56am
Eric, thanks for the number. Farmer
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2007 at 9:35am
farmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2007 at 7:54pm
Hollywood, I believe those were sold through Sears.They are air cooled like the eska that I have now. Thanks for thinking of me but now that all my outboards are in one place, my wife has a much easier time telling when I get a new one. Not good.    Gary
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic