NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Green Lake Reunion Dates SET!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 56789 26>
Author
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2006 at 5:45am
Add one more to the list. Welcome M3Fan. Glad to see you signed up.

Keep checking back for updates, we should be adding some new info in a few weeks.

You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2006 at 6:54am
62wood,

You got the right band, thats us alright! We are looking forward to it as much as you are and cant wait to have a little jam session in the park!

Paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2006 at 8:20am
hey Paul,
My ol 64 CC looks like a tug compared to yours(with the 6 beater runs like one too). Im not sure its exactlly what I would call a chick magnet.... But it is a lot of fun.

OR.... were you talking about the wooden Higgins? Ive gotta get the 62 done first tho. I got the 2nd coat of varnish on the wood last night. Im finally starting to get back in the mood....the shop called and they have the machine work done on the 283. So I can bring that home and start assembling it..

I suppose I could bring it if its done, but its not a Correct Craft? Does anyone care? What would you do? Either way Im going to be there ,even if I have to bring my aero-craft row boat!(talk about a chick magnet.:)

Any thoughts from anyone?

Boy July is a long way off !!! See ya later!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2006 at 9:12am
Steve: First off, with the great looking lady you have, you don't need a "chick magnet" anyhow, but your '64 is cool and you know it.

If you wanted to bring your "woody" to show it off, I can't imagine anyone having a problem with that. Did you see the post on the one from "Harold" from TN? What a cool boat and story. If he has the skill and money he should redo it. Or it should go to someone like you with the skill and the place to do it. Tell Pam I'm sorry!

F.I.L. update?

70' and cloudy.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2006 at 9:54am
Hey jb!
Sorry? for what? Its a GOOD thing my wife has a sense of humor! Thats the only way she could have stayed with me for over 30 years. Your right about not needing chicks, but it sure is fun to look!
I did see the post from howard.. I would LOVE to restore that boat! I might even unload one of the toys to help get it... probably going to be out of my budget tho

FIL is doing well...thanks...35,clouds&wind
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2006 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

Add one more to the list. Welcome M3Fan. Glad to see you signed up.

Keep checking back for updates, we should be adding some new info in a few weeks.

Yep, I'll be there with the wife and the 2000 SN. I have a friend that grew up on GL so I have plenty of inside info!
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2006 at 11:49pm
M3,
Look forward to meeting you in gl...tell all your CC buddies...

(now if we can only "crack" jbear.....)
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2006 at 7:31am

Doesn't matter what ya bring, but i'm kinda partial to the Classic though. Would be nice if you could bring both..... That would solve the dispute to wich one to bring

Today here 68 and sunny tommorow 78 WOW!!!

M3 See ya there!

Paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2006 at 8:19am
Paul,
Right now I am planning on bringing the 64 CC American Skier.
I hope it is.... but I dont even know if the woody will be ready by then anyway....hard to get in a "hurry' on these things! I am hoping to put the 5th coat of varnish on her tonight....half way done with that part!
Still have to make center skeg and chine and splash rails..It will be great to get it rightside up again!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2006 at 6:11am
M3Fan, I see Keith fixed the link to your boat diary on the reg. page. That boat looks awesome.

M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2006 at 11:53am
Gracias! Dying to get her out!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2006 at 3:01pm
Hey Gang,

I had a great conversation with Correct Craft today, here's what we came up with to add to the reunion.

CC is setting us up with an 06' Promo boat for the barefooting with Mike Seipel. This is real cool because I was starting to get worried about donating my boat for the day but I can breath again.

CC has also set us up with Team Nautique Pro Wakeboarder Adam Wensink to come out and put on a wakeboarding clinic for us similar to Mike's. They are going to be bringing out a brand new 220 to be used for that and possibly demos later in the day if we have time. They are trying to hook us up with another Team Rider to come out that would ride along in our own boats and work with boarders on their skills and just have fun.

We're also talking to an equipment supplier to bring a bunch of demo boards and skis for folks to test ride on saturday.

We'll post again once we figure out exactly how we're going to run the wakeboard clinic and we'll update the reunion page with details but I thought this was exciting enough info to get out here today.

In short, Correct Craft is excited about this reunion and I don't think we've seen the last of the event additions yet. There will probably be a bunch of folks from Midwest CC coming that we have all worked with over the years so it will be nice to meet some of these great folks in person. Let's get the word out and add some names to that registration page.

Now I really can't wait for July.

ps. tee shirt design is almost done...
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2006 at 4:50pm
Alan...I am officially giving you a new handle!
You are the Magicman!!! Wow! It just keeps getting better!
Again... thanks for all your work!
BTW...I will be having some free time after this weekend! Let me know what I can do to help!
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2006 at 7:17pm
Sounds awesome. I was going to volunteer my boat for barefooting also. Would anyone be interested in me bringing the portable course?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2006 at 8:13pm
M3fan

Absolutely, Keith asked me about that today. I'll have to check with Mojo when he gets back in town this weekend and see if we need a permit and where the best spot to put it would be. Did you sign up for the footin?

I see you spend some time over at planetnautique, there are an aweful lot of guys over there that live in this area,, we need to get working on them and get them to sign up.

