NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PCM 351w parts/accessories

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PCM 351w parts/accessories
    Posted: May-08-2024 at 4:59pm
We have a few PCM 351w’s here that we are in the process of disassembling- came to us cracked, etc. If anyone has any need for parts, drop me a line. Can ship on your dime.

TRBenj@gmail.com
pschoenfeld View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pschoenfeld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2024 at 5:05pm
Would you happen to have a fuel tank for a 1994 Ski Nautique?  Thanks
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2024 at 3:26pm
Bump.

Jody, let me know if you still want the oil pan/pickup and timing cover.
Hellerides View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellerides Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2024 at 6:18pm
Hey Grand Poobah, I'm in need of a '91 clean intake, or as clean as possible. Mine seems to have rusted through between the water passage and the intake passage. I'm almost certain of this because, the exhaust manifolds are new and after the the engine stalled and was hard to start a few times. The last time it happened, it would not turn over at all. Found #2 cylinder full of water and all the cylinders had a small amount of water. Thanks, hellerides
Billy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellerides Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2024 at 2:51pm
      To: TRBenj, In reply to your post (PCM 351w parts/accessories). Do you have a 12 bolt intake manifold for a 351w in a 1991 sport nautique? It has a carburetor. I believe mine has rusted through and allowed water to get into the #2 cylinder, although I found a little water in all the cylinders. My email is mulletrace53@gmail.com   Thank You, Billy (hellerides)
Billy
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2024 at 3:58pm
Billy, I wish you had inquired a few weeks ago as I just sent 2 to the scrap yard. I couldn’t have promised they were good though, and they certainly weren’t light… I just replied to your email- an edelbrock performer is a good aftermarket option.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellerides Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2024 at 7:26pm
Thanks Tim
Billy
Jonny Quest View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonny Quest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2024 at 2:35pm
I had a Performer RPM intake on my 1994…very nice results.  
Current
2003 Ski Nautique 206 Limited

Previous
2001 Ski Nautique Open Bow
1994 Ski Nautique Open Bow

Aqua skiing, ergo sum
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic