NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

St Johns, FL River

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1213141516 22>
Author
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2009 at 4:52pm
TEASERS:

Mastercraft in background of picture #2 was brought by Woodie of SECC which now goes by another name. We all know Woody as a great resource of information and parts for our boats. He is still a friend of C/CFAN as far as I am concerned.

Lots more to come I am sure!
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2009 at 5:06pm
Can't resist...hope Rob and Dena don't mind:

Two of my favorite girls..

Ask this guy about the tan he got on the face.

My Best girl..

It was truely a treat to have Rob, Dena amd Emily with us for the weekend. They traveled quite a long way for this and we sure weren't disappointed..hope they weren't either. And Emily....been a long time since I've seen a better boating baby. Have to go all the way back to our niece and Goddaughter, Brandi to find someone comparable. We were on the road from 6:30am till 9:30pm and Emily might have cried...once...what a trooper!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2009 at 7:05pm
Emily driving your boat John or are you using a car seat? Looks like everyone had fun in the sun-
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2009 at 8:44pm
I am sitting at the airport bar watching the race waiting for the flight back. Once again the ccfans come through with a great weekend for a guy who just shows up without a boat. Thanks to the morfoots, mr and mrs buffalobfn, the whole critter clan, and reidp and the boys for the rides everyone else for the food and fun... Back to the second biggest race of the weekend...
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2009 at 9:20pm
Looks like a fabulous time.

Oh, you guys that hadn't seen Orange Crush before, what did you think? Pretty slick boat, isn't it. I love the combination of new and relatively plain, vs new and all blinged out.
rosconole View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosconole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2009 at 9:36pm
good group, sorry i didn't get a chance to meet everybody, was running behind all day saturday. i had the blue/grey '89. next year should try and schedule for the weekend after the 500
1989 ski nautique ,1991 barefoot nautique, 1993 Mustang Cobra 1998 5.0 Magazine shootout invitee
rosconole View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosconole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2009 at 10:31pm
1989 ski nautique ,1991 barefoot nautique, 1993 Mustang Cobra 1998 5.0 Magazine shootout invitee
rosconole View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosconole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2009 at 10:46pm
rosconole View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosconole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2009 at 10:49pm
rosconole View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosconole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2009 at 10:53pm
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2009 at 11:34pm
What and who is the wooden boat in the last pic . Looks like a good time was had by all . Wish we could have been there.
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2009 at 12:28am
Here's a few pics of a great weekend with great people!

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2009 at 12:33am

rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2009 at 12:42am
What an absolutely great weekend. Not many groups you can go see where you can fly 1000 miles or so, bring your wife, baby, and nothing else, and be greeted with open arms. A huge thanks to Jbear and Patty for the hospitality this weekend. MAde it back home safely this AM.

Here are a couple of quick shots...plenty more to follow.

Parading out to the Glenn

The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2009 at 12:43am
Wow, great work Mark and Lisa on the slides so fast to post them. Way cool!!

Quinner that's my dauther with me, mom had to work but very nice of her to let me come to the event. Hope to have her with me at GL.

And man what a great time we had at St.John's.

Thank you to all, photo's will come soon..

I'm a little sooner then Mark with the computer stuff.
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2009 at 1:28am
Where did you guys get all of the cool blue Correct Craft shirts at? I would like to get ahold of a couple myself .
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2009 at 1:56am

rosconole View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosconole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2009 at 1:58am

never know what you'll find in these woods..
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2009 at 2:02am

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2009 at 2:05am
Correct Crafts and smokin' hot wives/girlfriends.....go together like a horse and carriage!

We were trying to teach Emily how to drive Gary...gotta start 'em young.

I had not seen the Crush in person Larry...only thing I'da been more excited to see in person would've been you...but the Crush did look awesome. Was very fast on the water too. Big thanks to Reid for the fact that we get to see this boat at all our stuff.

Pat the shirts came from boat dr's friend..Chip..looked great and I believe the proceeds will go to the site. Not sure if there was any left. They went fast.

Wow what a great time.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2009 at 10:01am
WOW Looks like everyone had a great time.....

Lots of great looking boats.
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2009 at 11:25am
WOW! What a great weekend. This was mine and Kim's first reunion and we had a great time.

We got there Friday and once we settled in the cabin I went down to launch the boat. Couldn't get her started and shortly after a few attempts "Critter" was there to help. Got her in the water over to the dock and tried starting it again to no avail. And out of the the blue like an EMT responding to a 911 call the Boat Dr.swooped in and had the hood up working his magic, tinkered with the carburator and her started up and running like a champ. I've never heard her run Sooo good. Thanks again Dr.

From then on it was launch em all and get em all going. Met a great bunch of folks all weekend and the following pics are just a piece of what we found there.

I've said it once and I'll say it again......

" Correct Craft Fan; Best bunch of boat buddies a guy could ever ask for!"

Thanks Keith for proving us all this valuable resource!

Boat Nurse(Karen)with Her boat!

BEST PICTURE OF THE ORANGE CRUSH IN FULL USE!
(first time I meet Reid and the CCFAN boat up close and this is what Kim and I see)

Saturday morning meet and greet.

The Godfather (Dave Hendricks)

Kim,Jbear and Patti

JoeC and Ellen ( BEAUTIFUL boat Joe!)

The CCFAN Gang at Silver Glenn Springs on Saturday.

BuffaloBFN & BuffaloAmy doing that Grill thing!

The food that you guy's missed. Koodoo's Amy!

Adam Azeus's burgers and The Boat Dr's Boudin!

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2009 at 12:13pm
Damn now i'm hungry!
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
WakeSlayer View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WakeSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2009 at 1:04pm
I am back at work after flying in late last night. I have not had a chance to download any pics yet.
I had the greatest time on the river this weekend. Finally putting faces to names and boats. Everyone in the CC family there were great people and I am proud to be part of that group.
Billy & Karen are on the way to Key West after stopping to see Woody this morning. They wanted me to post their most sincere gratitude to everyone for participating and contributing to the cause.

Thank you to everyone for making this past weekend so special.

Mike
Mike N

1968 Mustang

critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2009 at 1:04pm
Could not have had a better weekend with a better bunch of folks. Even with spinning the shaft out of the coupler, running her a ground (not the only one..) and having to run the bilge every 30 mins to keep the boat from sinking (later found that the Packing Nut had backed all the way off) we never had a worry and just enjoyed it all.
Thanks to all for the great time.

I just realized that I did not take picture one of Joe boarding behind our boat on Sunday morning. He showed me what I needed to know.. Thanks Joe..
Critter clan is home safe and sound.
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda
nautiquefanatic View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2009 at 1:08pm
Tandy and I made it back home to NC last night. WHAT A WEEKEND !!!! We had a blast. BJ and his wife Charlotte put us up in the "Sugar Shack" for the weekend and they were fantastic hosts. Thank you again!

We really enjoyed meeting everyone at the "Glen" on Saturday. And the cookout on Saturday night was GREAT! Adam's hamburgers were incredible, I wish I would have eaten more. Amy was on the other grill cooking her chicken. BJ did a fine job cooking the fries in the Boat Dr's peanut oil! Adam, Amy, and BJ looked like professional Chef's on this night!! It was definately one of the BEST cookout's I have ever been too. Oh, don't want to forget the Boston Butt that was cooked while everone was on the water....EVERYONE enjoyed it. Thanks everyone for a wonderful weekend. I couldn't have spent my time with a friendlier, more pleasant crew than YOU .........the Correct Craft owners and admirers!!!!!!! I cannot wait until next year, I will bring a boat from NC and have another great time.

The way EVERYONE pitched in to bring stuff, cook stuff, bring grills (thanks BJ), and clean up in the drizzle was a testament to this great "family" of friends.

In closing this loooong post.....I hope everyone made it home safely from this great weekend!

Paul     
rosconole View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosconole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2009 at 1:11pm
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2009 at 1:15pm
Your a better than man than I Roger. It was cold Sun morning and to hear that you and Joe were out there sking..........My hat's off to you guy's.

The pics posted are only a small taste of what's to come. If the boat dr wasn't burning one, he was taking pictures.

Best pics are yet to come as we got a group shot taken from the balcony of a house boat that was pulled up along side of us on Saturday. Looking forward to seeing that one. Will have to what for the Dr. and Hasbeenskier to post.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
WakeSlayer View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WakeSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2009 at 1:39pm
Boat Dr & Boat Nurse are going to try and upload some from Key West. They probably have 1200-1500 pics.
Mike N

1968 Mustang

RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2009 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

BEST PICTURE OF THE ORANGE CRUSH IN FULL USE!
(first time I meet Reid and the CCFAN boat up close and this is what Kim and I see)

Could have been worse. You could have pulled up to the other side.

Nice looking Classic. Is that the one with the GT40 in it? Who is the owner and is he on the site?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1213141516 22>
  Share Topic