NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fall Clinton Get together

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345>
Author
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2010 at 3:13pm
Joe- wait- you're coming?    
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2010 at 4:09pm
The plane ticket is booked... I am coming.. gonna even try to ski/board and maybe even foot a couple times between now and then just to make sure I can actually get up on something while I am there..
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
scottb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2010 at 4:28pm
Just found out that we don't have anything planned for that weekend, yet. I will see if I can talk the wifey into going down there that weekend. Maybe drive down Friday night and head back home Saturday night. Can't miss the Bears' game on Sunday.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2010 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

Originally posted by davidg davidg wrote:

Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

Originally posted by Dan loves nautiques Dan loves nautiques wrote:

18/19 looks good. Last year was a blast.

Dan, Sorry but I can't place you, what were you driving last year?

Alan.....wasn't he the gent from Charleston that had the 94 SN? I think he was a freind of Stangs??

Yep, I remember now, does that mean Stang's crew might be coming? Anybody hear from Gary lately? Haven't seen them all year, a parties just not the same without them. I'll touch base.

I emailed back and forth with Gary a few days ago. He said he'd be out to party with us if Helden didn't have anything related to hockey going on then...

Joe, right on, glad to see you coming out.

How many boats/people do we have coming down?

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2010 at 2:10am
We are putting something together, going to try to make the trip.
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2010 at 2:35am
Originally posted by PLBC PLBC wrote:

You're damned right you are. Cya there.
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI

skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2010 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by PLBC PLBC wrote:

Awesome Kurt! Hope to see you guys down there!
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2010 at 12:04am
Looks like it's shaping up to be another great weekend. The lake has been great skiing early am and just after dinner but as usual it will calm down after labor day.

This weekend we took a side trip to Liquid Edge to get Dana some pointers. They are awesome people and Dana's 30 minute lesson stretched to close to an hour, Doug is a great instructor. They dropped an X-14 in the water just for her to better match the wake Dana's used to boarding behind, it was navy blue and orange so I commented on the Illini colors and it turns out it was Coach Zooks personnal boat.

Then back at he lake in the afternoon we got treated to a wildman buzzing party cove in a small plane. He buzzed us for about 15 minutes doing most of the manuevers you see at an air show. He made a pass about a 1/2 mile long no more than 20 feet above the lake then climbed enough to miss the house boat raft uo by again no more than 20 feet. He was below the tree tops, amazing flying. Tough to catch him on a camera phone but here's one that we got.

You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2010 at 1:30am
If I navigated that site correctly I snagged A loop 46.

We plan on rollin in around 6 on Friday with enough time to set up camp before dark. We'll stay through Sunday afternoon sometime.
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2010 at 12:58am
We're in too. We'll be down Friday,but we are staying in Leroy at the Holiday Inn Express.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2010 at 1:30am
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

We're in too. We'll be down Friday,but we are staying in Leroy at the Holiday Inn Express.

The Holiday Inn Express!! You'll be running 32 off @ 36 mph, doing inverts on the wakeboard, and probably have the fastest boat there Gary. It pays to stay at the Holiday Inn Express

I should get there Friday mid-late PM sometime as I have to work in the morning. We are camping. One son will be coming up from Eastern IL in Charleston, and hopefully my oldest son will be coming over to join the fun from IU in Bloomington IN. I just bought him a new Radar P6 a week or so ago, so he needs to break it in right.   
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2010 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

Awesome Gary, I knew someone would step up and drive my drunk azz back to the hotel at the end of the day !!!! You're a stand up guy Gary.. !!!!

05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Dan loves nautiques View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan loves nautiques Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2010 at 8:35pm
yes,I am Gary's friend from Charleston with a 95 purple SN with tower. Always lookin for folks to go to the lake. Anyone in my area, holler if you want a pull.

95 Ski Nautique
MattieK27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattieK27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2010 at 1:48pm
Any recommendations for a person wanting to check out the boats, but doesnt have a boat of their own? I was thinking of making the trip down from Naperville, but I am not sure where to go/what to do once I get there.

Just trying to do a little research into what CC is right for me, and what better place than an event that has a bunch of different models/years.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2010 at 1:58pm
The lake is not that big you can get a pretty good look at the boats from shore.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2010 at 2:03pm
Change your email setting from private to public so you can exchange a few phone numbers to keep you from getting stranded at the ramp if everyone is out on the water.
Nautiquehunter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2010 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

The lake is not that big you can get a pretty good look at the boats from shore.

Say What???????
Nautiquehunter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2010 at 2:18pm
Matt

I'm sure there will be a nice selection of CCs to check out come on down and I will make sure you get out on the water. Most of us will be in the state campground loop A.
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2010 at 2:54pm
Yeah, come on down, and help us celebrate Nautiquehunters birthday too!! Happy "belated" birthday Mike! I think I saw it was yesterday??
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2010 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by MattieK27 MattieK27 wrote:

Any recommendations for a person wanting to check out the boats, but doesnt have a boat of their own? I was thinking of making the trip down from Naperville, but I am not sure where to go/what to do once I get there.

Just trying to do a little research into what CC is right for me, and what better place than an event that has a bunch of different models/years.

Yes, pretty much every type model will be there. Not new of course, but you'd get the idea. Make sure you come down to the campground's ramp and loop A and we'll make sure you get to check the "ONLY" boat make you should buy !!!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2010 at 3:04pm
So, how about a call list so we know who's coming down and where they're staying.

Mojo +3 w/211, Camp or Holiday inn
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2010 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

So, how about a call list so we know who's coming down and where they're staying.

81nautique camp A loop
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2010 at 1:40am
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

81nautique camp A loop
Gary S +1, designated Holiday Inn driver

69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2010 at 1:52am
81nautique camp-A loop
skutsch +2(JoeInNY & buddy) w/98 Sport Camp-A loop
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2010 at 2:38am
81nautique camp-A loop
Kurt +2 and maybe a guest- Camping loop A
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2010 at 11:14am
81nautique camp-A loop
M3Fan+2 Camping Loop A

Just bought a tent!
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI

weitekampt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weitekampt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2010 at 1:07pm
Weitekamp 3 camping in Loop A48
1993 SkiNautique ProTec
2009 Boatmate trailer.
1240 hours on meter.
1993 Ski Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2010 at 1:57pm
81nautique camp-A loop
M3Fan+2 Camping Loop A

Just bought a tent!

RJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2010 at 2:59pm
RJ and Fam camping in A43 fri-mon

& maybe a surprise appearance from our friend Groovin (Brian) and Fam they might be coming down sat-sun.
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2010 at 4:03pm
81nautique camp-A loop
M3Fan+2 Camping Loop A
RJ and Fam camping in A43 fri-mon

To keep the list consolidated...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345>
  Share Topic