NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

emails of replies

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: emails of replies
    Posted: August-02-2007 at 7:09pm
Has anyone else had a problem getting the email notices of replies of threads you have posted on? Since the site went to the new server, I can't seem to get email notices. I've checked my profile settings and it seems to be the same. Any ideas?
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2007 at 7:45pm
Steve, I had the opposite problem! I was getting "watch this topic for replies" for every thread I had ever posted on. I had to change my profile setting as well as "unwatch" every one of them as they came in. I think I may have them all changed unless someone goes back lots of pages and posts bringing the thread back up to the top. It certainly was a minor inconvenience compared to what Keith has brought the new CCfan back up to. Check your settings again.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2007 at 8:08pm
Pete
I agree, the site is running much better. I've checked my settings on this site and my email settings. Earlier I found that the emails were being filtered as spam. I put the site in my address book thinking that would cure that problem. Now I get nothing.
I'll put my MasterCraft owning brother (MCRick) on the case. He's good on computers, not so good at picking boats. I feel the latter is more important.
Steve
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2007 at 9:08pm
Tull, sounds like you need to 'allow' ccfan in your anti virus software
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic