Forums
NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gas prices

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1718192021 26>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2012 at 8:59pm
You guys like to look down on us who have faith in God, but you put your faith in Obama? Hope and change? Just saying!!
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

ononewheel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ononewheel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2012 at 9:05pm
Buddy Roemer, should have been the nominee for the GOP, possibly Huntsman. Not saying they could have beat Obama, but at least the debate would have been about issues that matter.

Righties have nobody to blame but themselves and the tea party, they shoved the party so far to the right, most couldn't relate.

If we let the professionals do everything it takes all the fun out of youtube
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2012 at 9:11pm
The "righties" did not create the tea party, Obama did!
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

ononewheel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ononewheel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2012 at 9:12pm
Originally posted by OverMyHead OverMyHead wrote:

You guys like to look down on us who have faith in God, but you put your faith in Obama? Hope and change? Just saying!!

I don't think anyone here is looking down on you for your religious beliefs. It's the way some of you have this need to proselytize, and assume anyone whom doesn't think the way you do is somehow less human or their vote matters less.

They might be looking down on you for your political views that cut from or education, attacks on our neighbors, placing our wives below men.....

I am so tired of the "hope and change" statement. Do you realize how lame that is? Knowing where we were the day Obama was elected, and comparing it to today, you really think that is funny? I'll take the hope and change any day.
If we let the professionals do everything it takes all the fun out of youtube
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2012 at 12:54am
Originally posted by john b john b wrote:

OMH,
Check your quote and context. O'Bama did say " I would like to see energy prices slowly rise to make alternatives more attractive, as opposed to them spiking to new records at the whim of the suppliers every time Memorial day comes around"
Context is everything.

John, I heard the recording today. The reporter asked Obama if high gas prices would be good for the country. Obama responded that he would have liked to have seen them go up slower.
1987 Ski Nautique

john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2012 at 2:59am

OMH,
Check your quote and context. O'Bama did say " I would like to see energy prices slowly rise to make alternatives more attractive, as opposed to them spiking to new records at the whim of the suppliers every time Memorial day comes around"
Context is everything.

John, I heard the recording today. The reporter asked Obama if high gas prices would be good for the country. Obama responded that he would have liked to have seen them go up slower.

The version I read was in print, possibly a different interview. The question has probably been asked and answered many times, maybe a little differently each time.
Speaking of gas prices, I just drove from Chicago to Hilton Head with Mrs. B. last Friday. 1072 miles with a small side trip, $110.72 in gas. Roughly $0.10 per mile. Still a deal by global standards.
I have burned that much in a day skiing in the 64 Mark Twain! Boats are a real luxury. I am anxious to see how the Mustang does on gas. The 18 gallon tank seems a little small to me. My outboard makes quick work out of it's 25 gallon tank.
During fhe Bush administration gas spike in 2008 the gas price averaged $4.28 at the pump nationwide, but was about $5.00 at the marina on my chain, maybe a little more. We will see what this summer holds.
1970 Mustang "Theseus' paradox"
If everyone else is doing it, you're too late!

Rev Bob View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rev Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2012 at 3:42am
Israel is heavily involved in the rise of gas prices, having been found to be active in oil futures speculation Oct. 2011, in addition to it's ratcheting rhetoric on war with Iran. Both of which are reasons for the spike in gas prices, even though obsequious MSM analysts will only propagandize on the potential for war being the primary culprit. It’s no coincidence that these things are playing out, there is a global glut of stored petroleum, oil, and natural gas, as well as vast discoveries of untapped deposits world wide.
Cheers,
Rev Bob

"if it's gonna happen, it'll happen out there!"
~~~
My Dad always said; "Everything on your boat is either broken or about to be....and you just don't know about it yet".
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2012 at 3:58am
Originally posted by Rev Bob Rev Bob wrote:

Israel is heavily involved in the rise of gas prices, having been found to be active in oil futures speculation Oct. 2011, in addition to it's ratcheting rhetoric on war with Iran. Both of which are reasons for the spike in gas prices, even though obsequious MSM analysts will only propagandize on the potential for war being the primary culprit. It’s no coincidence that these things are playing out, there is a global glut of stored petroleum, oil, and natural gas, as well as vast discoveries of untapped deposits world wide.

Yea, speculation is how the market operates.
There have been no significant discoveries of untapped oil deposits in the last 20 years or so. The increase in estimated global reserves is due to fhe recent inclusion of oil sands, not included in reserve inventories until recently because they are filthy and expensive to mine and process. Bitumen is a very low grade crude separated from the sands that requires about 40% of fhe energy if contains just to mine and process it. That is the reason Canada wishes to sell its bitumen instead of using if to supplement its own energy needs. The European Union (EU) won't touch are stuff either. China is one of the few customers for it. Processing and refining it leaves behind heavy metals like lead, cadmium, mercury, and organics like arsenic. We are now short enough on oil that everything is on the table, regardless of how dirty and expensive it is.

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2012 at 4:10am
I received this today, but it is not from the most reliable source, It does look to come from ok resources, anyone want to fact check it? I don't agree that you can boil down the differences between California and North Dakota to this single issue, but some of the information here would dispute your last post John.

In a recent speech, President Barack Obama said: “We’re not going to be able to just drill our way out of the problem of high gas prices.” Actually, to a large extent, we can. For proof, let’s compare what’s been happening in California to the extraordinary accomplishments in North Dakota.

According to the Fraser Institute’s 2011 Global Petroleum Survey, California is the worst State in the Nation for its hostility to drilling. In fact, measured against the rest of the world, California ranks 91st.

Thanks to years of placating environmental extremists, California’s anti-drilling regulations make it almost impossible to drill for new oil anywhere in the State, onshore or off. As a result, its production of oil has fallen by nearly one-third in the past 20 years. As oil production has declined, so has tax revenue. Even with several gigantic tax increases during that period, oil revenues in the State are down.

That’s too bad, because California needs every penny of income it can get. It has one of the highest State sales taxes and personal income taxes in the country. Still, it’s not enough. The budget deficit for the coming fiscal year will top $9 billion — the fifth year in a row of billion-dollar deficits. Governor Jerry Brown’s proposed solution? Raise taxes even higher.

So you won’t be surprised to learn that wealthy Californians are fleeing the State as fast as they can. According to census data, almost one-third of its wealthiest residents — those earning $500,000 a year or more — fled the State between 2007 and 2009. On our Left Coast, they won’t drill for oil. And pretty soon, they won’t be able to drill many millionaires, either.

Let’s contrast the near-bankruptcy of the People’s Republic of California with what’s been happening in one of the most independent and entrepreneurial States in the union: North Dakota.

In 1995, the U.S. Geological Survey estimated that there were 150 million “technically recoverable barrels of oil” in an area of North Dakota known as the Bakken Shale. In 2008, the number had climbed to 4 billion barrels. Two years later, it had doubled to 8 billion barrels.

Today, thanks to vast improvements in recovery technology as well as the discovery of vast new oceans of underground oil, estimates of “recoverable” oil in the Bakken Shale have tripled to 24 billion barrels. That is more oil than is being produced anywhere else in the United States, including Alaska’s famed Prudhoe Bay. But it’s a small fraction of what is possible.

Experts say that current technology can extract only about 6 percent of the oil they know is underground in North Dakota. Total estimated oil reserves are thus around 500 billion barrels. And new discoveries are happening all of the time.

Let me include an interesting footnote on the subject of “reserves.” In 1980, the oil reserves in the United States were estimated at 30 billion barrels. Yet in the intervening 32 years, this country actually produced 77 billion barrels of oil. In other words, we produced more than 2.5 times more oil than the leading experts said there was 32 years earlier.

Today, the numbers are even more staggering. The amount of “technically recoverable” oil in the United States is estimated at 1.4 trillion barrels. (Please note that is “trillion,” with a “T.”) Unfortunately for us, most of that oil is located in areas Obama says we can’t search for it: in portions of Alaska and in waters off our shores.

Combined with known resources in Canada and Mexico, total recoverable oil in North America exceeds 1.7 trillion barrels. How much is that? Let me put it in perspective: It is more than all the oil the world has used since the first oil well was drilled in Titusville, Penn., 150 years ago.

So far, all I’ve discussed is oil. When natural gas and coal are added to the total, the numbers are clear: We have enough energy reserves in the United States to fuel all of our needs for 100 years, even if we never made another discovery.

