Forums
NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

4sale66Mustang,whole or parts

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 7>
Author
windy plummer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote windy plummer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2004 at 4:50pm
do u still have the platform?if so e-mail windmillwindy@hotmail.com
windy plummer
rick bruni View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rick bruni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2005 at 2:19am
Are there any parts still available? Interested in gauges, side vent windows with hardware, front and rear light with flags.
Doctor CC View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doctor CC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2005 at 12:28am
Originally posted by Murray Murray wrote:

I could use the engine and tranny. Let me know if you still have it the price and condition.
mark
Murray, yes I have engine & tranny. It is in very good condition, running and ready to install. It has been detailed and serviced so it runs and looks excellent. Sorry it took so long to reply as I forgot this ad!! Bottom line price is $1000
Doctor CC View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doctor CC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2005 at 12:34am
Originally posted by 67nautique312 67nautique312 wrote:

Is the motor cover the fiberglass W/ hood scoop style? If so i want it!!! Also i would like one of the correct craft emblems and teak swim platform!! Does the swim platform fit the 66? PLEASE LET ME KNOW Im almost complete with the restore!

Thanks a ton!!!!

I hope You havent sold it yet!!

I can be reached at (913) 219-3402

Please let me know!!
I'm back for the duration, Do you want the motor box and platform? I'm ready to deal. Sorry I forgot this ad!!
Jim_In_Houston View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim_In_Houston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2005 at 11:29am
Has Dr.CC disappeared? I'll buy the whole boat and strip it down for everyone if he is too busy. Email: jim@drivesys.com
Happy owner of a '66 and a '68 Mustang
Doctor CC View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doctor CC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2005 at 12:47pm
Jim, I will contact you by e-mail. I want to sell. Sorry I have been so hard to contact.
68 Mustang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 68 Mustang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2005 at 11:40pm
How much for the swim platform? I have a 68 Mustang. I think the hull is the same.
68 Mustang
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim_In_Houston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2005 at 2:27am
Dr CC. I did not get your email. Please try again. I have your money in my pocket. jim@drivesys.com
66CorrectCraft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 66CorrectCraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2005 at 7:58pm
Dr CC - Do you still have parts available or am I too late? I am interested in the swim platform.
1969cc View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1969cc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2005 at 1:38pm
Looking for Teleflex Temp gauge. Do you have any original gauges left and can you send a picture?
Gordon View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gordon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2005 at 11:10pm
I am in need of a steering cable and dash mounted shift lever. If available, what would be the cost? My zip code is 03245 (Holdernes NH). Thanks.
willieb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2005 at 3:10pm
do you still have the mustang/horse bezel on the console? and if so how much do you want for it?
willieb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2005 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by willieb willieb wrote:

do you still have the mustang/horse bezel on the console? and if so how much do you want for it?
keith View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-28-2005 at 9:09pm
I would like to buy your windshield , tow bar , gauge cluster , and swim platform , I have a 1969 mustang , you can call me at 843-358-1269 or e-mail keithfrustsrjr@yahoo.com
Tonali_III View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tonali_III Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-26-2005 at 5:35pm
Do you still have the Morse control?
1974 Southwind 20
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6752" rel="nofollow">1972 Mustan
Atmspltr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atmspltr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2005 at 2:29pm
If you still have parts....how 'bout the motor box and do you have any front seat brackets?

Robert_Bracey@Dom.Com
tleed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tleed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-04-2005 at 12:24pm
Was that a 318 and do you have manifolds? I could use a passenger side manifold. Mine was cracked and welded. It holds fine, but looks like junk.

Thomas
hhusker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hhusker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2005 at 12:39pm
I can't tell through these posts if the trailer was sold. Can you please let me know if it is still available and if so, how much you are asking? Thanks
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2005 at 7:03pm
Who knows if this guy contacted anyone about their wants for parts , This post has been going on for so long . Just answer some one if you still have the boat or any parts .
Mike
tombo View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tombo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2005 at 2:34am
i'm looking for a windshield, back seat and engine cover
tombo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tombo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2005 at 10:56pm
i'm looking for a windshield, back seat,and engine cover
tombo
rick bruni View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rick bruni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2005 at 9:54pm
Are parts are still available?
Marty Mabe View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marty Mabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2005 at 11:55pm
Do you still have any parts left? Like the steering wheel,side vents?iS IT A 2-SPOKED WHEEL?Thanks,Marty Mabe Vikings425@cs.com
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2006 at 7:14am
Originally posted by DrCC DrCC wrote:

Original parts;
bow light
Lifting rings
front vent
windsheild (Taylor made,plexiglas)
Horse w/"MUSTANG" chrome
steering wheel
Aluminum guage panel (guages are later model teleflex)
Ski Pylon
Motor Box w/handle & vent (hinges updated to quick release pin type)
1 1/4" rub rail moulding
"Correct Craft" emblems
Strut/Rudder
2 1/2" Stainless Exhaust w/rings
Fuel guage window w/ring
Stern light base
    The hull was originally "Champaine" it was re-gel coated (not painted) in 1985 to an "Off White" color.

do you still have lift rings? how much $$. what style? Thanks
Scott
mmurray View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmurray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2006 at 3:00pm
I am interested in the motor and tranny, how much and where is it located.
Mark Murray
mmurray
mmurray View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmurray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2006 at 3:15pm
I am interested in the motor and tranny, please contact me if it is still avaliable.
Mark
markemurray4@hotmail.com
mmurray
fredo68 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fredo68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2006 at 9:34am
drcc
if you still have motor and tranny
for mustang id be interested how much
where are you and any other info you
have fredo68
fredo68
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-07-2006 at 8:38pm
Sorry guys for procrastinating so long. The motor box-SOLD. The engine w/velvet drive-$1200.00 firm, $700.00 ea. if separated.
#2 Trailer-$500.00 I might consider a 200 mile delivery with the trailer.
Lift rings-$90.00 pair, shipped.
Windshield-$150.00 (curved 1pc plexi) it's not the 2pc w/vent wings. SOLD
Steering wheel-$45.00 4-spoke plastic- original-SOLD
Morse control-$80.00 includes shipping
Pylon-$150.00 39" Sold
Guage panel-$30.00
MUSTANG w/horse-$35.00-SOLD
Bow light original-$20.00-SOLD
Stern light-complete original w/flag-$45.00 Sold
Platform -150.00 SOLD      
   Gotta go for now. I'll try an answer more questions later tonight.   Thanks.
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-08-2006 at 10:33am
I'm still looking for the shift lever, when I find it, I'd take $10.00 p/s.
Gas pedal-$20.00
Back to the engine, It's a '75 OMC 302 Ford with very low hours. I'm guessing around 275 hrs. - 280 hrs. It's been sitting on my patio, covered up since 1991. It's been hooked up to gas,water & battery and run every summer. It's a 2 barrel 175 hp. I have the 4 bbl. intake and carb, but the 4 bbl. carb needs some parts. Engine's ready to drop in and go!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim_In_Houston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-08-2006 at 11:10am
I'll take the gauge panel, front seats, and possible the whole boat and trailor. I can be in Missouri in two weeks and look at the boat if that's OK. Let me know. jim@drivesys.com
Happy owner of a '66 and a '68 Mustang
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 7>
  Share Topic