NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1989 Barefoof Nautique Hull Decals

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 5>
Author
Swiper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-20-2007 at 9:16pm
is that www.vinylgraphics.net ???? or com ??
JAG459 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAG459 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-20-2007 at 9:21pm
Sorry about that. Its www.vinylgraphics.net

Give them a try. They have an art department that can reproduce almost anything.
barefoot86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barefoot86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-21-2007 at 12:52pm
i talked to ryan there today. he sent me a quote based on some pics that i sent him of about $85 for both sides. He could do the fade, but could not see all the detail. I mentioned that you had a set in the wrong color and would also be contacting him about making some. He said that the orginal set would be helpful. Let me know what you come up with. HIs number is 800 521 1884
Swiper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-21-2007 at 8:00pm
i just transfered one side to shiny black vinyl. i will post pictures later. i will call hiom on friday
JAG459 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAG459 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-21-2007 at 8:32pm
Glad Ryan at Vinyl Graphics could help. Tell him Joe with the 90 Sport Nautique sent you.
JAG459 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAG459 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-21-2007 at 8:47pm
What are you going to use to prep the surface and apply the graphics with. I had great results with Rapid Prep and Rapid Tac. Rapid Prep removes all grease, wax, and silicone. Rapid Tac is basically a water based solution similar to water and dish soap, but without chemical additives and perfumes, and is PH neutral. They are both available at Florida Graphic Supply at 800-582-0049 www.fgsi.com. 1 Qt spray bottles cost $10 Rapid Tac & $7.60 Rapid Prep. They ship as soon as the order is received. Vinyl Graphics may also carry similar products.
Good Luck
Swiper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-21-2007 at 10:02pm
thanks to all for all the help.
Swiper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-22-2007 at 10:37am
to all who are wondering, ryan is going to get the job done. i will send him all the graphics to do the job.
JAG459 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAG459 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-22-2007 at 10:55am
Post some pics when your finished
Swiper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-24-2007 at 10:03am
this letter use to be black background with red fade.

87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2007 at 4:51am
swiper I maybe interested in a set of those, will they reproduce the 2001 decal also? If so what is the total cost for the barefoot nautique decals and the 2001 for bothsides. Any luck with stern decals?
Swiper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2007 at 11:11am
i will let you know later today.im suppose to get a proof back. i want to see how nice it came out. i did half the editing so we will see.

the price on both hull decalsshould be under $75 WOW !
Mega Mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mega Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2007 at 3:04am
Nice.. this is a great site. I've been looking all over this planet for a set of 88 white fade graphics. my boat is also naked.

What ever came of this Swiper?
1988 Barefoot Nautique
Swiper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2007 at 12:36pm
its in the works right now. we almost have a proof. i will post the proof when its ready, hopfully sometime next week
Mega Mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mega Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2007 at 2:45pm
Nice..

Did you use the red decals as something to go off of? Or did your graphics guy make these from scratch.

The reason I ask is that 88 graphics are a bit different than 89. I don't have feet for OO's in Barefoot.
1988 Barefoot Nautique
Swiper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2007 at 7:55am
i bought the only set i could find in the country, problem is they were a set of red decals. so i had to put the decals on gloss black vinyl and then scan in each letter. then i had to photo shop the colors to white. i had to change each and every little fade square. it took me a few days but i got the job done. then i emailed each tif to ryan to print and he tweaked them it a little.
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2007 at 1:37pm
Swiper, just wanted to say that I've been following this thread closely...and thanks for all the effort! I'm another you'll be helping with these impossible decals. I looked a little last year and I believe you did get the last set...my boat was so oxidized that I had a 'photo negative' of the decals, but I wanted it cleaned up so badly that I didn't think to get a tracing.

mine is an '88 like mega's...how bad would it be to sub in the feet for the OO's. I like the feet and it is my boat...
Greg
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
Mega Mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mega Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2007 at 3:22pm
Isn't it more than just the feet?

The 88's should read 2001 Barefoot Nautique. I thought the 89's read Barefoot Nautique.

I could be wrong though.

1988 Barefoot Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2007 at 9:01am
you are correct sir! the '2001' is to the rear on both sides...mine is with out any markings at all below the rub rail and I like the clean look, but I would also like to have barefoot nautique back on it
1988 BFN-sold

Swiper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2007 at 10:06am
i will send you the feet if you want. they are really good scans. what color do you want the fade in ?

what email address can i send it to?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2007 at 10:37am
mine were also white with white fade I think... my boat is grey with a blue stripe, but I think the graphics were the same as you described

my e-mail is millman1@bellsouth.net

since you have done the leg work(thanks again)...should I just contact ryan at v-graphics when winter is closer?

surely he'll keep the files?

either way and can't wait to see your results
1988 BFN-sold

Swiper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2007 at 11:34am
sent you a file
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2007 at 12:04pm
all hail swiper...he has the feet!   LOL

1988 BFN-sold

Swiper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 4:49pm
i should have a new proof tomorrow. i will post it.
Mega Mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mega Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2007 at 1:37am
Swiper,

You rule!

Can you send me a scan at mercer332@gmail.com??

Thanks!
1988 Barefoot Nautique
Swiper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2007 at 8:02pm
JAG459 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAG459 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2007 at 9:30pm
Very Cool
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2007 at 10:55pm
Swiper(great handle as it turns out lol),

Don't know what to say...but very excited about seeing the boat back as it should be!

Please send those to us as well(millman1@bellsouth.net). Did you mention where you live...'cause we'd be happy to get the steaks and warm up the boat.

Thanx again,
Greg and Amy on Lanier
1988 BFN-sold

Swiper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2007 at 11:41pm
i live in the berkshires (mass)
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2007 at 12:01am
Long drive for a steak then...maybe stop by next time you go to florida? We're a little NE of atlanta...
1988 BFN-sold

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 5>
  Share Topic