Back to North Dakota for a moment. The effect of the bonanza there has been extraordinary.Stephen Moore, my favorite Wall Street Journal writer, says that what is happening in Williston, N.D., “is what the Gold Rush might have looked like had it happened in the time of McDonald’s, Wal-Mart and Home Depot.”

The State has the lowest unemployment rate in the Nation, at just 3.3 percent. California’s, by contrast, is 11.1 percent. That doesn’t even count the unemployed people who have simply stopped looking for work. The true unemployment number is probably closer to 20 percent.

According to the Census Bureau, North Dakota led the Nation in job and income growth in 2011. While California is losing millionaires every day, North Dakota is creating them faster than anyplace else in the country. But even entry-level positions are benefiting. For example, a job flipping burgers at McDonald’s pays $18 an hour plus a “signing bonus” for new employees.

And while the State of California can’t begin to pay all of its bills — it even issued IOUs last year in place of tax refunds — the biggest argument in North Dakota’s State Capitol is how to spend all of the money that’s pouring in. Legislators in Bismarck have approved hundreds of “shovel ready” infrastructure projects, including roads, bridges, railroads and pipelines. But even while spending more on worthwhile projects, legislators also agreed to cut the State income tax.

What’s happening in North Dakota is a classic example of the one thing that would solve our energy problems everywhere — and most other problems in the economy, too. Unfortunately, it’s the one thing Obama and his team won’t even consider.

The solution is simple: Let the market work.

In his State of the Union address in January, Obama declared that “This country needs an all-out, all-of-the-above strategy that develops every available source of American energy.”

Like so much that comes out of our President’s mouth, the sentence was as misleading as his skilled staff of speechwriters could make it. What he meant was that his Administration would continue pouring billions of dollars into every wasteful alternative energy pipe dream they could think up, while continuing to slap higher taxes and more regulatory handcuffs on the businesses that can actually solve our energy needs and make money (and pay taxes) doing it.

Rather than foster energy independence, Obama wants to make us all dependent. Dependent on government, that is.

Want to reduce unemployment? Increase tax revenues? Get the economy humming again? Truly foster energy independence?

The answer to all of them is the same: Get government off our backs. Let the market work. The results will be amazing. Maybe next year we’ll have a government that’s willing to give it a try.

1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2012 at 4:17am
Originally posted by ononewheel ononewheel wrote:

I am so tired of the "hope and change" statement.   

I can't argue with that!

I am far worse off since Hope and change came to town. And I don't see it getting any better soon.
1987 Ski Nautique

john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2012 at 4:40am
Of course ND can't spend its money fast enough, they have a Republican governor, just like California's Governator, who led CA into the financial crisis.
Your rants just wear me out. Have it your way, just turn the ND tar sands into filthy bitumen and the world will be swimming in oil for eternity. Maybe if you squeeze the "big guy" he can make that gallon of gas in your tank burn for eternity as well. It worked in the lamp you know.

Rev Bob View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rev Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2012 at 4:40am

Yea, speculation is how the market operates.
There have been no significant discoveries of untapped oil deposits in the last 20 years or so. The increase in estimated global reserves is due to fhe recent inclusion of oil sands, not included in reserve inventories until recently because they are filthy and expensive to mine and process. Bitumen is a very low grade crude separated from the sands that requires about 40% of fhe energy if contains just to mine and process it. That is the reason Canada wishes to sell its bitumen instead of using if to supplement its own energy needs. The European Union (EU) won't touch are stuff either. China is one of the few customers for it. Processing and refining it leaves behind heavy metals like lead, cadmium, mercury, and organics like arsenic. We are now short enough on oil that everything is on the table, regardless of how dirty and expensive it is.

John, forgive me but that's not entirely accurate. If I may, new oil discoveries have placed “inventories” worldwide at 40% above last year’s estimates. Oil is being found everywhere, West Africa, the Eastern Mediterranean. It seems the planet is floating on oil. World natural gas supplies are the same, supplies are considered by some to be almost infinite, cheap to deliver, and wholesale prices are collapsing. The United states exports 460,000 barrels of refined petroleum a day.

If you are looking for some of the larger deposits on dry land, or close to it, the current geopolitical events will give you a map of the targeted regions. As well as the targeted competition.

I do agree to disagree, not looking for a scrap, but information is gold, just like knowledge, I never have a problem sharing.
Cheers,
Rev Bob

"if it's gonna happen, it'll happen out there!"
~~~
My Dad always said; "Everything on your boat is either broken or about to be....and you just don't know about it yet".
GlassSeeker View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2012 at 5:05am
Well the BS is flowing like oil around here. Too bad there are no "facts" to check. Check the BS yourself and get back to us.
This is the life
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2012 at 5:50am

Of course ND can't spend its money fast enough, they have a Republican governor, just like California's Governator, who led CA into the financial crisis.
Your rants just wear me out. Have it your way, just turn the ND tar sands into filthy bitumen and the world will be swimming in oil for eternity. Maybe if you squeeze the "big guy" he can make that gallon of gas in your tank burn for eternity as well. It worked in the lamp you know.

John, Don't you think science can find the answers to safely extract usable crude from these deposits?
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2012 at 6:00am
It sounds like Barack will do as I predicted. He reportedly has been meeting with Great Britten over jointly releasing oil reserves to drop prices before the election. Why this plan? because it achieves his goal of getting re-elected without making any long term changes, so prices can rise as he wishes after the election. The reason to release reserves is to respond to a crisis or turmoil such as Israel bombing Iran, or Iran effecting shipping. We have no such crisis right now, we have a long term supply and dependance issue, and the answer is to change drilling and regulation policy for a long term solution. Besides, he has been telling us that he cannot effect this problem, now watch him flip flop and try to look like a savior by releasing reserves before the election. That is my prediction anyway.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2012 at 6:10am
It's Britain by the way, If they can release enough it will crush the speculators who will then sell off at losses and go away for a while, but yeah it's short term.
I doubt anybody will release any strategic reserves with the current tensions though.
This is the life
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2012 at 6:17am

This is the life
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2012 at 6:30am
Here is another interesting report from the Institute for Energy Research.

Oil reserve myth
1987 Ski Nautique

harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2012 at 10:25am
Rev John, May my God forgive me but you sir are an ass. I don't care if you do not believe what I say nor do I care if you agree, but leave my quotes the way I wrote them please. You are free to comment, disagree and voice your opinion.

By rewriting what I wrote and changing what I said in my quote shows you are a coward. It is a typical democrat way of doing things but I am not about to tolerate it from you. You can't handle the truth, or anything that goes against your party. Socialists and communists always use propaganda to try to make a point.

Most folks are wise to this it it will backfire for them, just as yours just did.

eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2012 at 11:29am
I wonder if the guy's from the other side of the pond are thinking to themselves, what a bunch of whiney bastards lol after all its twice the price over there
"the things you own will start to own you"
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2012 at 11:50am
So with gas approaching $4 and headed higher, how long before we see a a big drop in the stock market and any signs of an improving economy come to a halt? $4 seems to be the threshold where it hits the fan.
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2012 at 11:50am

John, Don't you think science can find the answers to safely extract usable crude from these deposits?

Science can do it, but the market can't do it without the government.

By definition your free market seeks to maximize profit, not maximize safety, or minimize environmental or other types of harm (negative externalities). For the market to do so you need to either make these things against the law and vigourously enforce the laws... or you have to assign values to the negative externalities and then collect fees on those that produce them. Either way you need federal government intervention.

