NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

GL2008 Poll...

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
Author
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2008 at 3:14pm
Hahaha Ken, I think that room comes with a Taiwan basket and a "toy closet" too.. You'll have a great time in that room hahaha....

Naa, nice place to stay.. The breakfasts are often wierd (unless you're into ciche(sp)) haha..

Being right there is perfect... And yes, the Dartford Inn is at least in the town, but a bit scary at the same time.. Not very well kept up...

Joel,
That sounds crazy about the occupancy ordinance.. Never heard that before...

Moj
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2008 at 3:28pm
Speaking of ordinance, are we OK with firing up the boats without issues from Lake Patrol? I would hope they'd respect our club and let us enjoy Green Lake.

Ken
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2008 at 3:52pm
I believe Keith has taken care of that issue so it shouldn't be a problem with barney.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2008 at 4:41pm
79' Is pretty right there.. Keith has gotten to the point with the local authorities that we will be there in number and as long as we follow the rest of the typical lake rules and restrictions, we'll be ok..

MOJ'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2008 at 5:10pm
We have a very responsible group. I have not doubts that we'll have no issues. Keith has done a fantastic job setting the tone for these reunions. Dave and Alan are great leaders for us in good ole WI.

Hopefully we can get some of friends from CC Inc. to join us!

Ken
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2008 at 6:36pm
Hey Guys,
Yes, I have been in contact with the Sheriff and Game Warden of Green Lake County and we should be fine. That are very happy for us to be coming back. We'll go over all of that stuff on Friday night but in general follow the laws around no-wake zones and we should be fine.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2008 at 7:33pm
I'm gonna put stacks out the motorbox for the weekend.
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2008 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

I'll need to thumb a ride again.

I'm pretty sure I told you that you could drive my boat last year, and that never came to be. I'll definitely, 100% hook you up with a ride/drive this year. Glad to see you guys making the trip again.

We're at the Bayview again, BTW

Rob
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2008 at 8:41am
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

I think that room comes with a Taiwan basket
Moj

And Dave just came back from a trip to the far east!! He should now be a pro on using one!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2008 at 1:03pm
Hey Rob,

We'd love to hook up with you this year. It was great meeting you in '07. I'm looking forward to a ride in your boat. I'll look for you on that Friday afternoon when we arrive.

Ken
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2008 at 9:38pm

Hey Rob,

We'd love to hook up with you

Sorry......couldn't pass that up.

Rob
Johnny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2008 at 10:16pm
If memory serves I have dibs on the last spot at Lakeview...Quinner let me know on that to make sure.

Originally posted by 62 wood 62 wood wrote:

Originally posted by critter critter wrote:

OK, It sounds like we may be filling up the Bayview with CCfan'rs.
How about a location poll?

Bayview:
Pete
Steve (Behl)
Steve (raindog
Steve (62 wood)

Campground:
critter

Lakeview:
Quinner
HW
Brownie
Paul
Johnny

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2008 at 2:33am
Nice try Rob.

Hey Rob,

We'd love to hook up with you this year. It was great in '07. I'm looking forward to ride you on that Friday afternoon when we arrive.

Ken
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2008 at 12:22pm
REGISTRATION PAGE IS UP FOR GREEN LAKE....

CCfer's, it's time to get motivated and sign up for the GL bash of 2008. The thread is stuck to the top of the reunion page for your convenience..

The more we have signed up early, the better the sponsorship drive will be.. Lets get signed up and confirmed.. With no CC's reunions this year, lets make GL the single largest gathering of the summer and continue to impress all Correct Craft owners and followers and the factory to boot !!

Anyone still on the fence, and need help regarding information about GL, accommodations, directions etc, please don't hesitate to ask..

My email is : d.dorsen@worldnet.att.net ...

With your support and feedback from last year, we've put together, what we think will be the very best reunion to date.. Check out the registration page for details and information..

LURKERS: Be aware, there will be no Correct Craft reunions this year.. Come and join us, you'll be glad you did !!!!

Dave Dorsen AKA "Mojo"....
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2008 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

My email is : d.dorsne@worldnet.att.net ...

Dave Dorsen AKA "Mojo"....

d.dorsEN@worldnet.att.net
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2008 at 4:50pm
You never miss a trick do ya Kevin???
Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2008 at 10:55pm

Dave and Alan are great leaders for us in good ole WI.

Ken

Ken,

Thanks for the acknowledgement but other than some brainstorming last fall Dave and Keith have taken care of just about everything so far. I've had to back away as my work load is just crazy this year, we'll be staying involved as a Sponsor with Action Screen Print & Embroidery.

Looks like with the CC reunions cancelled this could be a banner year for CCfan's outings.

And gang please don't forget that there is a lot going on at GL that weekend and any help that could be offered goes a long way. As simple as sticking around to help pickup the campground friday night or pack up the Goose Blind after dinner saturday. Don't be afraid to step up and offer even if it's just a few minutes of your time, it goes a long way and is truly appreciated.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2008 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by rleinen79 rleinen79 wrote:

Hey Rob,

We'd love to hook up with you

Sorry......couldn't pass that up.

Rob

Hey, no problem, Rob, we've got plenty of love to go around. We're one big happy family. Hollywood, you're special.
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2008 at 4:36pm
Allan,

If any help is needed just let me know.....I'm in! I will be down thurday early afternoon hopefully. just let me know. i know you get busy trying to set up all that stuff by yourself......and hopefully i wont be working on Mojo's boat this year.....Just kidding Moj

Paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2008 at 7:12pm
Yep Bud, I owe ya a few.....

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Behl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Behl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2008 at 10:06pm
I will swing by the campground on Thurs afternoon to see if any setup help is needed for I have a room at the Bayview until Sun. There will two of us for my brother-in-law is planning on attending.
Steve in Indy

Redone 1977 Ski Tique
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2008 at 12:22pm
It will be my boat in your driveway this year Moj.

I don't care where we are dude it's always good to drink a beer or two(3,4,5,6) with you and your family. Anytime dude!!!

Thursday night it's on Moj!!!! The beers are gonna be flowing!!!
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2008 at 1:00pm
We'll be there late unfortunately.. My oldest has a game that evening, so we'll be dragg'n buttes up there late.. We'll just meet ya at the house. Just leave the boat in your designated slot hahaha...

We did shoot a few down trying to fix that POS didn't we hahaha..

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
  Share Topic