Forums
NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gas prices

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1617181920 26>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2012 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by john b john b wrote:

Originally posted by MattB MattB wrote:

There sure are a lot of goodies in the shop!
http://ulc.net/index.php?page=shop

I especially liked the "Tax and Financial Guide for Churches" and the "Wedding Business "How To" Video on DVD", seems like a great way to start making some cash to pay for gas.

Sorry but I can't help myself, I see a post on a forum about some internet based church and my fingers start typing random rubbish on the keyboard, its difficult to stop myself...

Confession may help me though!
http://ulc.net/index.php?page=confession

This is one of my biggest problems with religion, its control and order and one of the biggest money making scams out there. If you read enough and repeat things enough eventually you will believe.

It's just good news that free will has not been taken away by the government yet so we can all choose our own paths.

P.S. I hope I got the right URL's

If you care to buy any of their products you are free to do so, however they have never requested any from me and I have never sent them any. That, my friend, is a true church. I don't have to pay for my "salvation". The only thing I need to be saved from is people who want my money to gain power within their group and wear funny little costumes one day each week.
They say Jesus made the greatest sacrifice to "save"us. What was that really, since you believe he has the ability to rise from the dead and he went to a utopian paradise. Sounds like he did himself a favor and blew out on all of you!
Another question. If Jesus is the only way to salvation, what happened to the millions born before him? I suppose they are all remanded to the custody of the cute little horny devil (you need someone to blame your bad behavior on) since they didn't have the boy wonder to throw them a line.
I'm not buying it or any other fairy tale.

John, this statement as well as others you've made are violating your own church's tenets regarding the adherence to the universal doctrine of religious freedom. You better be careful or you may be excommunicated!
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2012 at 4:58pm
I'll keep an eye on it and try not to violate my church's tenets.
Thanks to everyone who expressed an honest opinion. Gas prices have taken us on a long journey.
1970 Mustang "Theseus' paradox"
If everyone else is doing it, you're too late!

GlassSeeker View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2012 at 5:12pm
OK lets talk about how and why any church or religion would protect pediphiles.
This is the life
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2012 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by GlassSeeker GlassSeeker wrote:

OK lets talk about how and why any church or religion would protect pediphiles.

Simple, money & power, but you knew that!

lakedog55 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lakedog55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2012 at 6:26pm
Obama is into alternative methods of energy, or maybe he is waiting for the election, then amazingly lower prices and "save us"(lower gass prices= votes, if he lowers them now He will have to do somthing else before election. We would not want that would we. Hate to so it but we are in a mess. I did see where Sunnoco had 90 grade without ethanol for sale.
Mike
Lakedog55
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2012 at 7:01pm
Maybe, just after he is re-elected, he can lower the gasoline prices in Europe, Canada, Japan, China, India and Korea, where they have experienced increases similar to ours. You naieveity and ignorance of global markets astounds me.

lakedog55 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lakedog55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2012 at 7:39pm
What can I say! I am an amazing person, you should see me ski, you would Think Jesus was right beside me(joke Miracle). Anyway calling someone ignorant is not very nice. I was bored and making an attempt at humor. Sorry if I touched on a sore nerve of yours. The original question was how high are gas prices going to be this summer? 4.25 a gallon in FL
By the way America has a huge influence on the rest of the world just fyi, We can always wait and see? When gas comes down you can call me an evil genius if you like, it really does not matter. I follow the bible and do not partake in politics anyway.
Mike
Lakedog55
skicat2001 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2012 at 8:53pm
[QUOTE=john b] Maybe, just after he is re-elected,QUOTE]

He wont get re elected. And if he does there will be a revolution in this country.
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2012 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by lakedog55 lakedog55 wrote:

What can I say! I am an amazing person, you should see me ski, you would Think Jesus was right beside me(joke Miracle). Anyway calling someone ignorant is not very nice. I was bored and making an attempt at humor. Sorry if I touched on a sore nerve of yours. The original question was how high are gas prices going to be this summer? 4.25 a gallon in FL
By the way America has a huge influence on the rest of the world just fyi, We can always wait and see? When gas comes down you can call me an evil genius if you like, it really does not matter. I follow the bible and do not partake in politics anyway.
Mike

There is a BIG difference in saying someone is ignorant of global markets and calling someone ignorant.

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2012 at 10:00pm
President Evil oooooh
This is the life
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2012 at 12:41am
I want to be VERY clear about my statement of "ignorant of global markets" I am ignorant of the performance and handling characteristics of my CC Mustang, also of barefoot skiing technique. I WAS NOT CALLING YOU IGNORANT!
I am sorry if you were offended.

OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2012 at 1:08am
This thread has wandered a little. I am trying to avoid the religious topic but my curiosity is getting to me.

John. First off, if you have found something that you feel helps you be a better person, I am glad and cannot knock it. I do wonder though, why do you need an organization to help you believe in science? With your apparent disappointment with the christian faith, why emulate their practices to the point of becoming an ordained minister? I don't see the doctrine of religions as being a problem, it is the sin of individuals within those organizations that takes them off track. I would believe the potential for that lies in any such organization, and thus you might be setting yourself up for another let down. I can see two reasons to pursue this, the first is to thumb your nose at the established religions, which would seem contrary to the spirit of doing only that which is right. The second reason would be to fill a the void in your sole that is left vacant from shunning a creator. We all seem to have a need to worship something, almost like it is in our design. Just somethings to think about. Faith is a funny thing, I was once very skeptical myself. Ski does not understand that you can not force, shame, or wish someone into faith, it is a personal journey and wherever a person may be on that journey, even if they seem to be headed the wrong way, they are where they are supposed to be.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

lakedog55 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lakedog55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2012 at 1:12am
I am from the south we take things differently down here kinda like this,
You can call a mule stubborn, and he maybe, but that is the way he is. The old mule doesn't care what you think It must have been bothering you or you did not read my other post.
Thanks Mike
I actually apologized to you for getting you so upset.
Lakedog55
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2012 at 2:32am
Originally posted by lakedog55 lakedog55 wrote:

I am from the south we take things differently down here kinda like this,
You can call a mule stubborn, and he maybe, but that is the way he is. The old mule doesn't care what you think It must have been bothering you or you did not read my other post.
Thanks Mike
I actually apologized to you for getting you so upset.

Thanks Mike, I don't visit here to insult people, and if I didn't enjoy others viewpoints I would have stayed exclusively on General CC. I seldom discuss politics or religion on line because few sites host members who can do so civilly. It is only through others opinions that I expand my own.

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2012 at 2:48am
If you are upset by any of the seven dirty words don't click this link.
But since we could be facing a revolution where I would guess people would die its a good time to review the commandments. If you know who George Carlin is you may be familar with the 2 commandments.

religion 10? commandments

This is the life
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2012 at 4:20am

Originally posted by OverMyHead OverMyHead wrote:

This thread has wandered a little. I am trying to avoid the religious topic but my curiosity is getting to me.

John. First off, if you have found something that you feel helps you be a better person, I am glad and cannot knock it. I do wonder though, why do you need an organization to help you believe in science? With your apparent disappointment with the christian faith, why emulate their practices to the point of becoming an ordained minister? I don't see the doctrine of religions as being a problem, it is the sin of individuals within those organizations that takes them off track. I would believe the potential for that lies in any such organization, and thus you might be setting yourself up for another let down. I can see two reasons to pursue this, the first is to thumb your nose at the established religions, which would seem contrary to the spirit of doing only that which is right. The second reason would be to fill a the void in your sole that is left vacant from shunning a creator. We all seem to have a need to worship something, almost like it is in our design. Just somethings to think about. Faith is a funny thing, I was once very skeptical myself. Ski does not understand that you can not force, shame, or wish someone into faith, it is a personal journey and wherever a person may be on that journey, even if they seem to be headed the wrong way, they are where they are supposed to be.

1. I don't need to be an ordained minister. I think it is a nice way to remind myself that I have agreed to my church doctrine,accept it, and spread the word, just like a minister of any church.
2. Personally I believe any belief in a creator is ridiculous.
3. I am not emulating the practices of Christianity in ordination, I am following the practices of Buddhism, the originators of Ordination.
4. I see any church doctrine that believes in a creator as being as big a problem as if our schools still taught that the Earth was flat and was the center of fhe universe.
5. I don't believe in sin. I believe in laws decided upon and enforced by society.
6. As a minister to myself I can not be disappointed or wander off track. My reality is my own and I am not held to the beliefs and expectations of others.
7. I find it interesting that other religions can preach their beliefs to anyone and believe they are performing some service to mankind, but if I express my religious views I am "thumbing my nose" at them. Respect for others beliefs does not seem to register with most of the "I am saved" religions.
8. There is no hole in my soul. I never forget how fortunate I am, and I thank science and the power of evolution every day for this.
9. I worship nothing. Science is not to be worshipped, only explored. It is through science that we gain an understanding of the universe and everything in it.
I hope all of you can find the same happiness, contentment, satisfaction, and peace in your lives as I have in mine. Although I don't have much by the standards of some, I have more than any person could possibly need.

john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2012 at 4:37am
Originally posted by skicat2001 skicat2001 wrote:

He wont get re elected. And if he does there will be a revolution in this country.

The revolution will not be brought to you by the 
Schaefer Award Theatre and will not star Natalie
Woods and Steve McQueen or Bullwinkle and Julia.
The revolution will not give your mouth sex appeal.
The revolution will not get rid of the nubs.
The revolution will not make you look five pounds
thinner, because the revolution will not be televised, Brother.

ononewheel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ononewheel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2012 at 5:13am
Winner winner....
If we let the professionals do everything it takes all the fun out of youtube
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ononewheel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2012 at 5:15am
He won't get it.....

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2012 at 7:35am
I have a void in my sole---It's a high arch
This is the life
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2012 at 8:48am
have you guys ever heard of Bigfoot?
"the things you own will start to own you"
MattB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2012 at 9:00am
I'm actually feeling the love coming out of you guys this morning...some of you have found Enlightenment for sure There is lots to be thankful for (and you can take that to be religious or not), it's a Friday and the weekend will bring the fun times and family close

now then..

Quote He wont get re elected. And if he does there will be a revolution in this country.

Those are pretty strong words! Do you not believe in the democratic system that you are part of? if you feel so strongly that he should not get in for a second term do something about it, become an activist and start canvasing and convincing people to vote, not on here though as everyone here is well educated and has very strong views of thier own .
One of the single biggest problems is voter apathy from most of the eligible populous, we all live in a country(s) where votes count.
As long as voter apathy stays high there won't be a revolution, most people would rather drink beer smoke some weed and watch American Idle (I know its Idol) (its no different in the UK)

I enjoy simple things in life such as a V8 and flat water but believe strongly in a democratic political system with or without all its flaws, I am apathetic to most other things.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2012 at 9:13am
Matt, you got bigfoots in the UK? sht forgot, you guy's got the Lochness monster in your area
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2012 at 9:13am
btw, dont worry, im Cancelling out ski's vote anyways
MattB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2012 at 9:19am
I'm like this guy in the pic, I'm not really sure about Nessy!

The "Beast of Bodmin" is another matter, I TOTALLY believe in that I always watched "bigfoot and the hendersons" when it was on telly so also Totally believe in him

Never forget to put that Cross on the paper...EVER...otherwise I am sending Harry around to see you.
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2012 at 11:15am
If big foot is ever proven to or not to exist it will be a sad day for me. The mystery is the best part of the story.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2012 at 4:42pm
Puff the Magic Dragon lives in Hanalei least that's what I've heard
This is the life
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2012 at 7:33pm

Oh but he will.....

Santorum doesn't have the experience or balls to go toe to toe with Obama

Romney is too much like Obama and add Romney care along with those mormon haters and Anti Romney folks that will be none voters.

Dems will do anything and everything to keep out Newt.

Dems have money and propoganda machine up and running strong.

The Dems are falsely proclaiming that economy is better and unemployment way down

The Dems are out pushing that Repubs the haters of women, hispanics, blacks, working class, poor,
                     and that they want to cut everything and make their rich friends richer.

Gas will come down a little just before election and while Obama says he can't do anything about the price he will take credit for it going a little lower.

Right or Wrong this is basically the way things are right now, putting the odds in Obamas favor.

The lamestream media basically has Obama already winning.
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2012 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by harddock harddock wrote:

Oh but he will.....

Santorum doesn't have the experience or balls to go toe to toe with Obama

Romney is too much like Obama and add Romney care along with those mormon haters and Anti Romney folks that will be none voters.

Repubbys will do anything and everything to keep out Newt.

Dems have money and momentum up and running strong.

The Dems policies have assured that economy is better and unemployment is way down

The Repubbys are haters of women, hispanics, blacks, working class, poor,
                     and that they want to cut everything and make their rich friends richer.

Gas will come down a little just before election and while Obama says he can't do anything about the price he will continue to pursue alternative energy to keep it going a little lower.
This is the way things are right now, putting the odds in Obamas favor.

The lamestream media basically has Obama already winning.

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ononewheel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2012 at 8:59pm
So some of the Righties are finally seeing the light!

I think Obama and Biden have come out swinging as of yesterday. Did any of you hear each of the speeches?

Please tell me you can relate to what they said. Or how you cannot.

I am sure the righties will say "where is the plan"? Over and over and over and over and over and over. despite the "plan" being in the works since day one, and working.

Anybody catch the new Obama campaign commercial with Tom Hanks? I think it was called "The road we traveled" .

JonB, thanks for fixing the prior post.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1617181920 26>
  Share Topic