NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2012 CCF Calendar

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 6>
Author
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-30-2011 at 5:17am
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

The only one I can summit is the one Tim took of my "high speed" run in the Atom and I've got a feeling due to the distance the pixels will be an issue due to the needed quality for the calender!

The boat sees water once a year...and now this glitch...I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-30-2011 at 1:48pm
Okay Fans here are a few more pics that I have that might want to be considered. We're familiar with most of these boats and once Keith decides which are calendar worthy then when can give the info needed.

I do realize the one of Marty's Oops has been previously posted but this one is just a little bit different shot and he posted the other one before I could get this one up. I didn't forget you buddy!

Tim, this is the best shot I got of you and Melissa on your high speed run. Gotta fix those graphics man! I love this shot!

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-30-2011 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

[The only one I can summit is the one Tim took of my "high speed" run in the Atom and I've got a feeling due to the distance the pixels will be an issue due to the needed quality for the calender!   

Pete, I think you grossly underestimate both Tim's photographer skills and hardware! I have no doubt that the quality of the native photo (prior to resizing for viewing on the forum) of your speed run is more than sufficient for use in the calendar. Tim takes some serious pictures!
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-30-2011 at 1:59pm
Thanks for the compliment Tim.    I've got a CD to mail to you of the 79 seeing as how I didn't make it to NE to give it to you personally. email me your address so I can send it to you.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-30-2011 at 2:00pm
One more from me:
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-30-2011 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

One more from me:

Whoa there when did we start letting ReidP drive his own boats in Calender pic candidates...

Good shot though.. although I prefer the view I had of that ride!
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-30-2011 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

Whoa there when did we start letting ReidP drive his own boats in Calender pic candidates...

Ha, good point... hows this one?

Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-30-2011 at 4:53pm
Yep, Looks like everyone drives Reids toys but Reid.

In all fairness to reidp I did take a few shots of him ACTUALLY driving. After we got her running right we took her out and then I snapped a few pics then he did the same. After we got done playing and with cold beer in hand he looked at me and said...."Awwww dambit....we had the bimini on!" We then took it off and he went for another run. Unfortunately the sunlight wasn't in our favor and the pics didn't turn out so good. Here's the better shot's!

Keith, have fun narrowing down the field.

skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-30-2011 at 6:36pm
How about the electric Nautique

Greg

86 BFN
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-30-2011 at 7:05pm
Good Call on the Electric Nautique

Skicat, did you stealthily switch boats from a SN2001 to a BFN with the same exact color scheme?
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-30-2011 at 7:13pm
Do not confuse Georgia based Skicat aka Greg, with Texas based Skicat2001 aka Lee. Two different people with similar names and similar color scheme boats.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-30-2011 at 7:20pm
Ahhh-huh. Got it, thanks.
DHart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DHart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-30-2011 at 8:15pm
Was the boot stripe ending at the chines typical of 68s? Dad's 66 mustang has a boot stripe all the way around. Same goes for the Barracuda in the 66 brochure but not 68.

peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-30-2011 at 10:58pm
I had never seen reids boat .. I had no idea it was that blue color i love
former skylark owner now a formula but I cant let this place go
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-30-2011 at 11:33pm
I'm kind of partial to the black boat with the young blonde and the even younger blonde, but I guess I am biased.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-01-2011 at 6:15pm
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-01-2011 at 8:56pm
I love that barracuda..
jonas View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-03-2011 at 6:55pm
Here are a few pictures i took last time out.
And yes I know it's not original

peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2011 at 12:09am
I like it
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2011 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by Keith Keith wrote:

Diaries Post

Joe Wolf - Garfield, MN
1976 Mustang

It's these types of pics that are worthy of a calendar selection, in my opinion. More boats in water, with less people !!!!! We concentrated on that the first year and it came out much more appealing I think..

Keith, could there also be a choise of "larger" calendars to be purchased? The 8-1/2 X 11 is kind of small to see on a wall across from a desk..

Keep up the great shots guys...

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2011 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

Originally posted by Keith Keith wrote:

Diaries Post

Joe Wolf - Garfield, MN
1976 Mustang

It's these types of pics that are worthy of a calendar selection, in my opinion. More boats in water, with less people !!!!! We concentrated on that the first year and it came out much more appealing I think..

Keith, could there also be a choise of "larger" calendars to be purchased? The 8-1/2 X 11 is kind of small to see on a wall across from a desk..

Keep up the great shots guys...

Moj'

Dave,I was wanting to say the same thing i just didnt because everyone has different taste I want to see the boat in the water.
76 Nautique

"If you do what you always did,You'll get what you always got!"

"An empty wagon makes t
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2011 at 3:59pm

Certain nice boat/trailer combinations notwithstanding, boats sitting in the water are definitely nicer to look at... but pictures of these boats in motion are even better, IMHO. Canoes sit in the water... these boats look totally different under power. Check out the brochures and see if the marketing folks at CC agree!
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2011 at 4:45pm

Check out the brochures and see if the marketing folks at CC agree!

That, and, at least in the older days, 20 foot ski ropes so they can fit the skiers in the same close up shot as the boat.
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2011 at 4:58pm
Several months ago someone suggested that this one might look cool in the calendar. And for Moj, Hoss, and TRBenj, its moving!

Keith, I have a higher resolution copy somwhere, just grabbed that from my diary here at work.

Owner/Driver: Adam Deen
Year/Model: 2000 Pro Air
Photo location: Cleveland, OH
Photographer: Some kid working at my marina that I handed a camera and a kneeboard (to float on) and said, I'm gonna make some laps, take pictures. I think his name was Justin?
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
mdvalant View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdvalant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2011 at 6:21pm
Is that electric boat a lot heavier than the gas 196 of that year? Orange Crush's platform looks a LOT higher than the static boat.
'90 Ski (sold)
'00 Sport
Mississippi River - Bellevue, IA
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2011 at 7:53pm
I wouldnt mind seeing randy in ohios boat in that calendar its got that something about it look
MIskier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MIskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2011 at 10:48pm
The electric nautique is heavier than a standard 196 a bit but it doesnt effect performance. I had a chance ro ride in and drive the boat. Torque at 0rpm rocks!
2006 MasterCraft PS 190

1986 CC Ski Nautique 2001
DHart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DHart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-05-2011 at 1:30am
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-05-2011 at 4:16am

I said it last year, these boats were built as work horses, and as such, I like to see them haulin' a$$, in person and in pictures!!!(Another reason not only should the Pete pic be in the calander, but on the cover )
Although I've seen one trailer that I think is worthy of being on a calendar...

-Adam

1973 Skier
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-05-2011 at 12:22pm

Certain nice boat/trailer combinations notwithstanding, boats sitting in the water are definitely nicer to look at... but pictures of these boats in motion are even better, IMHO. Canoes sit in the water... these boats look totally different under power. Check out the brochures and see if the marketing folks at CC agree!

Tim, you ever see me paddle a canoe ??? it's called a "stroke-nautique", lighting fast haha.. Yeah, the machines look good moving or sitting still, but if I have to look at anything else than a babe in a CC, and not some ugly mug for 30 days, I'd be more inclined to buy multiple copies...hence less people..
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 6>
  Share Topic