Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Replacing Exhaust Hoses

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
Author
Sam B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sam B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2008 at 11:49pm
Kevin,

I would love to have you swing over and check it out, just let me know when . I will be helping a friend move on Saterday and I will be out at Racoon lake on Sunday. So any time During the week is good for me. Do you still have my Email?

Pete,

Good deal! Now you have all the parts to finish your boat. How do you hide two from the wife?

Loud pipes save lives!!

2011 Green Lake Reunion Best of Show.

Sam's 73
coltsphan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coltsphan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2008 at 1:18am
Hey Sam. No more secrets here. I came clean. Not as bad as I thought it would be.

Who did your paint and how much was it? The second hull seems to have good stringers but needs paint.

Thank.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2008 at 8:36am
Originally posted by coltsphan coltsphan wrote:

Who did your paint and how much was it? The second hull seems to have good stringers but needs paint.
Thank.

Pete, Is it that bad? Any gel cracking? You should be looking into re gel coating the hull.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Sam B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sam B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2008 at 12:47am
Pete,

I am with Pete B on this if your gell coat is not cracked try to wet sand and buff. This seems to help uphold the value of your boat. Mine had some cracking so I had it painted. If I had it to do all over again I would have bought a boat with no cracking and sanded and buffed. But if painting is needed call Jason 317-850-5531. He is our composites expert at the raceteam. Before that he was the painter at Ganassi Racing. His work is a little spendy but you get what you pay for.If you would like to see his work come on over.

Sam
Loud pipes save lives!!

Sam's 73
kevin719 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin719 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2008 at 1:57pm
Sam send me your email again please.Do you work for Ganassi? I have a good friend of mine that I think still works there.Dont spaek as much since we both got married
kevinindy
Sam B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sam B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-28-2008 at 12:56am
Kevin,

My Email is samb.1@att.net

I work at Vision Racing Tony George's team.
Loud pipes save lives!!

Sam's 73
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
  Share Topic