NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Protech ignition for sale

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
emccallum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emccallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Protech ignition for sale
    Posted: August-13-2009 at 8:53pm
I recently removed my entire protech ignition and throttle body and replaced it with a holley card and mallory ignition. The boat had about 550 hours on it. One coil pack is new (replaced three seasons ago). The two relays are new (this year) as well as the idle control valve (last year). The system ran perfect except it was hard to start when hot. It never completely quit, it just needed to cool down and it would fire right back up. I replaced the relays and stopped there. I bit the bullet and pulled it off, as the next items were to replace were expensive and no one seemed to be able to diagnose the problem for sure. Plus, I understand carbs better, and didnt want to fight it all summer!
All parts are in very good cosmetic condition, with little or no corrosion, including the engine cover. I am looking more to helping a fellow owner than recouping my money. Let me know what you want and what you think it is worth. If it doesnt work I will give you your money back minus shipping.    

emccallum@embarqmail.com
beck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2009 at 9:39pm
hey im from canada how about 100 bucks? does it come with everything needed to install as i need to replace my whole entire system, how can we pay you? PAYPAL?
1994 Sport Nautique 21ft 5.8L EFI Pro Tec Injection 310HP
emccallum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emccallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2009 at 11:05am
Got your email.
emccallum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emccallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2009 at 7:31pm
gone...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic