NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Green Lake Reunion Dates SET!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 34567 26>
Author
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2006 at 9:19pm
79/Chris, same advice I gave to JBear. Suck it up, buy a ticket and get with the program. Per your profile, you're on the north side of 40 now. Life is too short to miss out. 30 years from now you won't be able to remember one trip to St Pete from another. But you absolutely will remember, and be telling stories about, the weekend you spent in Wisconsin with a bunch of crazy guys and their old boats (or is that old guys and crazy boats, I can't remember )   BKH
Livin' the Dream

stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2006 at 9:21pm
Moj...I hope you came back with the green! Vegas...I hope you came back with your shirt!

Jbear...this thing is getting into your bones...I think you will be there! Now lets work RiedP...yes he said he was considering.

BKH....Man I should not even think of going there but(my wife does that match making stuff)...my wifes best friend ...mrs. right????!Email me....@lisaandgary@insightbb.com
Details...ya never know!

Alan...thanks again to you and you wife for hosting our meeting !

And for all of us who have to bear though the winter....it won't be long before we splash again!!!

stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2006 at 9:26pm
Oh...one more thing...79 i am hoping to see a 60 mph nautique!!! BKH...he's right , something to remember!
stang

The Super Air

81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2006 at 7:18am
Morning everyone,

Just hooked up with Keith, I guess he was off hittin the slopes for a bit. I sent him our three pages of info on the reunion and hope to get his feedback soon then we'll be able to give some details on what's happening.

Have a great one
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2006 at 8:32am
OK guys, I going up to Green this weekend for some interaction with the locals (and to drown a few beers with um).... I'll be able to add a few comments next week..

Stang (still have the shirt thanks), just a few less brain cells... Man that town just kills ya !!!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2006 at 11:59am
Here we go guys, Keith will have a registration page up for us very shortly. In the meantime we are going to start releasing event information and a tentative schedule.

The first Confirmed event is an all day Clinic with 2 Time World Overall Barefoot Champion Mike Seipel. Click on the link below for details. There will be a spot on the registration form to enter to win a spot on the boat and ski with one of the sports greatest innovators. This is a once in a lifetime opportuniy for some so don't miss out.

Barefoot Clinic

There's more to come so stay tuned.
ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2006 at 4:27pm
Ok just got off the tele with Linda.There is still rooms available.Another really cool thing is she has a place we can all gather for a Saturday night meal if interested (waterfront).Complete menu and all.If we are doing a
Saturday night thing already cool.

P.S. booked and ready to go.
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2006 at 7:27pm
Alan...you ROCK man!

Ultra...whats the news on the bb boat? Glad your booked in!

Hey Moj...can you email me those latest pics...I somehow lost them...little email trouble.
stang

The Super Air

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2006 at 9:46pm
Alan; You guys are ROCKIN! With the registration page up and Keith behind ya on the site here, you guys are coming down the home strech! What a cool thing you guys have done here. Lots of legwork but I bet it'll be worth it in the end.

Still haven't found any arangements I can live with, but I'm still looking. After getting to meet 62wood over the weekend, makes me want to meet more of the guys.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2006 at 10:52pm
John,

Orlando to Milwaukee, nonstop is $173 on
two or three different airlines. $168 with
1 stop. BKH
Livin' the Dream

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2006 at 11:03pm
Atlanta to Milwaukee also $173 nonstop. BKH
Livin' the Dream

67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2006 at 7:02am
Hey guys, I'm back.... Been out for a few days. Damn how things have grown while i was gone!! Cant wait to go!!!!

Guys... I'm real close to getting the band out for that weekend. Hopefully i will have an answer in a couple of weeks??

Paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2006 at 8:38am
Brian; I will be going from Knoxville (if I can make it-big if) alto those prices look real good. We will be at Norris in TN for our club week during those dates. Which airlines were you looking at? Thanks.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2006 at 8:43am
Brian,

Yes, but will the '80 fit through the x-ray luggage screener at the airport? He can't go without his boat.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2006 at 9:08am
75;Gotta leave the'80 in the great state of TN for Mrs. jbear. Ski Club week at Norris Lake (36th year) so she needs a ride. So I will haveta bum a ride somewhere.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2006 at 9:53am
I looked quickly at Yahoo travel and orbitz.com
because you see prices for all of the airlines. Two or three had these prices. Knoxville, Nashville, and Chattanooga were all $400 plus, so that's why I looked at Atlanta and Orlando. I don't know the area back there very well, and didn't have time to research what other airports might be within a reasonable distance of Norris. BKH
Livin' the Dream

79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2006 at 10:07am
knoxville is the closest then lexington, nashville or chattanooga all are about two hours drive away
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2006 at 10:07am
Wow, they must think people in TN can afford more. I'll look tonite. Gotta go take my kids home. Thanks.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2006 at 11:17am
J Bear, you need to check out all the
airport combinations.

Nashville to Milwaukee $154 on Untied.

Lexington to Chicago $118 On United.

Looks like Lexington and Nashville will be
the cheapest departure sites, but check out the others as well. For arrival sites, check Madison, Milwaukee and Chicago.

BHK
Livin' the Dream

75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2006 at 11:33am
jbear:

I wish I could make it. I would drive and haul the Tique and it would have been my pleasure to have you riding shot gun. Some day...

(I'm trying to talk my daughter into going to Rollins College in Orlando. That would be a pretty legit reason to head to FL)
ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2006 at 6:25pm
OK here she IS !!

454 Powered.Going to Texas next weekend to pick it up.It will serve the purpose until i can find a Show.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2006 at 7:06pm
Oh yeah, add one more to the party. Can't wait to hear that one. I'm already jealous.

Way to go Terry
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2006 at 7:40pm
Ultra; Very nice. Sweet to hear that 454 sing! Who cares how much gas is anyhow? It's only money.
BKH; Thanks for the legwork on ticket prices. Those costs are more up my alley.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2006 at 9:36pm
Hey 81 did you buy that boat out of Madison ?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2006 at 6:05am
Ultra,

Yes, The boat came off of Lake Monona and prior to that from Texas like your new one. Had you seen it around?

67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2006 at 6:58am
Ultra,

You are bringing it out to green lake aren't you?

See ya there!

PAUL,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2006 at 5:22pm
I did some work on your boat when it was up here.The guy Stole it off Ebay a year earlier than you got it.It was filthy when he came to me and asked me if i wanted to buy it.I told him to first go clean it before offering it to anyone else.It cleaned up awesome. See you there.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2006 at 7:02pm
Ultra, I'm still cleaning the darn thing but you won't recognize it when you see it.
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2006 at 9:54pm
Well it is a small world! That 81 is in real good hands now...I can testify to that! Nice work Alan!
Congrats ultra....BB boat looks fine!
stang

The Super Air

ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2006 at 6:41am
Looks a ton better that when i saw it last.Cannot wait to see it in Green Lake with all the other Oldies.Man do i miss the 79'.I will have the 87 by then so it will not be so bad .
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 34567 26>
  Share Topic