NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2010 Midwest Reunion Recap and Photos

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 23456>
Author
Swatkinz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swatkinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2010 at 6:19pm
Donald, i've sent a coupel of messages to you thru this site. Do you get them? Is your correct email linked to this site?

Sorry for the threadjack
Steve
2011 Sport/Air 200
Excalibur 343
2017 Boatmate Tandem Axle Trailer

Former CC owner (77, 80, 95, 88, all SNs)

Former Malibu owner (07, 09)
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2010 at 6:54pm
Steve,

I just checked my personal E-Mails and I do not have anything from you. Try to send it to tilley166@bellsouth.net.

Thanks,

Donald
sandstpf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandstpf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2010 at 11:21pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

Originally posted by sandstpf sandstpf wrote:

Thanks guys for checking out the vid! I know I didn't get every boat, but its hard to run a camera with that much action all around me. More to come...

Paul,
I just now had the opportunity to see your vid at home. No sound at work and my old computer there running windows 98 really does not like to run youtube vids. Fantastic job. I loved it!!

Thanks again for all the positive feedback guys. I think I'm going to have to upgrade to a little fancier camera! You guys can also check out the "backseat view" in Joes's boat during the speed runs on my youtube. (sandstpf)
Finally a 2001!!!
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2010 at 4:14am
Paul just had a look at your Youtube ride in Joe's boat. One wild ride it is always a worry when the captain puts a life vest on before heading out.

Joe that looked insane no wonder you could not get to 60mph you have to be in the water for the prop to bite.

The temperature looked much better but the water conditions looked similar to last year.
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2010 at 9:17am
Originally posted by lewy2001 lewy2001 wrote:

The temperature looked much better but the water conditions looked similar to last year.

Mark,
I feel the water conditions were actually worse. With the good weather, there were lots of boats out producing wake chop comming at you from all directions. At least with wind produced waves there is consistency.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2010 at 3:59pm
Phil, did you get my email - sent via your diaries page, if not shoot me your email address. Sorry for the thread jack.

Originally posted by 70CC 70CC wrote:

Keith - thanks for putting together another great reunion.

Kristof, it was great to meet you. Thanks for making the long trip and I hope you are having a great time with Billy and Karen.

It's hard to say which was more fun, riding in Pete's Atom, riding with Steve in his Dad's '64, or driving the 200, but I feel very fortunate to be able to experience all of these!

Can't wait for next year.

-Phil

sandstpf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandstpf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2010 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by lewy2001 lewy2001 wrote:

Paul just had a look at your Youtube ride in Joe's boat. One wild ride it is always a worry when the captain puts a life vest on before heading out.

Joe that looked insane no wonder you could not get to 60mph you have to be in the water for the prop to bite.

Absolutely. It was a beautiful day but Pete is right, boat traffic was really roughing things up. I guess a lot of people want to see what this CCF thing is all about! Thanks for checking out that vid, by far the wildest ride of my life!
Finally a 2001!!!
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2010 at 1:53am
We made it home without any trouble. I have been so busy with the kids birthday parties and installing a 27' above ground swimming pool that I haven't had a chance to post.
We had a great time. The kids are already looking forward to going again next year, they had a great time and met so many new friends. Paula is looking forward to making the trip back to Green Lake too (since she didn't spot any bears ) It was great seeing old friends and seeing new faces. A big thanks to everyone who puts so much into this event. We can't wait to do it again next year!
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2010 at 12:29am
Again, a great time was had.
Hats off to Mojo and family, RainDog and family, Magicman and Halloween queen, Renee for the dessert, all the laboring volunteers, the attending members, and of course Keith. Here are a few pictures.

motley crew

a few 60s

a few 70s

the 2 BFNs

a gratuitous pic of our daughter sporting Alan and Dana's killer onesie
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2010 at 11:58am
Overmyhead

Ken Maloon

Mojo

M3fan

Overmyhead and 81nautique

Staying cool waiting for the boat parade to start

Rleinen79 and M3fan

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2010 at 2:34pm
Ohhhhhhh... 10 days in beutiful Green Lake. One of which rained, but other than that, we had the best summer vacation up there in 10 years..

What can I say.. I told you guys the water was warm.. Indeed it didn't let me down.. it was certainly a long time coming.

The time goes by so fast, and when running around, I know I didn't get to spend enough time getting to know some of the GL virgins, but I'm glad that so many of you had a great time, I hope to see you again in 2011.. For those who could not be with us this year, we all missed you, as the stories continue to be told.

I thought the tech sessions came out very well. For that I have to personally thank Pete, Steve and RJ for the fantastic instruction they gave on the topics covered.

For all that volunteered their time to help us when help was needed, I again thank you immensely..

What a fantastic Reunion...... I wonder what the 10 year reunion will be like ?????? The 5th was one for the records..

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2010 at 9:02pm
Keith,
What are the plans for the videos taken of the tech seminars? I heard someone say that you may be offering them in the store or for a donation to the site? I'm curious plus I need/want Eric to edit mine!

Dave,
Thanks, The pleasure was all mine and very happy to help out. Next year we'll have to do some more. We could get Chris and Tim to do a head bolt clinic!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2010 at 5:59am
I'm back on my desk at work...
Got home yesterday after some 16 hours of flying and passing through 5 airports... (See "A Belgian in the Bayou"-thread in the Off topic section).
I'll get on resising my pictures for posting a soon as possible and also open a photobucket account.

I had a fantastic time in the US!! This sure won't be the last trip I'll make over there (and next time I'll sure bring Chantal along ).
Hopefully we can make it happen to come to the River Run in March... We'll see what we can do.
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2010 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

Keith,
What are the plans for the videos taken of the tech seminars? I heard someone say that you may be offering them in the store or for a donation to the site? I'm curious plus I need/want Eric to edit mine!

Hi Pete,
No plans to charge people for viewing. I will be editing them and then posting them to the site or the CCF YouTube account, or both, when I have some free time.
-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2010 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by Keith Keith wrote:

when I have some free time.
-Keith

Sounds great!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2010 at 6:36pm
So here are some pictures I made...

First night at the Goose Blind, where some guys thought they could have a drinking contest with me... Only to be left the last man standing (at least when I leave my hands off the shot ski ).

Off course a pic with "Da Man"...

Mike's cool rig!

Sandbar pics...

Quinner, Paul and Lisa

Lisa on a monoski... Up at her first attempt... Way to go girl! (Keith is a great teacher!)

"The bear from Green Lake"...

Mister Hollywood

Making his entrance at the boat show...

The love boat...

- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2010 at 6:45pm
Great pics, Kristof! I wish I had been there.
Hawktique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hawktique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2010 at 7:03pm
Kristof,
Try the link again, it didn't work
"A Veteran is someone who at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to: 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life." Semper Fi
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2010 at 7:06pm
Hollywood and Quinner in action...

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2010 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by Kristof Kristof wrote:

Hollywood and Quinner in action...

Nothing like a domestic dispute!! Someone needs to go over to CQ's house and get all the kitchen knives out!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2010 at 7:45pm
Paul(ski247)'s wife Lisa hitting it off right on the first try...

Keith is a great teacher, he even taught me to ski on a slalom with two fixed bindings (always used the back toe plate untill now) and got me off at the first attempt too... Thanks for the great pointers Keith!

sandstpf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandstpf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2010 at 1:14am
Kristof - sweet pics! Hollywood's Cadillac could be my favorite. Thanks for sharing, looks awesome.
Finally a 2001!!!
uk1979 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uk1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2010 at 10:47am
Few pictures of the great work the guys do under the dog house.

Lets have a go
56 Starflite
77 SN
78 SN
80 BFN
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2010 at 11:21am
Great pictures Kristof and Roger. Looks like it was Reid leading you guys astray again at the Goose.

Love the engine shots I see the magicman has been at work again. And that Ford 6 cylinder is mint.

Hollywood with that hair style and ride you could do a "Pulp Fiction" remake.
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2010 at 12:54pm
so those engines belong to Paul, Steve, Allen, Joe, then someone chevy, and then maybe Reid's but the carpet and 351w doesn't seem to match up right.
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2010 at 1:12pm
The big block was a 84ish barefoot that was all original and absolutely beautiful.
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2010 at 1:18pm
so is the other one Reid's then? Allen
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2010 at 1:25pm
Good guess chris but as you noted carpet not correct, my guys is it is Gary Blackburns hot new ride..
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2010 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

Good guess chris but as you noted carpet not correct, my guys is it is Gary Blackburns hot new ride..

Gary has Hitek manifolds and a red motor... would that be Ken Meloon's M17 with the blue PCM and H-M manifolds?

I would love to see more pics of that BFN- looks very nice. Who brought that? I didnt see it registered.
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2010 at 1:39pm
Is the last engine Ken Meloon's Mustang???
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 23456>
  Share Topic