NautiqueParts.com2025 Calendar Photos
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Heated Seats

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
gcam4 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gcam4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Heated Seats
    Posted: October-12-2024 at 11:03am
Hey guys, it's that time of year that I wish I had seat Heat.  With that said, does anyone know where to get the actual elements?  I believe they are made my Check corp and I don't see any contact information on their website.
Fl Inboards View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fl Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2024 at 2:45pm
Inquire with Nautique Parts .com they may have some info on heat elements for seats.
Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

1993 Shamrock "fat" 20. 2008 Nautique 196 5.0
gcam4 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gcam4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-13-2024 at 8:29am
Thanks Jody!  I have seen the ones listed on their site, but those are for newer boats that are plug n play.  I will be redoing some interior this winter and want to retrofit some pads in.  I have seen a post in the past on this, but cannot seem to find it now.

Obviously, I'll have to do some wiring to accomplish this.
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-13-2024 at 3:22pm
Here's a link to an old thread, maybe it's what you were looking for....maybe not  Wink

ultrarunner View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrarunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-15-2024 at 9:21am
Following! You'll likely also need a 70-100 Amp alternator as well.
MrMcD View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrMcD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-15-2024 at 3:14pm
I have installed Heated Seats in a couple vehicles but not a boat.  Not sure how moisture will play with the heating elements but agree that would be nice for off season use or early morning trips.

Edit:  went back and looked at the link from 2019 that Keno supplied.   I commented the same in that post, wish the memory would survive 5 years.   Looks like they are supplying heated seat elements for Marine use so go for it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic