NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

88 barefoot Graphics

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 88 barefoot Graphics
    Posted: March-27-2008 at 4:00pm
I got an email from an 88 Barefoot owner that needs help locating or recreating graphics for his boat restoration. Can anybody help him out?

thanks
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2008 at 1:55am
Alan...Woody sent me to a guy they use at SECC, to see if he could help me out with the graphics on my boat, that did not work out , but he had alot of newer stuff hanging on the wall, I think he could do it, I will stop there soon and talk him and get his # for you!
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2008 at 8:52am
MM, I'd be interested in whatever info you find as well. Thanks
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2008 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by MaddMarxx MaddMarxx wrote:

Alan...Woody sent me to a guy they use at SECC, to see if he could help me out with the graphics on my boat, that did not work out , but he had alot of newer stuff hanging on the wall, I think he could do it, I will stop there soon and talk him and get his # for you!

Thank you Mark,   that would be very helpful. Sounds like a father/son restoration project so it would be cool if we could point them in the right direction.
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2008 at 2:58am
I talked him today, and the news is good , he has the artwork for a bunch of boats, he printed up two styles of barefoot graphics for me on paper, but my scanner is not working, but you will have to give him a call anyway to tell him the details!

it is...E&W SIGNS INC. (407)438-4874..
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2008 at 9:51am
Thanks Mark and Alan! One guy helps another and he helps another etc...great form for CCFAN and a nice way to start the day.
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2008 at 11:28am
Originally posted by MaddMarxx MaddMarxx wrote:

I talked him today, and the news is good , he has the artwork for a bunch of boats, he printed up two styles of barefoot graphics for me on paper, but my scanner is not working, but you will have to give him a call anyway to tell him the details!

it is...E&W SIGNS INC. (407)438-4874..

Thanks Mark, I forwarded that info along. believe it or not we have another Barefoot owner named Greg.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic