NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2010 Midwest Reunion Recap and Photos

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 6>
Author
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2010 Midwest Reunion Recap and Photos
    Posted: November-28-2010 at 9:39am
Daryl,
I think I found the boat you're asking about! Dark blue? It's about a 67 - 68 Barracuda. Are you looking for one similar? If you find one that needs work, I'd like to encourage you to stay original. The blue Cuda although pretty, has many non original items. When the time comes, you've found the spot for any help you may need. CCfan is a great group with a knowledge of CC's you will not find anywhere else.

Welcome to CCfan.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
darylb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darylb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-28-2010 at 2:06am
I was looking at the photos of the reunion and was wondering what year and make photo #64 of the slide show (mw09_gallery) is?

just found this site and am loving it. someday i hope to join the ranks of cc ownership.
thanks
daryl
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2010 at 8:23pm
I finally managed to find some time to upload pics I made at GL 2010, having some more time now, since winter is at the doorstep and boating is on hold till april... .

Hopefully Keith can use some of them to put in the slideshow...
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2010 at 5:48pm
Hey Everyone,
It's long overdue but it's time to upload your Midwest Reunion photos to the FTP server:

Link: ftp://uploads:ccf@correctcraftfan.com

The username and password are in the link but for those who are prompted for them:
Username: uploads
Password: ccf

If you are having trouble connecting (especially those with IE8), turn off 'Passive Mode' and once connected open the page in Windows Explorer, see screenshots below:

This alternative view option is also available from the 'View' menu in IE.

Once connected, click on the MW_2010 folder where you will see folders with people's names (i.e. Keith). At this point, please create a new folder:

Rename the folder with your name:

Double click on the new folder with your name (which will be empty) and then simply copy all your photos from your computer and paste them to the folder:

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
skicat2001 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2010 at 2:03am
After seeing these boats and people I would love to meet, I am planning on flying up for next yr's renuion and rent a car a drive over for the fun.
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2010 at 12:12am
not too much pictures of BKN's...looks like you need will need some kapla's magic shots to cheer up next year reunion...
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
ripster92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripster92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2010 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by Kristof Kristof wrote:

Steve,

I saw you with that camera of yours quite a few times... Time to post some video's too

We'll get some together for ya soon... I should have quite a bit of footage.
1992 SN Black w/ Yellow
weitekampt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weitekampt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2010 at 1:01pm
Pete,

Thanks for the comments. The red hair made me feel better that he probably is mine. I have a great picture of his driving the boat in Minnesota last week. I may have to be fighting him for the seat in few years. Perfect Pass may be needed sooner than later.

Other than boats, my next hobby is diesel engines. I think it is amazing how much power and efficiency you can get out of these oil burnin' rigs. I just rolled 200k on mine the other day and it runs like a raped ape. I know I wasn't much help on my suggestions for your 6.5, but any help is better than none. You are right on the old parts, sometimes they work better than the new ones. I am facing that right now on my cam position sensor. You can't hardly find the old ones anymore, but it runs silky smooth with old technology. Geeze!

Have a good one!
1993 SkiNautique ProTec
2009 Boatmate trailer.
1240 hours on meter.
1993 Ski Nautique
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2010 at 6:30am
Steve,

I saw you with that camera of yours quite a few times... Time to post some video's too
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

ripster92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripster92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2010 at 12:35am
These are all great pics... Just got back from my vacation in northern Wisconsin (Woodruff) from my awesome vacation in GL. Here's a couple more.

Reid's fleet

Shots???

Alan, Dana, and Emilie

Joe, Jerry, and Keith

Gary's newer purchase...

Waters couple and Mc Gillicutty Mike

Pure coolness
1992 SN Black w/ Yellow
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2010 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by weitekampt weitekampt wrote:

After 5 years, I'm finally posting pictures of this year's reunion.

Tod,
Seeing the side by side picture, the resemblance is VERY obvious!! Great work!! At least we know your wife hasn't been "goofing" around unless you have a twin brother!! Fantastic!! I'm sorry we didn't have more time to talk with each other at GL. Even though there's plenty of hours, the hours seem to be very lean.

BTW, thanks for asking me about the diesel. Still running great on the old aftermarket fuel solenoid driver module!! I've decided to run it this way and cross my fingers!! To put the latest and greatest Stanadyne module in, the intake needs to be pulled (again!!) $500.00 is not what I want to do at the moment. Monies are flowing out at a fantastic pace for my new shop!
BTW, I'm fine with working on boats, but for some reason when it comes down to my cars/trucks, I really don't like to screw with them myself unless absolutely needed!!   

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
ripster92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripster92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2010 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by Hawktique Hawktique wrote:

Just loaded some of my pics.

Ripster92 and the Hawktique (my favorite pic)

What an awesome shot Josh. Great to meet you!

Steve
1992 SN Black w/ Yellow
weitekampt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weitekampt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2010 at 12:11am
After 5 years, I'm finally posting pictures of this year's reunion.

1993 SkiNautique ProTec
2009 Boatmate trailer.
1240 hours on meter.
1993 Ski Nautique
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2010 at 2:46am
Originally posted by lewy2001 lewy2001 wrote:

Great pictures Kristof and Roger.

Love the engine shots I see the magicman has been at work again. And that Ford 6 cylinder is mint.

Lewy, Thanks for the compliment on the 6 banger, I rebuilt the head a couple months earlier and it's still not running right. ... should have spent more time wrenching and less time polishing! I think I'm getting closer...
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
84BF454 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 84BF454 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2010 at 1:35am
the barefoot nautique is a 84 and all original paint!!!! i did have the color numbers written down in my wallet in case some one there needed them. that was my first trip up and really enjoyed talking and viewing all the beautiful boats, thanks for all the nice comments on my boat, looking forward to next year!!!!.
msa84bf454
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2010 at 5:17am
Originally posted by ski247 ski247 wrote:

Kristof,

By the way sweet pics. Also, gun control means staying focused on the front sight and having a smooth trigger press. Once again great to meet everyone and can't wait until next year.

Paul,

Shoot me an e-mail at kristof.erens@skynet.be
Got some more pics to send you.

ski247 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ski247 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2010 at 11:36pm
Kristof,

By the way sweet pics. Also, gun control means staying focused on the front sight and having a smooth trigger press. Once again great to meet everyone and can't wait until next year.
The point of life is not to arrive in the grave in a well preserved body, but to slide in totally worn out shouting "holy sh#@ what a ride"
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2010 at 6:26pm
Hey Guys,
The season isn't over. You're all invited to the Northeast Reunion in NH August 20-22!

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2010 at 6:24pm
At first I thought Reid was mad, then I realized he was just concearned with barney.
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2010 at 12:48pm
wish i was still at GL.....been so busy no time to post!

Good to see all of you guys and gals.....Cant wait to go back next year!!

Paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2010 at 5:07am
ROFLOL James! Yes we got to the back of the crowd as fast as we could... Right after you said to me "One shouldn't put a toy like that in the hands of boys like us..."

87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2010 at 6:34pm
Yes me and Kirstof had a nice hole shot in Reid's Mustang with me at the wheel. Just after Alan had his. I completely missed you being tied up with barney before I hit the gas, we headed for the back of the crowd as well.
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2010 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by 800wildcat 800wildcat wrote:

Originally posted by reidp reidp wrote:

Barney did stop 800Wildcat (I was told that's who it was)in a screaming church camp 350 powered SkiTique for supposedly going within 100 feet of an anchored pontoon, which i felt was actually parked too close to an obvious professional boat racing venue, so who was REALLY at fault? But only a warning was issued and the Tique did manage to hit 50mph on the GPS.
Been too busy to post, but it's been great to see all the pics. Too bad you all couldn't be here every weekend. Felt it was my sacrificial duty to give Barney a chance at me rather than any of you since I was likely one of the few who could pass as a "designated driver"....:) I noticed whoever it was that went down that track in front of me wasted no time ducking around out of site. Think Barney settled for a warning 'cause he knew there could be a valid argument whether it was within 100 ft.

Hitting 50.3 in that rough stuff earlier was interesting.... Still would've loved a ride in that 'Stang.

LOL yes sir that was my 81 with Joel at the wheel, we saw barney coming just before he hit the lights for you. We swung a left and blended into the crowd mighty quickly. Parked it way in the back behind those fast orange boats.
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
800wildcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 800wildcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2010 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by reidp reidp wrote:

Barney did stop 800Wildcat (I was told that's who it was)in a screaming church camp 350 powered SkiTique for supposedly going within 100 feet of an anchored pontoon, which i felt was actually parked too close to an obvious professional boat racing venue, so who was REALLY at fault? But only a warning was issued and the Tique did manage to hit 50mph on the GPS.
Been too busy to post, but it's been great to see all the pics. Too bad you all couldn't be here every weekend. Felt it was my sacrificial duty to give Barney a chance at me rather than any of you since I was likely one of the few who could pass as a "designated driver"....:) I noticed whoever it was that went down that track in front of me wasted no time ducking around out of site. Think Barney settled for a warning 'cause he knew there could be a valid argument whether it was within 100 ft.

Hitting 50.3 in that rough stuff earlier was interesting.... Still would've loved a ride in that 'Stang.
Toigs325 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toigs325 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2010 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

The BFN was awesome, the guy owned it from new, I am guessing he had repainted the stripes at some point as he had the paint colors written down on a note in his pocket.

I believe that I specifically remember him telling me that the paint was original and not repainted. That was the cleanest 80s CC I have ever seen by a long shot.
2003 Ski Nautique 196 SE
1966 Correct Craft Mustang
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2010 at 2:53pm

For those who don't know, the story is that Mark bought this boat from the original owner, Mike Seipel. It's been his ever since.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2010 at 2:50pm
Larry,
That is Mike and Gail Hunter's Orange 210 rig. Even the dog had Orange painted nails !!!! I hope someone got that rig alone as it would be a great calendar pic !!!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2010 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

He was a late signup and didn't make the ballet but I wrote him in for best in class.    

I wrote him in as well Joe, That was a very clean boat. Folks really need to get registered on time and get photos of their boats up because there were several nice boats that missed out.
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2010 at 2:39pm
That BFN sure is purdy.

While we're recapping some photos of the event, have I been living under a rock, or was last week the first unveiling of this rig. If so, must have been hard keeping that a secret. Very nice.

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2010 at 2:29pm
Very nice. Just got a message from HW and he has identified the boat... its listed in the diaries here.

It funny how the early BFN trailers differ- ours and several others have the blocks between the frame to raise the height of the bunks- but not all (this one included).
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 6>
  Share Topic