NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Green Lake Reunion Dates SET!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1314151617 26>
Author
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2006 at 7:43pm
And...add another! My nieghbor is booked at the Bayview! They just have not officially reg. on the site yet....soon!
Keep um comming folks!

Welcome Effy!
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2006 at 8:37pm
Once our lake populates I'll pass out flyers, there are about 20 CCs out there, half new half old.
Gotwake View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gotwake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2006 at 8:54am
Has anyone been able to contact the campground? Wanted to make sure that I had reservations (bringing the RV) before I registered here. After leaving three messages, haven't heard a thing. We will be rolling in on Friday night and wanted to be sure that I have a place to put the rig. Don't want to mess around trying to find a spot when we could be drinking beer! Thanks -
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2006 at 9:15am
Originally posted by stang72 stang72 wrote:

And...add another! My nieghbor is booked at the Bayview! They just have not officially reg. on the site yet....soon!
Keep um comming folks!

Welcome Effy!

Wow, another lucky break !! These rooms should have been booked out by now !! Nice job Stang !
Moj'
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2006 at 10:12am
Originally posted by Gotwake Gotwake wrote:

Has anyone been able to contact the campground? Wanted to make sure that I had reservations (bringing the RV) before I registered here. After leaving three messages, haven't heard a thing. We will be rolling in on Friday night and wanted to be sure that I have a place to put the rig. Don't want to mess around trying to find a spot when we could be drinking beer! Thanks -

GW,If you are refering to the Hatie Sherwood site, they are there and open for business. I just received a letter and a phone call the other day from them welcoming our group.. Try during normal business hours once again. They should respond. If not I'll rattle their cage for ya !!!

Mojo Ris'n
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2006 at 10:19am

Effy, great looking Tique !! Welcome to the group... You must know Green Lake pretty well being from the Dells... Let me know if you need any help with accommodations for the weekend..

Moj'
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2006 at 10:28am
Gotwake,

When I was up in GL last weekend I was going to stop in at the Hattie Sherwood just to check in with them but They were not open. In fact none of the campgrounds in the area were open. I would just keep trying, I was able to book my spot a few months ago and have received my conformation so they do get their messages. As Mojo says, that whole area is just starting to wake up from hibernation so keep bugging them until they call back.
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2006 at 2:56pm
Gotwake, let me know when they respond. I'll give a follow up and see if we can't get parked next to that sweet RV. I love sleeping next to generators.
Gotwake View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gotwake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2006 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

I love sleeping next to generators.

LOL! That's awesome! Hope they do have electric, I hate hearing the thing too~

Good news though, they did call back today and left a message so it seems that we are getting closer! And after taking the boat out this morning I'm really ready to get into the summer swing of things.
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2006 at 5:57pm
Gotwake,,,
Yep, slow to move sometime, but eventually they get back to ya... Sounds like most of the fun is going to be at the Campground !!! LOL !! That's great... All you guys will have a gas there! The spots are all wooded, with many spots visible to the lake !! Hope there's no drought like last year... Fire pits were off limits !!

79', did you decide to reserve a spot ??? During Memorial day weekend, I'm going to talk the Marina owner into letting us tie up the the main docks overnight.. Probably spots for a dozen boats if not more...

Moj'
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2006 at 6:24pm
Mojo, Count me in for a tie up spot ole' buddie ole' pal. I don't mind launching the boat from the Motorhome but I'd hate to see everybody tumble out of bed when I launch the boat early saturday morning. That would be something, see my wife get up to let the dog out and fall right in the lake.   uh ohh, I sense another slap in the back of the head coming
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2006 at 10:58pm
hey Alan,
   If you need to let your wife sleep in, we can use my pickup to launch your boat....I hate to see spousal abuse!

Speaking of that,You gonna ever post any pics of the ride? is she back from paint shop?
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2006 at 8:51am
Bwahahahahaha,, gotta love jump'n in early morning eh Magicman !!! Get's the heart racing, and the blood pumping.. I've never done it from rem-state sleep however hahahaha You and I need to work over the Marina owner (Guy from Barrington, IL) over Memorial day..

62', Stang, BTW, are you guys coming up to Green that weekend??? I'll have the beers icy cold !!!

Moj'
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2006 at 9:13am
Haiti e-mailed me and said they mailed the reservation info, I'll know this week-end when I get to Anderson. But someone is going to have to take my 12 yr old out and teach him how to wakeboard if I make it up. He's never skied on anything and I was never a very good skier to start with 20 yrs ago, so I don't think I'm going to help him out any.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2006 at 9:27am

I would be happy to take your son out and see if we can get him on top of the water, wakeboard, skis, whatever. Sounds like we need to get you out on the water as well.

Chris
ccskier16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccskier16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2006 at 9:36am
Just got an e-mail from Hattie Sherwood. My confirmation is in the mail!
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2006 at 9:48am
stickly drive'n duty's for me, to old and out of shape to ski, but good luck try'n to throw me off of a tube though.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2006 at 10:29am
OK I'm ashamed to be posting this, but I can't find the phone # for the campgrounds everyone is speaking of. I went through the first 5 pages of this thread, and the main link Keith posted. Any help?
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2006 at 11:01am
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

OK I'm ashamed to be posting this, but I can't find the phone # for the campgrounds everyone is speaking of. I went through the first 5 pages of this thread, and the main link Keith posted. Any help?

Hollywood, come on dude !!! No, just kidding.. I recommend clicking on the reunion info (above left) and you'll see the links to the Greenlake Chamber site.. The campground and other numbers you may want will be found !!

79' No issues with sking !!! Plenty of us to go around. I'll pull anyone.. Just don't have a tower or pole for wake boarding (which I want to try myself) !!! I do agree with you though, I'll pay for it for days !!!

Moj'
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2006 at 11:07am
Ahh spring is here !!! Welcome "Slicer" and "Madison Jim",, Nice looking rigs !!!

One shy of 20 boats,,,,, fan-frigin-tastic !!!
Moj'
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2006 at 10:11pm
79, I have a 13 and a 16 year old that have never been on skis, just bought some new wakeboard gear with the help of BKH. We'll get all of them up this summer, I've got a boom if we need it. Thanks Quinner we may need your help, I can't wait to get the kids up. I'm actually in Rhode Island this weekend spending some time with them as they're on spring break. Heading to Newport tommorrow.

62, boat is painted, it gets wet sanded and buffed this week. All tuned up and ready to go. Interior is all installed. 81 is a happy camper. I WILL have pics by next weekend.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2006 at 10:19pm
We've got a boom also. It would be my pleasure to get some shorties up on skis.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2006 at 10:37pm
majicman; Can't wait to see some pics. I need insperation before I take the sandpaper to the '80.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2006 at 11:27pm
Wow, just noticed up to 59 people, and still three months to drum up interest! BKH
Livin' the Dream

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2006 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by 79nautique 79nautique wrote:

Haiti e-mailed me and said they mailed the reservation info, I'll know this week-end when I get to Anderson. But someone is going to have to take my 12 yr old out and teach him how to wakeboard if I make it up. He's never skied on anything and I was never a very good skier to start with 20 yrs ago, so I don't think I'm going to help him out any.

79, I'm no pro, but I do pretty well teaching beginning skiers and wakeboarders. You can't be any more out of shape than I am. I'll be happy to help YOU and your son. BKH
Livin' the Dream

rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2006 at 4:23pm
I'll be bringing a boom also. All are always welcome!
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2006 at 7:25pm
I'll also be boom-equipped. We bought the real one this year (BI contour) so I'd like to get some real mileage out of it!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2006 at 10:50pm
Wow, up to 20 boats and 61 people. That's great.

James, glad to see you and that Excel will make it to Greenlake. Two tours in Iraq - wow. I OWE you a beer. Looking forward to meeting you. BKH
Livin' the Dream

stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2006 at 11:17pm
Ken and James...good to see a couple more...it just keeps getting better!

BKH...23 boats...my nieghbor is going for sure(has a room)and bringing a 72SN...and we are now bringing three!

Chris...add another for your 12 year old , more than happy to work with a new rider!
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2006 at 10:24am
Paging James Gustafson.
I noticed you on I65 heading North right near the I80/94 and I90 interchange. Saw your uhaul with boat in tow, welcome back. Noticed your boat from the Green Lake Reunion page, see you there.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1314151617 26>
  Share Topic