Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Green Lake Reunion Dates SET!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 45678 26>
Author
jameski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jameski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2006 at 11:13am
ultrahots,
I noticed in the diaries post for your '79 you said "This boat now resides in the Alan Jackson collection." Is that the country singer Alan Jackson?
current boat
94 Sport Nautique
previous boat
78 Martinique
ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2006 at 9:29pm
Yessir the one and only Alan Jackson.Was a really nice guy on the phone.From what his "guys" tell me the boat is going to look like new real soon.They were searching out a bunch of parts right after they came to pick it up.I am hoping to stop thru and see his collection on my way to Georgia in a few weeks.That would be a blast.

Then i would get to see her again
jameski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jameski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2006 at 5:50am
Yep, he is a really nice guy. I lived in his home town of Newnan, GA for several years and I got to know his family. Alan helped out with some very worthy local charities. He raffled off his new Corvette, and held a benefit concert at his high school football stadium.

Hey Alan, when your guys finish making the 79 new again, post it back in the diaries.
current boat
94 Sport Nautique
previous boat
78 Martinique
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2006 at 2:25pm
Just to quench my thirst until we know the rest of the details for this event, who plans to be there? And maybe more important, what are you towing with you and where can we see some pics? I don't have mine posted here b/c I don't have pics that are good enough yet. You can see it at

http://planetnautique.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=3662

In the meantime post some pics so I can continue to think how lucky I am going to be to get to ride in some of them.

Hope to see a bunch of you there
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2006 at 5:20pm
The big ? now is...is Alan Jackson comming to the reunion?????
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2006 at 8:01pm
Rather than hijack this post with this, I'll just start a new topic. Sorry
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2006 at 9:14pm
Hey All,
The Green Lake Reunion pages are now up. You'll find them at: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/reunions

Special thanks to Alan (81nautique), Gary (Stang72), Dave (Mojoman), and Steve (62 wood) for all their hard work coordinating the reunion.

Register today so we can signup more sponsors.

See you there,
-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2006 at 9:24pm
Paid and getting anxious.I cannot wait for my 48 hour trip to get the boat ! Did I really just type that ?

P.S. See you there.

81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2006 at 6:59am
Hey Gang, Good Morning.

As you can see the Registraion page is running Thanks to Keith for doing a great job on that for us. Please get yourself registered and get your hotel reservations made. On the confirmation page after you register there is a link to the Green Lake website that will get you any information about the area you may need.

There will be changes made to the weekend as we get further along with our planning. Mojo was out there this weekend on a recon mission, hope he makes it back in one piece. One change that is already in place is there is no longer a separate charge to enter the drawing for the barefoot lessons with Mike Seipel. That is now included with your registration fee. Thanks again to Keith for that.

Just to make sure everyone knows how the barefooting will work, the morning session that we are drawing names for is only for skiers that have been up barefooting before. Mike wants to work with barefooters who want to improve their skiing or learn something new.

The afternoon session will be for ANYONE that has never barefooted before and wants to give it a try. There is no need to register for the afternoon session and Mike will take out all that we have time for.

Have a great day and we'll keep updating as we go.

You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2006 at 11:03pm
hey 81,
    Finally made it back to Illinois! Great to be home ,I think.. (predicting below zero temps this weekend).
Sorry I couldnt make your meeting a couple weekends ago. We actually left for Fl that Sat morning....family emergency.
   . Thanks to you , moj, and stang for setting up what promises to be a GREAT weekend! Who had the contact to get Mike?!!? That is awsome!
If i can help with anything ..please let me know! Again, thanks to you guys for taking the better part of your day to help plan the reunion!!!!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2006 at 6:38am
Hey 62,

Mojo let me know you're back, good to hear from ya. I like the food idea you came up with but I asked Mojo to hold off mentioning it here for a bit. Sounds like a good sponsor opportunity so I'll be working on that. So I think it's a go just depends on who's gonna pay for it.

I'll let you know if I need any help but for now we just need to keep getting people signed up. I'll be going to the Cedar Point reunion in June and with CC's help will spread the word there as well. If you could keep after the Planetnautique guys without making a pest of yourself that would be pretty important.

Keith and I will be talking to CC hopefully this week to get so finishing touches on their involvement.

Have a good
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2006 at 12:48pm
All,
If you haven't see it already, the reunion info page now includes a dynamic list of confirmed attendees.

You'll find it at http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/reunions

Please feel free to direct anyone who may be interested in attending the Green Lake reunion to this page.

