NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Footin with the PLBC boys

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 34567 11>
Author
Feelgood M.D. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feelgood M.D. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2007 at 3:09pm
Welcome home JJ. Thats a wild pic, I didn't know male cheerleaders could barefoot.
Hunting for a Early 2000s Super Air or Super Sport w/ a Python
Former Boats:
2001 SN 196
1986 BFN
Johnny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2007 at 1:39pm
And for those of you that don't remember Quinner, he is the flamboyant, "I'm here, I'm queer, I'm proud of it" guy that is still looking for a rugged but gentle lover to room with at Green Lake

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2007 at 1:14pm
For those that don't remember Johnny, he is the homely "don't ask don't tell" looking one!

Oh wait, probably should be more specific, he is the homely "don't ask don't tell" looking one in the middle.

Johnny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2007 at 12:35pm
PLBC Johnny has arrived...

I've been meaning to register on here for a long time now...there's a lot of good guys on here, many of who I met at Green Lake last year, and have skied/footed with many of you since. For those that don't remember me, I'll be back at Green Lake again this year representing the PLBC.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2007 at 11:00am

Feelgood's first stand-up long line run.

Hollywood
BarefootOz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BarefootOz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2007 at 6:47pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

BarefootOz, if you're the Oz I'm hearing about from M3Fan I hope to ski with you in '07.

Hollywood,
You're more than welcome to come and ski with us... get together with M3Fan and take a ride down...
Ski Ya Later,
Oz

www.BarefootOz.com
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2007 at 2:54pm
It's better to look mah-velous than to feel mah-velous.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-08-2007 at 11:49pm
Hollywood; Guess I gotta get in your date book now. Remember I ain't gettin' any younger either so we gotta get it done.

RE: looking good....I have always said you gotta look good to do good. Mrs jbear thinks Hollywood must always do good.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-08-2007 at 10:33pm

BarefootOz, if you're the Oz I'm hearing about from M3Fan I hope to ski with you in '07.

jbear I haven't forgotten about you either, hopefully we can pull it off!
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-08-2007 at 10:24pm

Ozzy rules. There will be some footing with him this summer, no doubt.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-08-2007 at 9:21pm

Here are a few more pictures to keep hope alive during these winter months.

Damn, 30 seconds and I'm already getting thirsty!

It's not a tumble, new way to scratch your a$$ hands free.

This is the Johnny we know and love, constantly pushing the limits of the sport and inventing new moves. Watch for a video soon, the "dolphin" will be debuted.

We may not ski the best, but we sure do look it

Always gotta get that last run in.

BarefootOz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BarefootOz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-22-2006 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by todicus todicus wrote:

is 42 too old ?

The answer to your question is no... great pictures you guys!... very cool!
Ski Ya Later,
Oz

www.BarefootOz.com
Busted Knuckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Busted Knuckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-18-2006 at 9:17pm
IRON shorts needed under tht suit!
Volante Barefoot Skier built by American Skier Boats -
www.footngear.com
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-18-2006 at 1:21pm

Feelgood M.D. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feelgood M.D. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-18-2006 at 9:24am
Hmm, that looks bad, I'm a doctor, perhaps I should take a look... please pull down the shorts so I can get a better idea as to the extent of the damage.
Hunting for a Early 2000s Super Air or Super Sport w/ a Python
Former Boats:
2001 SN 196
1986 BFN
Darrel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-17-2006 at 1:55pm
She caught a hip on her first attenpt at swinging her legs around and paid the price. she is one tough chick, says shes not giving up and will be back out on the boom next trip.
tjlake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tjlake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-17-2006 at 10:26am
Heck, I thought we were all family...
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-16-2006 at 6:37pm
Darrel, good form.

If you're not sure pics are worthy, email them to me first.
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-16-2006 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by Darrel Darrel wrote:

The smokin hot girl friend wanted to try, but i said...

ok, go for it!
Id show you the pics of her bruises but this is a family site, right?!

I'd check with the sites moderator - Hollywood - to see if it's ok to post hot babe pics !!
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
Darrel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-16-2006 at 5:31pm
I had laid off the barefooting for a few years but due to Hollywood/Quinner/PLBC and crew they stoked a nerve and got me and my friends going again. Thanks we needed the kick in the A$$.
The smokin hot girl friend wanted to try, but i said...

ok, go for it!

Never quite made it, but sure scored points for 3 serious attempts!!Id show you the pics of her bruises but this is a family site, right?!

What else do you do to try to kill the aches and pain of a day of footn? We doin this right?
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-11-2006 at 1:40pm
PLBC Boys.....

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-11-2006 at 10:58am
Knocked out? What aren't you telling me about these guys? Am I dealing with Johnny Knoxville here? I thought they looked familiar.....

Ken
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-11-2006 at 10:51am
Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

I can only imagine how a formal meeting with the PLBC boys will be. I might be pa$$ed out before it even starts!

Ken

Pa$$ed out or knocked out?

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-11-2006 at 10:49am
You can count on that! I'll watch every nut, bolt, piston, tire in your shop. Lock all the bad guys up!

Ken
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-11-2006 at 10:44am
Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

Mike...I'll work for ya...
Ken

There won't be any theft in that shop with Ken around
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-11-2006 at 10:37am
Mike, that would be cool to start your own business. I'll work for ya. Maybe we can both work for Craig demonstrating new CC boats!

Ken
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-11-2006 at 10:34am
I can only imagine how a formal meeting with the PLBC boys will be. I might be pa$$ed out before it even starts!

Ken
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-11-2006 at 9:48am
Ken- don't waste your money on return airfare..and will your boat to me
-Brad
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-10-2006 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

I say bring all 10 of them!

Cla$$ic.I love it

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-10-2006 at 7:46pm
   Ken,
Where were those hotties when you rode behind my boat?No offense to 2001Cuz,but jeez!
Actually,now that I've taken a closer look, they're on a Matercraft-you can keep 'em

I'm at odds with my boss right now,so I may be starting my own business.That may keep me from making it to GL,but it's a long way off.I'll be there if I can...beers in hand.

Now if you'll excuse me,I must go back and look at those pics again

Mike      
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 34567 11>
  Share Topic