NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My GOD !! What have I done !! Please Help

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My GOD !! What have I done !! Please Help
    Posted: July-21-2007 at 1:04am
OK...he's real and does own a CC.

He has posted a response! And I must say anyone that could survive such a pounding and answer back has some THICK As* skin.

Goose ....you did ask for advice right? Here it is in a kinder format!

Don't let it happen again....your best boating friend is your wife! And boat sex does rock...report back and let us know you have fixed the problem!
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2007 at 10:48pm
The weather here a little warmer , the pace a little faster. But what a week, Karen came in tonite saying" lets go back ".....
Long drive but worth every min. of the time spent there and back. Seeing the boats and meeting the folks, that was the hi lite of the vacation.........
Thanx to all that shared and cared that this reunion was to be the best yet.Keith you have a lot of work to do to TOP THIS ONE............boat dr/boat nurse
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2007 at 10:08pm
way to straighten him out boat doc. How is being home working in the shop verses being at Green Lake. I know I would rather be back there then at work.
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2007 at 8:37pm
Riley, Ya'll meaning you all
       We'all would include myself, this was my firrst post on the subject........................boat dr
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2007 at 8:24pm
I'm flipping channels right now to see if the Goose appears here:

Ken
nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2007 at 8:17pm
dont they normally announce on the site when a member changes their username? im pretty sure they do it on PN, not sure if its dont here too.

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2007 at 7:15pm
well he has posted four times so I wouldn't think it one of those weird posts that pop up everyonce in a while. Just some crazy guy that likes wxing it instead. Anyone check to see if any other newbies have posted, maybe he changed his name liek someone said..
Munday View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Munday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2007 at 7:08pm
Starts stupid ends worst

A 96 GT 40 is plain Jane??

Passed on the sex to polish your plain jane

This moron will never come back and if he did would anyone ever take his advice,or give him any?

Munday
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2007 at 6:39pm
well the goose has not responded yet, maybe he is already looking for a new home, after his major f*ck up. The pool boy might have moved in by now. Bad thing is goose doesn''t have a pool.
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2007 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

Wrong.....
The pitiful part is that ya'll played into this MORONS fabricated story.And I will give him the chance to respond that he is not making up this whole story.
If this is indeed true, he should sell his C/C some people should not be allowed into our domain, and he should be put on the HIT LIST..............boat dr

Shouldn't it be we'all
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2007 at 6:02pm
Doc, don't be hard on him for the story...look at it as the first CCFan Urban Legend. Hey, saw many pictures of the 64 in the GL pictures...looks great.
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2007 at 5:52pm
Wrong.....
The pitiful part is that ya'll played into this MORONS fabricated story.And I will give him the chance to respond that he is not making up this whole story.
If this is indeed true, he should sell his C/C some people should not be allowed into our domain, and he should be put on the HIT LIST..............boat dr
backfoot100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2007 at 5:31pm
How pitiful is it that we've reduced this thread to who played the Grumpy Old Men?

When people run down to the lake to see what's making that noise, you've succeeded.

Eddie
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2007 at 3:51pm
he was jack lemmons father
"the things you own will start to own you"
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2007 at 3:35pm
Burgess Meredith was Walter Mathow or Jack Lemons father. I don't remember which one.

When people run down to the lake to see what's making that noise, you've succeeded.

Eddie
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2007 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

this reminds me of the movies Grumpy old men with Burgess Meridith and he told Jack lemon if he couldnt handle Ann Margaret to bring her to him and he would mount her, watched it last night and it reminded of this guy

Burgess Meridith? I thought is was Walter Mathow.
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2007 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by RainDog RainDog wrote:

However, it is cool how you can find privacy in the middle of a good sized lake in broad daylight.

it's very cool. Another reason I'm willing to get out in the huge salt water bay!
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2007 at 11:34am
this reminds me of the movies Grumpy old men with Burgess Meridith and he told Jack lemon if he couldnt handle Ann Margaret to bring her to him and he would mount her, watched it last night and it reminded of this guy
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2007 at 3:10am
i think so but he might not now after that stunt
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2007 at 2:55am
You are right '79. But do you think he has a boat? Or a Wife? Or that this even happened?

If it were true, the SOB should be too ashamed to announce it to hundreds of people.

However, it is cool how you can find privacy in the middle of a good sized lake in broad daylight.

Mojo didn't name the hood scoop on my engine cover the Liberator for nothing.

79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2007 at 2:44am
ok but you don't pass on p***y for the boat, you hammer the p***y on the boat.
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2007 at 2:39am
Ummm, yeah. Sounds very Penthouse Forums-ishy to me.

Except written by a douche bag.

The two saddest days of my life is when I realized Santa Claus wasn't real and same for the Penthouse Forums. But sh*t guys, can't you see he's taking the piss out of us for all of our boat love talkin that goes around here?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2007 at 1:35am
two things he has not done, got sex from his wife, and he has not shown up pics...

Sorry goose you missed out on the best sex your never ever going to get a chance at again.
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2007 at 1:18am
Man...we have been rather brutal...he made only 4 posts to get in the dog house with us...but of couse thats because he should have done her on the dog house!

Goose...because of this pathetic situation , at this point you can either...

A) come back on the post and take more abuse...we would respect you for that and eventually forget it all!

or

B)Change you user name and join us as we abuse you some more.You could abuse you self and no one would know it was you!

Gettin any yet?????
stang

The Super Air

05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2007 at 1:05am
   You guys are ruthless.I love it.I try not to comment on another man's wife,but jeez,you probably could've had her at least twice right then.....what were you thinkin?.
   Live and learn.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 10:35pm
Goose...ya better take Erics advice or you will be picking the kids up on weekends...except she will have the boat(not you) with her hand on someone elses d*ck!
stang

The Super Air

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 10:06pm
yeah that was a major F-up there. Better just buy here a new car and a nice one. Not sure how you can fix this because you are not getting any for a long time...
behindpropeller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote behindpropeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 8:37pm
I think I have seen her picture online....

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 8:30pm
pass this on to the wife, 330-273-8291
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

Where's the love, guys?

Gooses wife is asking the same thing!

Eddie
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic