NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Green Lake Reunion Dates SET!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1213141516 26>
Author
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2006 at 6:05pm
That's a pretty nice boat Quinner. You could leave it with me Just trying to help a brother out. BKH
Livin' the Dream

Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2006 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

Mojo,

That's great, it sounds like I got lucky on my hotel choice. Do you have or know anywhere I could leave my boat and trailer Friday night, I am heading to visit my Brother that night on Lake Redstone and would rather not have to drag the boat along.

Thanks,

Chris

Yes, Just tell the owner you have a boat and you can leave it in their parking lot.. If not, you can leave it at my house down the street... No problem there...

You are going to miss of course Magicman "Lamp shade" wearing impression, Stang's redition of Highway to Hell and Paul's wet t-shirt contest !!! But family is family....

Moj'
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2006 at 8:59pm
Hey guys. Was wondering how many people are going to be in the campground. We reserved spot 22 for our tent with the kids.Unfortunatly we are un able to bring the boat this year but we are looking forward to being there and seeing all the other boats and being at the festivitys .Is there anything else going on besides the meet & greet onfriday night ?

Pat
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2006 at 12:36am
Hey Pat,

We will be at the campground, getting in Late thursday night and hope to get some ski time in on friday. The wife and I and 2 teenagers. We'll throw a rope to anyone so bring your ski gear. Make sure you register so we can get your gang tee shirts.

Mojo,
Have you been talking to Mrs 81 about my sordid past? It's been atleast 20 years since I've done any lamp shade wearing. I'm all in for the wet T-shirt contest though, I may be old but I ain't dead.
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2006 at 12:45am
Hey Alan,
Don't know how much gear I'm going to lug cross country. Might have to borrow some of that spiffy new stuff in your arsenal BKH
Livin' the Dream

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2006 at 1:16am
BKH,
What's mine is yours, I'll pack the lampshade too in case you get the urge.
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2006 at 2:04am
I'm hoping to arrive Thursday night as well for some Friday fun. Same offer from me as Magicman.
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2006 at 2:55am
Ditto on the magicmans offer...no worries!
We will be there thursday...early enough to splash...and looking for anyone else arriving!

Magic...got paint yet? Sure looks bare with out the graphics...can't wait to see the end results!Tell the Misses howdy!
Lampshade??? sure why not!"I'm on the highway to hell...da da "
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2006 at 3:06am
I gotta ask, is Paul gonna wear the wet t-shirt or does the wet t-shirt go on his stern adornments or the Yeehaww beer girls?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2006 at 10:06am
Stang,
I bet you do a mean Angus Young impression with the shorts and beanie, can't wait to see that one.    
Yup, the boats painted but no photos for a couple more weeks, Interiors back in and we're getting close.

Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2006 at 11:41am
Bwahahahahaha,,, I'm cracking up over here..

Pallen, check out the reunion banner and some previous posts. Sat we will have professional ski demonstrations and participation, new boat demo's, an in water boat show, then late afternoon games in the park (volley ball, baggo, bocci I believe, band in the evening till 10:00, So yes, plenty to do !!!

Even if you don't have a boat there, please register to get the official T and to help support the web site... Hope to see you there..

Moj'
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2006 at 11:48am
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2006 at 2:43pm
I feel like I am forgetting something. If all we want to do is throw up some tents and crash in them at the end of the night do I have to register at campground? Don't need any sort of ammenities so wondering if there was just some lawn to throw a tent on sleep, then tear it down first thing in the morning.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2006 at 2:50pm
Hey everybody,

As we all start getting back in the water it's a great time to print out some Reunion flyers and have them in your boat so when you run into other CC owners you can turn em on to our little shindig. We have just about 20 boats registered and we should be able to double that easily.

I am heading north this weekend and am stopping in to a few CC dealers to supply them with flyers so they can advertise to their customers for us.

I have about 500 flyers printed so if anyone does not have access to a color printer and can't print out a few copies for themselves send me an e-mail with your address and how many you want and I'll put some in the mail to you. There's a little expense to printing these up so all I ask is that you don't let them go to waste. PASS EM OUT. Talk this thing up with everyone you bump into and let's get this registration going.