I'm gonna post an update over there, this is gonna be one heck of a bash but we need more boats. Do we have to go fix hollywoods trailer bearings for him to get him to come, looks like he's got a pretty good size posse to bring along too? I think we need to work on him and the Powers lake gang.

I'll let you know about the course, thanks a million

Magicman
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2006 at 8:51pm
Alan: Love how ya changed your link! You deserve the new handle. Thanks to Stang!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2006 at 9:03pm
You should not need any permit for a temporary course in wisconson. There is a permit needed for a permenant course but not temp. In, ski, out. Easy as pie and nobody cares. I'd imagine it would have to be REALLY early morning and LATE last light to get any good course water anyway. The footers can go do their thing (unless I'm one of them) and the course can also be deployed for early early AM sets.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2006 at 9:30pm
M3fan,

I'm gonna be up there camping on Memorial day weekend so I'll scope it out and see if there's a spot that won't bother the footers. We've got a lot going on so nice water might be at a premium.

I'll let you know and thanks again for the offer.

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2006 at 11:00pm
WOW!81!
stang's got it right! AWSOME work!

As for barefootin' boats, Id be glad to "donate" the use of my 64 in the "seniors and older division".... with the whopping 100hp inline 6 in her, i might be able to get up to 20 or 22 mph with a 'footer in tow! of coarse I might be able to borrow my sons trolling motor from his flat bottom to get another 1 or 2 mph's!

.... NOW we need some more rides!...lets get some more signed up!!!!!!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2006 at 11:46pm
Greetings from Shanghai !!! Got a few minutes before catching a plane back to civilization, and I'm glad I did...

Alan (Magicman), I knew you were going to pull it off with CC.. Your a good salesman !! This is going to be the coolest thing ever !!!

Board'n, bands, boats, beers .... wow is all I can say. Great job !! I'm still working on the park refreshments.. Mary at the Goose Blind is going to pull this off for us !! I also want to talk to you about the even banner design and sizes for the main enterance of town as well as for the park.. All the rest is reserved and deposits made .. Let me know if additional rooms for CC staff is needed??? The 2 room apartment above Bayview Motel is still available...

I'll also check out the course possibilities.. The DNR up there is pretty tough on Green..
I'll also be up there Memorial day.. I'll give you the nickle tour of the lake and show you the best areas for the clinics..

I see a lot of viewing, but not a lot of registering.... Come on guys, let's sign up for this killer time. You have never been to a reunion like this one..!!!

Moj'

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2006 at 5:18am
Welcome back Mojo, we missed ya. Lot to talk about. I'm bringing the boat Mem day so we'll hook up for the dime tour.

M3fan,
Will you be staying overnite Saturday? I think sunday early am should look like glass, probably just the usual fishermen to tick off. A lot of folks will be leaving mid day Sunday, we could set the course up and get a few good hours in before Green Lake even wakes up, then go for breakfast somewhere. Let me know what you think. I bet we'd have a pretty good size bunch that would like to run the course, I haven't been on one in about 15 years.

If that works guys we have a pretty full weekend, the only think we've left out is time to sleep....
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2006 at 5:21am
Yeah, I'll probably arrive LATE Friday, staying the whole weekend. Sounds like a solid plan.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2006 at 5:17pm
A few finishing touches left but 95% done.
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2006 at 5:42pm
81 Naut,
The shirts are absolutely great! On behalf of those of us who cannot go, hopefully we can get a chance to buy a shirt. For those who can go, the reunion will probably be a Woodstock type of moment that defines a new era in boating.
Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2006 at 9:07pm
Alan,

AWSOME SHIRT DESIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I can hardly wait til GL.....just to get a "t"!!!!!

Now ,we just need to get some more guys signed up!!!!

Is there anything I can do to help with anything? let me know! THANKS AGAIN!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2006 at 9:09pm
Simply AMAZING.Very nice shirt.Classy just like the boats.
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2006 at 9:37pm
Nice shirt. Somebody knows what they're doing!
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2006 at 10:07pm
Yes in deed. Nice design, on the shirts
Scott
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2006 at 5:45am
Thanks guys but I can't take the credit for this one. I'm in the printing business so I had one of my designers make it up.

Strange story for you...If you recall a few monthes ago I posted that I was having Jeri do the design for us. I gave all the criteria and she started, showed me the black keyline drawing and I gave her the ok to start coloring it. After a few weeks I called to check progress and she apologized that she would not be able to finish our design. I was not aware that she has been battling a disease for several years that has taken her eyesite, she is now legally blind. She was working a few inches away from the monitor just to see what she was doing and finally had to quit.

We finished the coloring ourselves but what a blow to lose someone with this talent. Our industry has started a fund for her so she can afford some specialized care for her eyes and may regain some sight eventually. The whole thing struck me pretty hard, I've worked with her for two years and her designs have won awards. We may have the last design from one of the printing industries best.

For those who can't make it to either of the reunions but still want a tee shirt we will definately make them available to you just not sure how we'll go about doing that just yet.
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2006 at 7:51am
The renderings of the boats is just outstanding.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 56789 26>
  Share Topic