NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Correct Craft's Customer Service

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
Author
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2011 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

What it is is Libel.. probably actionable since there is no truth component to the defense. Made up crap, which will show up in a google search for anyone looking to check on CC's customer service reputation before buying a boat. They probably wont read enough to realize that the Rev is basically a Joke and therefore harm will have occured to CC. The thread aught to be deleted and the ip address and account info of the poster should be kept should CC want to take up the cause.

IMHO

Well said.
Fl Inboards View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fl Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2011 at 2:49pm
Not quite sure if this is just a cage rattler or what. My thoughts are the rips in the upolstry did not just occure the day after the warranty went out.
Why did this not get attended to when these rips and splits first appeared before the warranty went out? Nautiques just replaced a coming pad skin on one of my customers 206 with a smile and a thank you. They also just replaced a skin on my 200 with no accusation nor drama both transactions were done with very good satsifaction from Nautiques customer service.
Thanks Ron, and Bruce!
Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

1993 Shamrock "fat" 20. 2008 Nautique 196 5.0
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
  Share Topic