E-mail me and I'll send you as many as I can spare.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2006 at 8:07pm
Hollywood,

Give the Hattie Sherwood campground a call, I'm sure they have no service tent sites at just about nothing per night. That way you can atleast have a toilet and a shower in the morning if you want.

They're pretty cheap, it's only $25 night for a RV site with electric and water so I'm sure a tent site would be much cheaper. You can usually set up mutliple tents per site for a small fee.
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2006 at 11:14pm
Check in to it but what I was told was one tent per site, 20 bucks a night, max 5 people, one car, cash only. Not that we can't streight(sp) that a little if done right, maybe a little sharing of extra space or head count per site. It well all work out in the end.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2006 at 11:36pm
If it's cash only then chances are they won't be sold out. We'll figure it out when we get there. Any cheap motels nearby off the highway or anything?
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2006 at 12:45pm
appears that i'll be sleeping in my truck...
Yak3 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yak3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2006 at 11:59pm
How many people are bringing boats?
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2006 at 12:44am
Yak,
I think there are around 20 boats so far... you can go into the reunion topic and open Greenlake..scroll thru ..you can see who's signed up already and what boats are coming so far.
Hope to get more by July...you planning?
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Yak3 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yak3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2006 at 12:53am
Thinking about it. My CC is as vanilla as it gets though. Plus I'm not going to know my schedule for July till June 25th. I live about 1.5 hours away from GL.
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2006 at 1:23am
Yak,
Thats cool..try to make it if you can ... what CC you got?
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Yak3 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yak3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2006 at 1:32am
1979 CC 302 Commander.
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2006 at 1:33pm
I saw that there was a new attendee trying to register for a reunion... Barracuda, did you get that worked out??? Try it again..

Moj
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2006 at 8:50am
Help! I cant find the GL reunion topic in the General Discussion !?? Its early and I havent had my first cup of java yet...maybe Im just missing it?
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2006 at 8:54am
Its there now! Man , i must be blind! I looked back thru pg4 and didnt see it...
BTW ..I do have my coffe now!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2006 at 12:50pm
I couldn't find it this morning either. It wasn't there!!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2006 at 9:38am
Did some camping this past weekend up in Wisc so we stopped in at Green lake to check everything out. Mojo hit it right on the head with this place guys.

The park is gonna be a great gathering place, the pub where the band is playing Friday night is right across the street, camping is walking distance. This is really gonna be a great weekend.

One thing I noticed is there are No Dog signs in the park. We always travel with our Rottie (the Unit) so we may have to make other plans, may not apply to anyone else but thought I should let you know.

We also stopped in at Fort Freemont marine, good folks. They are having a Demo Days on gear and boats April 28 & 29 and invited me to bring the boat out and set up a table to pass out info onthe reunion. They are only 30 minutes from Green so this may be a good opportunity for publicity, we plan on being up there on the 29th, saturday. That is my plan but not definate, if anyone from that area is interested in helping or just stopping by to shoot the breeze let me know.

Once again, I have printed a few hundred flyers so if anyone needs some shoot me an e-mail

Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2006 at 10:13am
Glad to see you were able to find the place Alan... Also want to make mention, and I will do this again once we all get there, that Gas will certainly top over $4 bucks a gallon on the lake. Assuming of course that the predictions for the average road side station will top out at $3 bucks.. There is gas available all over the area, so for those leaving boats on trailers, we'll be able to gas up before hitting the water..

I have been receiving many notices from hotels and Bed and Breakfast places that they are now open and ready to aid anyone with there reservation needs. Anyone still stuck on where to go etc, let me know and I'll be glad to steer you is some direction..

So, let's get going all Lurkers and Surfers and register. We would like to get a good feeling of attendance by Memorial day so planning can start to be solidified.

Anyone in the midwest that can help set up some fliers in the local boat stores,dealers and marinas would be great.. Let's get more boats than just 20 out there !!!

Moj'
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2006 at 6:35pm
Add another one to the list, Welcome Effy.
Nice looking Tique.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1213141516 26>
  Share Topic