Thanks,
-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2006 at 11:50pm
Hey!
Pauls signed up for GL!!!(twice?) What boats you bringing?
AND are the "rear seat accessories" coming ..........     Look forward to meeting you!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2006 at 7:42am
I think Pauls only got one boat so the second sign up must be a donation, What a guy
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2006 at 9:04pm
Paul must be bringing lots of stern "accessories" so he figured he better pay twice. What a guy. What color is his boat anyhow?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2006 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Paul must be bringing lots of stern "accessories" so he figured he better pay twice. What a guy. What color is his boat anyhow?

john

I think his boat is blonde. Or maybe brunette..Isn't it?
Scott
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2006 at 11:01pm
I think this is a picture of Pauls boat...

But I still dont know what color the boat is either!!!!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2006 at 3:56pm
Steve: Thanks again! What a nice pick-me-up. Paul better not come without the accessories for that nice boat, whatever color it is.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2006 at 7:49am
I think i'll leave the ornaments at home guys and try to fill the boat up with more at Green Lake!! Oh and by the way i didn't mean to register twice but will always support this site in anyway i can!! Man oh Man there is gonna be a bunch off kick ass boats at green lake........ Just Hanging out here on the computer day dreaming about all these boats tied up in a cove....Talk about a Kodak moment! I think we will have a bunch of photos for the site after this reunion is over!!! Cant wait to see all you guys!!! I'm bringing out the band with me....Jam'n at the park, Bring your musical talent and get up and jam with us if you want!!!!!

Oh and by the way ....Only bringing one boat.

See ya there

Paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2006 at 4:33pm
One boat; how many accessories?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2006 at 7:03am
Yo john boy,

You are comming out to the Green lake festivities arent you? Maybe you can spot for me.... You know for more ornaments...Hee Hee..

Paul,
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2006 at 8:19am
Heck Paul if we cant talk jb into going to GL, Id be HAPPY to take his place. Im not an experienced spotter like him, but "i are a good learner" ,its a tough job...but somebody's got to do it!

(might have to send mrs62 shopping that day tho!)

COME ON JOHN dont make me do this work alone
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2006 at 9:00am
Paul; If I am there (big if right now) I would be very glad to spot for you. Besides many years of driving experiance I bring a keen eye to the boat for "observing". Would be most happy sharing my experiance with you.

Steve: You know I'm workin' on it. Sometimes ya gotta go slow on these things.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2006 at 9:43pm
Just took a look at the registration list.
9 Boat and 35 people so far - pretty good. But . . . COME ON GUYS!!! I'm flying in all the way from CA. There's got to be more than 9 boats going. Let's get those signups going!!!! BKH
Livin' the Dream

stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2006 at 10:45pm
Well..10...remember I am bringing two! Maybe??? a third!
Yes...lets see some more registers!
Boats...band...beers...big time barefootin with Mike!!!!
Lets see about 30+ boats and 100 + bodies!!!!
stang

The Super Air

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2006 at 11:06pm
BKH,
I posted GL stuff a couple of times at PN, some seemed interested.. Any talk over there regarding it? Looks like Pauls bringing the band!!!!! (suppose no room for seat ornaments)Gonna be a GREAT time!

Still a while til July, but accomodations will be running out soon! However there is another town, Ripon about 5 miles away with at least one hotel.
Good start, but lets ROCK Green Lake!!!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2006 at 6:43am
62wood,

Hell dude with that classic you've got you shouldn't have any problem corraling the Beavers in to the party cove for all our viewing pleasure!! We can watch them chew on wood,. Ha Ha   Jbear.... All is good my friend!! If you can make it down to green lake i'm shure several of us will have a place for you to spot!!

Cant Wait...........!!!!!!!!!!

paul,
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2006 at 6:47am
Hey stang,

Whats up old buddy???? Haven't talked or chatted with ya for a while. Hey are you gonna bring your guitar out to jam with us? Anyone else that wants to is welcome also!!

Paul,
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2006 at 7:15am
There are a ton of guys from planetnautique in the northern Illinois and wisconsin area. I think we're gonna have a hugh sign up once people get their summers kicked off but we'll have to keep after everyone.

Mojo and I have some promotion ideas we're gonna put into action once he get's back from China( something about a mailorder bride, don't ask.)

Paul, great news on the band, thanks for making that work out for us. Deal on the band guys is they will be playing at a local pub on friday night and then for us at the park saturday night. Keith will be updating the reg. page but for now check em out at teacherzpet
Hope these are the guys Paul?

62wood, it's gonna be 40 degrees today, heatwave baby
Have a great day.
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2006 at 8:08am
Paul...Jammin for shure ..Guitar and an amp!
Hell...I looked at your song list and know half the stuff anyway!!! I will email you a couple requests!what a time!!!
stang

The Super Air

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 45678 26>
  Share Topic