Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

STYLIN'

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
AirTique98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AirTique98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: STYLIN'
    Posted: February-15-2012 at 3:17am
    Per request this is me and the bro' ready for a hot disco night....rockin' the Saturday Night Fever look [or so we must have thought]!! This was early 1982.
     Next pic' from the same party...same two "studs" all dolled up for the entertainment?? portion of one of our ski club's annual dances.
Bill
98Air Nautique

Former Owner:
1990 Ski Nautique
1981 Ski Nautique
1976 Ski Nautique
1971 Ski Nautique
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2012 at 8:35am
holy ***************, a man in womans body, yeah the guy on the right aka (mama bear) he looks like he has a set of 34 a cups.
"the things you own will start to own you"
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2012 at 11:03am
Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AirTique98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2012 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

holy ***************, a man in womans body, yeah the guy on the right aka (mama bear) he looks like he has a set of 34 a cups.

I still think the green shoes pull the whole outfit together!!
Bill
98Air Nautique

Former Owner:
1990 Ski Nautique
1981 Ski Nautique
1976 Ski Nautique
1971 Ski Nautique
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2012 at 2:44pm
WTF?................. John, where do I dare start. I'm speechless and I believe you gave me grief for honoring my Scottish heritage a while back. This is right up there with Kristof's tub picture. In fact I think this tops it!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Jllogan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jllogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2012 at 2:58pm
hahah, wow, those legs are like butta!
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2012 at 3:55pm
o     m      g.
'02 Ski Nautique 196 w/ 5.7 Apex bowtie - Sold
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Super Sport Nautique - originally custom built for Walt Meloon
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2012 at 4:36pm
Hide the Children!!!! LOL!!!!!!
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2012 at 8:04pm
Jbear=Don Johnson
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
GlassSeeker View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2012 at 8:22pm
Well that makes the blown hamstring photo I posted seem very very normal and tame.
This is the life
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2012 at 9:20pm
Jbear....... what are we gonna do with you man?

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2012 at 12:35am
Well that's what happens when you go Stylin' without
doing a little Profilin'

So, how long did it take you and your bro to discover your dates could have used a little package tape ?

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2012 at 1:52am
Best part off that famous family picture is the fact that we both have dark hair.....unlike today! Gotta love the eyewear as well!

Not sure where Bill's suit came from but the brown number I am wearing actually belonged to Patti...and believe me she looked way better in it than I did.

You had to be at one of the West Shore Water Ski Club's 'Annual Dances' to believe them.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2012 at 1:58am
I wonder what the guy's back in the garage thought of that
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2012 at 2:07am
always used to take a table of guys from the garage to the dance. They never wanted to miss the floor show. A guy named Jack Zellers used to plan the show..never knew what he had up his sleeve. Was the one time of year that people who knew me and Bill would get to see us 'let our hair down' so to speak.

john

PS....decision time yet?
"Loud pipes save lives"

Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2012 at 2:08am
Decision made,2 more get ups
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2012 at 2:15am
to late now..almost time for bed...but we gotta talk!

you're gonna love it.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2012 at 2:21am
I'll call you tommorow
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AirTique98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2012 at 5:10am
     Trust me when I say that I am not one to make a fool out of myself, but it takes a big guy to allow himself to be laughed at by others. The West Water Ski Club annual dances were the high light of the year back in the day and the "entertainment" portion of the night was the reason many people came year after year. This was our largest fund raiser of the year and we traditionally had turnouts of 400-500 people. As John stated he sold many tickets to his co-workers at Ohio Bell/Ameritech/whatever as did I to my co-workers at Ford. Just another one of those things that are gone and never to return.
     While the guy portion of the "entertainment" was strictly for laughs the ladies worked many long hours to perfect their routines and actually put on some pretty impressive dance routines. As John said we had one member [Jacque Zellers...since gone to the great calm lake in the sky] who dreamed up and put all our routines together. We had as much fun practicing and putting the thing together as people had viewing it.
Bill
98Air Nautique

Former Owner:
1990 Ski Nautique
1981 Ski Nautique
1976 Ski Nautique
1971 Ski Nautique

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AirTique98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2012 at 5:14am
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

Decision made,2 more get ups

Gary: This makes you a true "short timer".....congratulations and as John says, you will love it!!! Actually I think most of you communication workers have been practicing for retirement since you hired in !! lol
Bill
98Air Nautique

Former Owner:
1990 Ski Nautique
1981 Ski Nautique
1976 Ski Nautique
1971 Ski Nautique
backfoot100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2012 at 7:17am
HOLY CRAP, I think I just spit up some of my breakfast!!!!

Nice stuff Bill, thanks. I'll have to work on John doing a barefoot run in a getup like that.
When people run down to the lake to see what's making that noise, you've succeeded.

Eddie
65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2012 at 10:19am
Great stuff!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2012 at 10:58am
whats white and sleeps 6, an ATnT truck
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2012 at 11:20am
Originally posted by AirTique98 AirTique98 wrote:

Actually I think most of you communication workers have been practicing for retirement since you hired in !! lol

Thanks Bill and I know your brother will tell you to work smarter not harder
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2012 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

See, The potato goes in front
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2012 at 1:13pm
maybe pulling panties out of the crack?
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2012 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by harddock harddock wrote:

Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

See, The potato goes in front

Would that be a d*ck tater
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2012 at 7:19pm
My bathtub pics look really normal and dull all of a sudden, don't they...????
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2012 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by AirTique98 AirTique98 wrote:

Bill, I am so glad you got a new computer and scanner, can only imagine what other treats we are in for, this is awesome!!!

LOL, could only imagine the groping your "girlz" experienced that night!!

Is it just me or does John look really comfortable in that outfit??
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2012 at 11:36pm
Chris, he has a bigger smile on than in his disco picture
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic