NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tow capacity help...

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 3456>
Author
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2011 at 7:11pm
Timmy, where did all the love go ya little biatch! Now your going to pick on the B2k? Still unsure why they put Mazda tailgates on Ford pickups?? Do you even know what a Courier is?

Shouldn't all you little toyota gurls be over on the Epic Boat forums?
Where's randy, don't think the gas hose is the only thing he sticks in that hole in his pretend pickup truck.
Jllogan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jllogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2011 at 7:14pm
shouldnt you only american guys be at the shop waiting to get your truck?
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2011 at 7:29pm
And a word about tires. I have some really gummy 225 50 16 series "sticky buns" on my Ion. They are really summer only performance tires. The car handles great and stops very quickly, > 110' from 60. The price I pay for that is about 30,000 miles per set, and they are pricey too. High mileage tires are preferred by some, but their adhesion usually leaves something to be desired.
It's all about finding a good fit for your driving style and choice of vehicles. You can put Potenza Pole Positions on a Tundra or Xterra, but it won't be a good combo, you will still be driving a top heavy Phat barge. A good set of all seasons with a relatively hard silica compound is good enough for that kind of vehicle.(yawn yawn)
Saturn Ion towing edition, 141,000, 5 sets of tires, I set of replacement brakes and shoes, and still going strong!
Best mileage 41.2, verage 35 highway, 28 city. Try that with your Accord or Camry!
I sold my last one at 224.000 because the A/C failed.
1970 Mustang "Theseus' paradox"
If everyone else is doing it, you're too late!

Maximal691 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maximal691 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2011 at 8:00pm
The new tundra is more American made than the silverado, plus they never took a bailout.
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2011 at 8:24pm
they couldnt take a bailout even if they needed it right?
former skylark owner now a formula but I cant let this place go
vondy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vondy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2011 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by Maximal691 Maximal691 wrote:

The new tundra is more American made than the silverado, plus they never took a bailout.

This is true, a lot of American cars are not even assembled here, some in Mexico, some in Canada, or both. For example. The Dodge Challenger motor is made in Mexico and shipped to Canada to be assembled.

And the parts come from all over the world.

On the other side you have a lot of imports assembled in the USA. Toyota, Honda, Subaru, BMW, etc.

When it comes down to it, do your research and buy whatever is best suited for your and your families needs. The reliability on American autos has gotten a lot better over the last few years. Is it better than the Japanese? Maybe not yet, but a big American truck may suite your needs better. Or maybe a Japanese truck may suite your needs better.

Buying anything just cus it's this or that isn't good for the consumer. Same goes for brand loyalty, that's only good for the brand.

And aren't we getting off subject, aren't we supposed to be helping Justin decide on a tow vehicle?

If your only going to be spending 1 percent of the time towing the boat down the road to the lake, I think any full framed truck/suv with the proper tow rating should suffice. Just be safe and know it's going to take longer to stop when towing.
67425ks View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67425ks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2011 at 9:00pm
i drive a full size pickup but i have always liked the toyotas as well. currently i have a 93 and a 94. after highschool i took a trip over to Congo and really liked the toyota hiluxs with the 2.4 turbo diesels. when i got back i decided to turn the '93 into a diesel. i got a sweet deal on a kubota v2003t 2.0 liter turbo diesel and went to work adapting it to the toyota w56 5speed tranny. to date, my best fuel economy is 36mpg. i am always impressed with the build quality of that generation of toyotas. with that said, if i am going to tow anything at all, i fire up the cummins.
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2011 at 9:26pm
At work we have 2 Jetta diesels and one partner just bought a 2012 Passat diesel, just an amazing car, and another partner has a CC. We had a Golf diesel that had a lot of problems, and a Toureg diesel that was a nightmare, changing a battery is a full day job on those things and the driveshaft breaks from the torque (so much for German engineering, that should be about the simplest of all equations!). I think VW is getting it right now, impressive lineup of diesel vehicles, but they certainly had problems in the past.

To me, and to make it simple for Justin, make a list of vehicles with 5,000 lb. tow ratings and 4WD. Pretty short list, particularly in the midsize truck and SUV category. I'm reading between the lines that you aren't looking for a new vehicle, am I right? So, if you want a picup bed you end up in the Tacoma or similar, if you want an SUV you're in one of the mid sized mentioned here.

That's why I commented on my Liberty diesel, I paid $12,000 for it with 80,000 miles in good shape, spent another $1,000 or so on aftermarket tunes and some new parts, now get high 20's mpg and can tow 5,000 lb. very well with real 4WD low transfer case. It cruises at 2,200 rpm at 73 mph so it's smooth on the highway. Makes sense to me!
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
politicallycorrect View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote politicallycorrect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2011 at 9:35pm
We've got an 06 jetta tdi. It is a great car till it is not. They have a dual mass flywheel that started failing at about 45000 miles I didn't figure out what it was till about 55000 so not covered under warranty. Now we have 125000 and guess what is rattling again? I'm going to do it myself now that my father in law has a two post lift. Still 500 just for the flywheel itself.
Skin grows back...fiberglass doesn't!!
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2011 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

I would be curious to know, though- if any of your Suburbans made it to 100k miles, how many sets of tires and brakes did you replace in that span?

My Yukon XL (Suburban) has 186K. Has had one brake change. The fronts really did not need it, but I figured why not replace them all.

Now on set number 4 of tires. The original Firestones even lasted 50K.

Had a fuel pump issue fixed under warranty. Snapped a power steering pump at 170K.

All routine maintenance as scheduled.

That's it. I'd put that reliability up against any car of any make.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

Swatkinz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swatkinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2011 at 10:39pm
To the OP, both my vehicles (Explorer and Yukon XL) are capable of towing my CC. I drive the Explorer and my wife has the Yukon. I drive about 300-500 miles per week for my sales job and average b/w 18-20mpg with the Explorer (V8 2WD). Prior to the Yukon XL, the Explorer was my sole tow capable vehicle. We tow the boat less than 1000 miles per year. When we trailer the boat as a family, the Yukon is a no brainer b/c of the DVD player, space, etc. but I must say the Explorer has always been a pretty decent do it all vehicle for me, my job and my family. It tows pretty well for what it is and considering the low trailering miles I do, it makes sense from an economic standpoint. The Yukon is comfortable, but is a pig to drive and probably averages about 14mpg w/o the boat. Fuel economy with the Yukon isn't much of an issue since my wife works just 3 miles from home, but still, I think it's overkill in pretty much every respect (wife had to have it).

If I were you, I'd be looking for a midsized SUV based on what you've said your needs are. I wouldn't hesitate pulling the trigger on an Explorer or a 4Runner. I had a Toyota pickup in high school that was an awesome vehicle. The Toyota would surely cost more than a similar era Explorer, but both would be suitable IMO.

My $.02
Steve
2011 Sport/Air 200
Excalibur 343
2017 Boatmate Tandem Axle Trailer

Former CC owner (77, 80, 95, 88, all SNs)

Former Malibu owner (07, 09)
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2011 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by Jllogan Jllogan wrote:

money talks. check resale on a yota truck vs any others and you will see that many people have drank the koolaid and are willing to talk with their wallets to get one. You dont see 96 american anything with 170K miles with original powertrains selling for 6-7,000. KBB on a 96 suburban with 170K in excellent is 3,000.

What's the conclusion you would like us to draw here? More stupid people buy Old Toyota's?

BKH
Livin' the Dream

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2011 at 10:49pm

Check your source on that fuel mileage, here is the mileage from an actual reputable source called consumer reports, not blogs.cars.com. Knew that subscription would pay off. I could show you the reliability reports but I dont want to ruin anyones holiday.

Was surprising to me that CR found the Ford to get a bit better mileage on the Freeway.

No great surprise with any of the other numbers.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2011 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by bkhallpass bkhallpass wrote:

What's the conclusion you would like us to draw here? More stupid people buy Old Toyota's?

BKH

Good old market forces at work more desirability increases the demand which increases the price.

This thread has kept me entertained all afternoon. Thanks guys.

For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2011 at 11:46pm

shouldnt you only american guys be at the shop waiting to get your truck?

Do the guys in the car club still call you Cruiser?
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2011 at 11:56pm
These threads do always crack me up, it is certainly much more comfortable to be towing with a F350 Dually Diesel or a full size Ford or Chevy however is it really required? Enjoy John's posts with his Saturn or the pic of the Pinto dragin a big ol blow boat, LOL. Think about many of the members with older boats on this forum, when they were new how the heck did anybody even manage to get to the water with drum brakes, sloppy suspensions and no Jap cars?? Just like when the lights come on at last call, It's all about adjusting to the situation, ride what you got and just be careful.
TX Foilhead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TX Foilhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2011 at 12:48am
Not to one up Quinner's post, which is right, but I haven't seen anyone looking for a a Toyota or Honda motor for their boat lately.   There really isn't anything that offers everything a full size American truck/SUV does. Everything else is just a compromise.
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2011 at 12:50am
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

These threads do always crack me up, it is certainly much more comfortable to be towing with a F350 Dually Diesel or a full size Ford or Chevy however is it really required? Enjoy John's posts with his Saturn or the pic of the Pinto dragin a big ol blow boat, LOL. Think about many of the members with older boats on this forum, when they were new how the heck did anybody even manage to get to the water with drum brakes, sloppy suspensions and no Jap cars?? Just like when the lights come on at last call, It's all about adjusting to the situation, ride what you got and just be careful.

When I bought my '63 from the next door neighbor, I drove our '57 Jeep CJ5 over to get it and launch it. We launched and towed a variety of boats with that Jeep, little 4 cylinder that barely could hit 55 mph with the 3 speed stick, manual drum brakes and manual steering.

Someone mentioned that Wranglers are not good tow vehicles. I agree, not ideal, but if you know what you're doing, and are careful, you can tow with a short wheelbase Jeep or compact pickup just fine.
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2011 at 3:10am
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

Think about many of the members with older boats on this forum, when they were new how the heck did anybody even manage to get to the water with drum brakes, sloppy suspensions and no Jap cars??

You are right Chris BUT back then cars were not made to get the most out of a gallon of gas.My parents towed their 27foot Airstream to all corners of this country with their '71 Caddy,all my Dad did was put on a hitch and a trans cooler.Never a failure and when he sold it to another Airstreamer it went to Alaska and back.

The only cars I owned were VW's from '73 til '91.I ordered the Rabbit diesel in March of 79 expecting a German made one. By the time I got it 6 months later it had been made here with thin paint under the doors and rain gutters,a year later it was rusting.Even the tires on that car car only lasted 30K.At the time I thought it was because they were Goodyears,now I realize it was because VW specked the cheapest tire they could. Then in 82 we bought a Quantum,when that got to be 2 the problems started.Never again,even if they were the last car on earth, will I ever give that company my money no matter how good they may be now.Every Ford and Jeep we've had since have been a pleasure, American cars sure have come a long way.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Jllogan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jllogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2011 at 11:36am
Originally posted by bkhallpass bkhallpass wrote:

money talks. check resale on a yota truck vs any others and you will see that many people have drank the koolaid and are willing to talk with their wallets to get one. You dont see 96 american anything with 170K miles with original powertrains selling for 6-7,000. KBB on a 96 suburban with 170K in excellent is 3,000.

BKH

The smart people with money dont waste it on junk.

I do think american cars have started to catch up recently, I have been especially impressed with fords new lineup. I want to like american cars, as I would like to see us distribute a quality products. I think that if you are looking for a newer vehicle you are going to have a similar experience with whatever you buy. If you are looking for something before 2005, I would seriously considering paying the extra money and getting a toyota, it will be cheaper in the long run. I am basing my opinions off of consumer reports testing and recommendations along with experience of people I have talked with. I do not currently own a toyota, so I have no bias there.
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2011 at 11:37am
63 get rid of that diesel liberty!!!!! I am in service at a chrysler dealer now and we have 2 at the shop one that we can't fix. We have had the guys at corprate telling us what to do with it so far we've had pcm lift pump injection pump now they want us to replace a $3000 set of injectors.It starts just fine when its cold but it has a very long crank time after it is at operating temperature. The other has an extended warranty via an outside company and they are refusing to pay for it so the girl that owns it is in a bad way. Her's has 117,000 miles on it and the bearings in the turbo are scored and it will not spin fast enough to produce any type of whistle let alone boost. The girls also needs new glow plugs.

On the other hand, The diesel grand cherokee is an excellent piece. Those are a mercedes diesel and transmission.

I agree with everyone that its all in how much experience you've had towing. I always towed my 86 with my 99 r/t dakota regular cab. These trucks were bought back from customers in 98 and 99 because chrysler over rated the tow rating at 6000 pounds like a regular datkota but re issued them as only having a 2000 pound rating. The only area this truck lacked in was braking. When loaded it took a bit to much weight off the front wheels in very fast low speed braking it would lock up easily. As far as pulling out at ramps with wide tires, no weight in the rear, and lots of torque I never had a proplem one. It's all in how you drive it. The truck was on all types of steep or shallow ramps wet and dry rarely ever spun a tire with me driving. Our private ski course lake has a pea gravel ramp and the truck would run right up that with no problem as long as you used the loud pedal accordingly

I've pulled out with all types of vehicles(durango,5 speed 2wd cummins dodge, 5 speed 4x4 dakota 4.7, dodge nitro, jeeps, etc.) and have never been stuck on any type of ramp. I rarely ever used 4x4 unless its needed. Like someone else previously stated I used 4low in the dakota with the stick because first gear in that truck was very tall for doing that type of thing so it was much easier on the clutch and drive train.

For the original post I wouldn't be scared at all towing with a 3.0 ranger as especially if it was 4x4. You don't need to put on a big production and pull out of a ramp as fast as you can like most people that get a big case of the spins going on. Sometimes a day at the lake watching the boat ramp is almost as entertaining as being on the water.
SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2011 at 11:50am
My .02 - I have a spare car now that my son is at college, & my truck is stored in front of the boat.

So a solution for the OP could be to buy 2 older vehicles, a truck to tow & an a small car to commute to work.

My personal experience with foriegn vs domestic is weighted heavily by the only new car I ever bought, a '95 Windstar. A true POS it was.

My Toyota Camry has 120k & runs like a new car (the paint however looks better dirty than clean). My Tundra only has had an idler pulley issue, besides their ball joint fiasco (their CEO got invovled on that one I think). The Tundra is no gas miser, that is for sure.

I have a friend who got a new F150 last year, he said the mileage was decent on it.

I have driven the Ford Fusion as rental cars & I would buy one of those - time has healed my windstar pain.

“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2011 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by phatsat67 phatsat67 wrote:

63 get rid of that diesel liberty!!!!! I am in service at a chrysler dealer now and we have 2 at the shop one that we can't fix. We have had the guys at corprate telling us what to do with it so far we've had pcm lift pump injection pump now they want us to replace a $3000 set of injectors.It starts just fine when its cold but it has a very long crank time after it is at operating temperature. The other has an extended warranty via an outside company and they are refusing to pay for it so the girl that owns it is in a bad way. Her's has 117,000 miles on it and the bearings in the turbo are scored and it will not spin fast enough to produce any type of whistle let alone boost. The girls also needs new glow plugs.

On the other hand, The diesel grand cherokee is an excellent piece. Those are a mercedes diesel and transmission.

Uh oh. Ok, I'll stop recommending it until I get more miles on it! There are a few factory glitches, the primary one is the EGR which coats the intake sensors with oil and they read incorrectly, killing mileage and power. The aftermarket tune disables the EGR, plus adjusts turbo operation, or you can just unplug the EGR to disable it. We'll see, but thanks for the heads up.
vondy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vondy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2011 at 2:07pm
Does anyone have one of the new Grand Cherokees? I really like the design of those. Curious how they handle? Probably too early to tell on the quality yet. They are quite pricey.

Those and the 4 door Jeep Wranglers are the two American SUVs I would consider if I were in the market now. We drove one of the Wranglers last year in Sedona, AZ while visiting my wife's parents. It's amazing what those trucks can drive over, they are like mountain goats!
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2011 at 2:31pm
My brother and his wife had a week long rental of one of the new GCs while their car was in the shop. They loved it. It was a hard fight for them not to just go out and buy one, but they wanted to plan for it a little better. It's nice and roomy inside, quiet and smooth. I went for a ride in it but didn't drive it.

They're bringing the Pentastar engine to the Wranglers for 2012, which really improves their on road performance and smoothness, I'm sure it doesn't hurt offroad either. Motorweek has a channel on Youtube. They gave it a good review recently:
vondy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vondy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2011 at 2:41pm
They've really done a good job on the 2012 interior as well. Our friends have a 2011 and I was surprised at how much cargo room it has. It seems to be about the same size as my Xterra. They say it pulls a trailer really well too. That surprised me.

I love Motorweek. One of my weekly standbys. That and This Old House. Maybe we should come up with a This Old Boat   
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2011 at 2:51pm
I have driven my nephew's 2011 Jeep GC Overland a bit. It has more stuff than I could ever need including air suspension, ride height control, and a Hemi engine (trade name, they aren't really hemis). It is VERY nice inside and out, and VERY fast. It has little in common with the mid 2000's GC my wife had before the Escape. If you are looking for a capable SUV with every possible feature I would look at one. I don't remember what the mileage was when I was driving it, but I am sure that, like most larger 4wds, it sucks. He has pulled his Supra once with it and as expected, it is extreme overkill for that duty. It doesn't have many miles (under 10,000) to assess its reliability yet because it is his winter, bad weather, and towing car, and lives in the garage when the weather is good, he's not towing, or his girlfriend isn't using it.

vondy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vondy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2011 at 3:06pm
Man the Overland version is very nice, I like the leather dash. Sat in one at our State Fair this year. But the price on one of those is getting up to Land Rover levels

The hemi would be too much for me for sure. Their V6 looks to have plenty of power for pulling the Mustang.
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2011 at 3:11pm
I test drove a 2011 Durango with 5.7 hemi and another one with the new V6, I assume it's the same one they put in the Grand Cherokee. I'd buy the V6 if I was going to choose, it was smooth and had more than enough power for me, I think the tow rating is 6,000 lbs. but not sure. Nice vehicle.
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2011 at 3:16pm
My wife's cousin has an LR HSE. I have never driven it, but I like the Jeep GC much better. I don't have any big complaints as a passenger, but it just doesn't seem to have any personality, even though it has some performance package that includes big wheels and tires and Brembo brakes. I don't know what else. I am also leary of them now that they are made by Tata. I know, everyone likes Tatas!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 3456>
  Share Topic