NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

4sale66Mustang,whole or parts

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 23456 7>
Author
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2006 at 11:55am
SOLD   !!!
Atmspltr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atmspltr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2006 at 12:38pm
What conditon is the rudder in?...particularly the shaft, any wear? ever bent? I would not need the packing log.

Thanks in advance.

RB
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2006 at 7:14pm
Sold !!!
captinr View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captinr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2006 at 12:51am
Alan,
Did you ever sell the swim platform? What do you need for the morse control? I ran the '68 over the weekend and spent about 5 hours de-Mcgyverizing it.Supposed the 289 Intercepter. Distributor has been changed to an early electronic automotive style with a "brain box" Vacumn advance was disconected. Has a two barrel holley that I don't think is original because it has the hot air choke thermostat that was also wide open and creating a HUGE vacumn leak at full throttle.
Any thoughts on how to correct choke problem? What is the correct sequence to adjust the Morse controls? Mine won't shift into forward without the throttle coming on first. Look forward to hearing from you.
Rodney
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2006 at 1:58am
Hi captinR,
captinr View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captinr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2006 at 9:24am
Morning Doctor,
I guess my question to you or any of the forum members is what type of choke setup was used back then? I looked over the manifolds and cannot find   a heat source for the choke coil. I plugged the inlet to seal the vacumn leak and the boat ran perfect all the way up to 4300 RPM. She is just a bit tough to start cold with no choke.
Thanks for the info on the controls. I can let you know if I need yours if I cannot get mine to function properly. I am interested in the platform if you have it.
P.S. The boat steers great but I didn't get your wheel installed as my bride is still debating how it looks ;-(
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2006 at 11:19pm
Hi capt.
captinr View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captinr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2006 at 9:54am
Thanks Alan for the note. I will look closer at the exhaust manifold this weekend when we go back to the lake. Let me know ASAP on the platform. Do you have the mounting brackets? Which boat is Tim D's?

thanks again
Rodney
captinr View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captinr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2006 at 1:07pm
Hello Alan,

Sorry I forgot to ask about the stern light. Still available? How much?
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2006 at 5:13pm
Hey Capt.    
Atmspltr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atmspltr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2006 at 5:43pm
Thanks Doc,

That's a different rudder than I have. I'll have to pass...Good luck.

RB

DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2006 at 9:12pm
Sold !
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2006 at 9:26pm
Atmspltr, Hope you find the one you need. Thanks for looking anyway.      AT
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2006 at 3:07pm
DrCC,
That is a rudder like the one I have on my 1964 Ski Nautique.
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-26-2006 at 9:18am
JrCC wrote:
What about the Correct Craft emblem’s I need one more.
"O" ya and the ski pylon do you have that also.

Jr. email me for some numbers.

Emblems should arrive 05/29/06 Since Monday is a holiday, probably more like 05/30/06.

And yes I do still have the pylon.

Thanks AT
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2006 at 8:51am
AT,
I received the fin Friday. It looks great.
THANKS!
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2006 at 8:43am
Alan,
If you still have the rudder, would you give me an overall measurement and a measurement from the bottom of the rudder up to where to attaches to the rod where it goes through the hull?
Thanks.
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2006 at 12:54pm
Scott,   Overall we have 17 1/16"   Rudder section 11 3/8"   Shaft is 5 11/16" x 1"
    If you want it, I would include the complete rudder log w/ bolts also. 110.00 shipped.
    Thanks AT
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2006 at 1:39pm
OK. It will be a few days before I can let you know something. Thanks for checking on that for me.
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
houck32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote houck32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2006 at 10:38am
Would like to buy windshield , I have 64, what are your dimentions, do you have pic, thanks Phillip
houck32
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2006 at 12:37am
houck, Sorry but the windshield just sold. Dimentions anyway 60 5/16" x 14 3/4"

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g96/DrCC-74/hrdwr-01.jpg
      hardware pic.

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g96/DrCC-74/66wndshld.jpg
      windshield pic.

Thanks AT
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2006 at 1:13am
    One sweet 302 SOLD !
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2006 at 8:32pm
Tombo,   Windshield will be shipped on Monday.    Sorry it wasn't sooner, but I had to be out of town Friday and Saturday.
      Thanks AT
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2006 at 12:20am
Havent read thru all the pages...
Do you have the front bow light? I might be interested ,if right style? Thanks!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2006 at 2:50am
    62 wood,    Sorry the original bow lt. went to Ohio.   I do have one that is a mid 70's style, but you can get those just about anywhere.      AT
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2006 at 10:18pm
Tombo,   Sorry, got delayed. Windsheild should be at your house 6-19-06. Be careful un-wrapping, bubble wrapped twice, w/two rolls of clear tape.

Coreytread,   Thanks!!!   AWSA decals should be there 6-19-06.

Thanks Guys!!!   AT
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-04-2006 at 1:09pm
Strut and rudder-SOLD   (going to a good home, then it's going to GL)

Still available:   Nothing !!!    it's all gone !!!

1975 302 ci. SOLD

1966 #2 CC trailer-SOLD

Pylon-SOLD

Morse control (shifter/throttle)-SOLD

Lift rings-one available! SOLD

Stern light-SOLD

Guage panel-SOLD

Gotta go !!!

Thanks Guys!!!
houck32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote houck32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2006 at 9:39am
I need the windshield and plat form, thanks how much, do you still have.
houck32
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2006 at 2:22pm
houck32,    Sorry, both sold.

However, I might be building a few teak platforms this winter.
crock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2006 at 1:58pm
Hi DrCC what is they diameter of the pylon at it's base - I have a Skier of dubious vintage with a mounting hole for the pylon.

C
CRock
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic