NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

words of encouragement

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
Author
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2009 at 12:53am
Boy ya just gotta love this place...so many different opinions and we can all exprees 'em without rancor...

Now as far as I am concerned about all this political stuff...pass the handle of Beam please Hollywood...

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2009 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by Nautiquehunter Nautiquehunter wrote:

Sorry for the rant I lost my job to the economy
in Jan just feeling angry I guess. New job maybe starting in march. One thing is for sure NO talking politics at GL I just want a nice boating weekend with some new friends

Not to worry, to much fun going on for that kind of nonsense dude !!! Don't worry, politics will be on the bottom of the page!!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2009 at 12:23pm
Thought that this was cute
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda
Nautiquehunter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2009 at 12:27pm
Your on the mark critter
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2009 at 4:57pm
LMAO Critter!!
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2009 at 10:31am
I did read in the business section, in order to turn a profit or stay alive we "ford" "gm" must move our operations oversee's....or is that saying concessions time?
I would sit and think twice if i was a union head...its time, and I dont think they are bluffing
"the things you own will start to own you"
uk1979 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uk1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2009 at 12:11pm
The word is Ford & GM are back on full production on there small cars with low Co2 in Germany there Government will give you 2000 Euro for your old car if over 9 years old when you buy a new car with low Co2.
Lets have a go
56 Starflite
77 SN
78 SN
80 BFN
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
  Share Topic