The funny part about the crazy republican gas predictions like the one dave just made is that it was only the high gas prices first achieved under bush that things like the tar sands in canada or horizontal fracturing and drilling techniques became profitable. Growing these solutions are what Newt says will get us to 2.50 gas.. at 2.50 that pipeline from canada wouldnt flow a drop

Comparing California to north dakota is like comparing the most populist state in the nation to the 48th most populist state in the nation.. only even more silly. Only someone with a predetermined opinion trying to prove it right (and having a hard time finding any real facts to do so) would consider using the comparison of those two entities as the basis of thier political essay.   
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2012 at 12:03pm
Most of the current market analysis shows that 5.00 or 5.30 is the new 4.00 in terms of the point where people would significantly change the way people behave. The good news is the economy is currently much more fundamentally sound than it was when gas hit 4.25, the bad news is that between opec and wall st you will pay as much for oil as you can afford regardless of the supply or the demand. Therefore the economy gets better and prices go up, other than crashing the economy not a lot to do about it. I mean you could try and take the speculators out of the game, obama actually already did by law, just having a lot of trouble implementing those laws quickly due to court intervention and a lot of money from the finacial sector going...     
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2012 at 12:09pm
there is one thing that you can control, whether you get 12 mpg or 40????
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2012 at 12:11pm
Joe I hope your wrong about $5 being the new $4! I can tell you the Maine economy will start going backwards long before it gets there. It was just starting to settle into some stability in some places before it started heading up again. All the winter businesses just had a horrible winter due to warm weather. It'll be interesting to see how summer plays out with high gas prices. We are Vacationland and tourism is our biggest industry.

A common denominator I see in this thread is that people on the liberal side seem to be understanding of high gas prices and those on the conservative side are not. Kind of interesting, I wonder why...
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2012 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by harddock harddock wrote:

Rev John, May my God forgive me but you sir are an ass. I don't care if you do not believe what I say nor do I care if you agree, but leave my quotes the way I wrote them please. You are free to comment, disagree and voice your opinion.

By rewriting what I wrote and changing what I said in my quote shows you are a coward. It is a typical democrat way of doing things but I am not about to tolerate it from you. You can't handle the truth, or anything that goes against your party. Socialists and communists always use propaganda to try to make a point.

Most folks are wise to this it it will backfire for them, just as yours just did.

I embrace my new ass / coward status and wear it like a badge of honor! It is what any Independent would do.
Remember tolerance is a virtue!

harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2012 at 12:39pm

I lick ass because I'm a douchebag and my lies are my badge of honor! It is what any democrat would do.
Remember tolerance is a virtue!

Ok, we'll stoop to your level
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2012 at 12:44pm
[QUOTE=OverMyHead] Here is another interesting report from the Institute for Energy Research.

[URL=http://www.instituteforenergyresearch.org/2012/03/13/exposing-the-2-percent-oil-reserves-myth/" rel="nofollow]Oil re

The Institute for Energy Research has received $307,000 from ExxonMobil and additional sums from other oil and coal industry sources.  The Guardian reported last year that the Institute for Energy Research has received recent funding from KBR and trusts set up by Koch Industries, which has multiple ties to IER and its sister organization American Energy Alliance.

IER’s President Thomas J. Pyle previously worked as a lobbyist for Koch Industries, while IER’s CEO Robert L. Bradley was formerly Director of Public Relations Policy at Enron, where he served as speechwriter for Enron CEO Kenneth Lay. 

We should all trust their findings!

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2012 at 12:44pm
do you guy's ever worry about your healthcare costs risings? it seems like gas goes up a little and it creates a tizzy?
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2012 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

do you guy's ever worry about your healthcare costs risings? it seems like gas goes up a little and it creates a tizzy?

Why worry, my BCBS. policy is only $2,610.00 per month now. The only thing that worries me is if they find a way to drop me before O'Bama care fully takes effect because I will not be able to get health coverage with my pre-existing conditions.

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1718192021 26>
  Share Topic