NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lake ice

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
Author
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2009 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

Originally posted by Brady Brady wrote:

Do you still get up to the Three Lakes area?

Just waiting on Pete to do the Group invite, LOL.

Have not been up that way in a few years, it sure is a beautiful part of Wisco.

Chris,
Actually it has crossed my mind a few times. It was even brought up once as a alternate to GL when that was being discussed. I'd love to do it but now the problem is logistics. Unlike Moj who seems to have the spare time to put things together I'll need to retire first!! Still a possibility. I couldn't think of a better place for a reunion. Plenty of water (lots more than GL) but made up of small lakes so there's plenty of calm water. Campgrounds are limited to two Wisconsin state sites but plenty of lodging elseware. Of course we always have a big white boathouse with 6 chainfalls in it as a alternate!!! No problem with eats and several on the water too. Oh, no sandbar ether!

The old MACBA (Midwest Antique Classic Boat Association) used to have 3 day outings that I helped organize but I wasn't the key organizer. All it takes is time!! I created the on water scavenger hunts and posted all the "hints" on the lakes. They got the attendees to almost every lake on the upper (Three Lakes) chain.

Now, I'm not saying you're not welcome to come up - anyone is always welcome!

We also have several other CCfan members in the area. JD (cudas51) is a full time resisdent as well as Ryan (watercraft). I also know we have some lurkers - incognito. Plenty of CC's from all the years of Watercraft selling them.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
  Share Topic