NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Footin with the PLBC boys

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 23456 11>
Author
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 3:51pm
Ken, youre gonna challenge these guys at barefooting AND drinking beer? Youve lost your mind.
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 3:52pm
Hey, you gentlemen clean up nicely too:

Kidding, nice line of clothes you guys got.

Ken
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 3:59pm
Tim, maybe you're right, but it's worth a shot. I have no proof that they actually drink the beers that they're holding. Could be non-alcoholic Zima light.

Ken
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Ken, youre gonna challenge these guys at barefooting AND drinking beer? Youve lost your mind.

Listen to this man, he is wise beyond his years .

It would be a nice competition to keep pushing everybody.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

I have no proof that they actually drink the beers that they're holding. Could be non-alcoholic Zima light.

Ken, you make a good point.

I know of a couple boats that should be able to pull 5+ footers, so all we need are more bodies.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 4:12pm
Tim, time for me to play the Jedi mind trick on you. "We will be better than the PLBC Boys". You haven't seen Larry cut some water.

Seriously, you guys are great at what you do. I can see us all pushing the envelope. I see some amazing pictures being posted next spring. Good stuff!

Ken
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 4:12pm
Do you need more help with the footin' or the drinking portion of the event... I need to know how to tailor my winter training regimen.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 4:18pm
Bahahahahahaha,,,, This is halarious !!! I'm out on the foot'n, but in on the cold one challenge hahahaha....

I have a shirt that just says "Drink Beer" on the back.. Does that qualify PLBC??

Moj'
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 4:18pm
Does Keith foot at all? I know he's awesome at slalom. Brad's still developing his skills. Hmm, we'll have to a$$emble our team. Watch out, Lost Lake! We need to start donating to the lake committee ball.

Ken
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 4:24pm
We'll take drinkers and footers, Joe. I know most people know how to drink, but it's the capacity I'm not aware of. Example, Hollywood drinks, but is he wrecked after two beers? I have no physical proof that the PLBC boys and girls can put them down. Moj' are you in on this too?

Ken
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 4:30pm

Example, Hollywood drinks, but is he wrecked after two beers? I have no physical proof that the PLBC boys and girls can put them down. Moj' are you in on this too?

Ken

Quinner and I will take on any drinking/footing tag team. I'm usually six deep before I even get wet.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 4:36pm
Sixer over six hours? Sixer over eight hours? What's your poison? There are some fine details missing here. Sounds like a drink-off to me.

Ken
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 4:37pm
This is going to get ugly.........
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 4:43pm
Ugly as this? Too much beer.

Ken
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 4:51pm
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 5:02pm
There goes 1 in about 6 seconds...
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 5:12pm
Cla$$ic !!

Nice shorts too.....barely fit due to ma$$ive beer consumption!!
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 5:22pm

We'll take drinkers and footers, Joe. I know most people know how to drink, but it's the capacity I'm not aware of. Example, Hollywood drinks, but is he wrecked after two beers? I have no physical proof that the PLBC boys and girls can put them down. Moj' are you in on this too?

Ken

Dude, Haven't you seen the Powers Lake Drinkfest Labor day bash his buddies put on every year??? I think Hollywood is a pro... especially when Quinner is around hahaha.. I have seen that in GL !!

Hell yeah I'm in Ken... Never miss a chance to put the lampshade on !!!

Moj'
Gotwake View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gotwake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 6:37pm
Someone say beer? IN!
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 6:59pm
I don't think the east coast boy's have any idea what they are up against, If they are struggling to find six skiers what are they going to do with a six pack?

Hollywood and me will take on anybody, beer for beer and foot run for foot run!!

And if we really want to make it fun we can put Brownie on our team, he not only chugs but will bite the neck off a bottle when he is done!
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 9:04pm
You can't throw Brownie out just yet....thats the reserve thing man! if all things are equal...then use the Brownie factor!

Beer...lampshades??? I'm in!
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 9:25pm

Example, Hollywood drinks, but is he wrecked after two beers? I have no physical proof that the PLBC boys and girls can put them down. Ken

Ken,
If you can't tell by the pics&posts these guys put up,you've been out of the game too long.I love beer,but I think challenging them boys(that's right"boys")to a drink off is like bringing a knife to a gun fight.Now not only do I have to worry about gettin to GL next year,I gotta worry about getting home,too! As long as someone puts one of those sweet PLBC hats on me after I hit the floor,It'll be worth every minute.
    Game on!

Mike

Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 10:42pm
Larry; I am in (at a young 55 years of age) on your team if you will send me one of them cool shirts. I do not have one of them there fancy suits. Used to but don't think it fits anymore. Also, been a few years for deeps. Step-offs are to easy. So maybe I will not be of much use. But I can still foot a good ways if we are goin' long. Only thing I can do long anymore.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 10:42pm
I'm starting to think we need to do it again this weekend just to drive home the point... I think the GT40 is up to the task... who's in?
Gotwake View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gotwake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-10-2006 at 1:33am
Originally posted by M3Fan M3Fan wrote:

I think the GT40 is up to the task... who's in?

Dang it all... Go'in to Shelby, and I only have an Excaliber....
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-10-2006 at 8:32am
Whoa- just getting caught up on the topic here...
Ken, I'm all for a little friendly one up manship and all, but I think we should find other, unique ways to raise the bar. My footin skills are not there yet and my competitive beer driking days over.

All kiding aside- that was an amazing stunt, thanks for sharing the experience with us all via photos, stories, etc.

One question for PLBC...why the disastercraft?

One things for sure, whatever we end up doing out here in NE will be behind a CC.
-Brad
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-10-2006 at 9:30am
We had a 206 out there. Just ended up doing behind the MC. We did 4 behind the CC and 3 behind the MC at the same time earlier.

To be honest, it was a little sluggish, possibly because it wasn't broken in all the way, ~11 hours. "Somebody" we know from here has some connection to Chicago MC so he sent an employee out for us to demo a 07 197. It got a workout, is a nice boat but definitely no CC.

Thanks Ken.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-10-2006 at 9:33am
Brad,

I think the 197 @ 350hp and the 206 @ 330hp are pretty comparable boats in terms of pulling power with either being capable of pulling 5 and perhaps even 6, with 4 footers I believe both boats ran about 40 WOT. M3 may have more to add there since he drove both boats. Saturday Ken was gracious enough to arrange for Chicago Mastercraft to provide the 197, driver and fuel so of course we were all in on that program.    

PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-10-2006 at 9:50am
Chris,

I could swear I heard erk say that the last pull of us 5 he couldn't push it past 37-38 WOT at 5100 rpm

Can you have all of your pictures from this summer on one CD by Saturday? I'll come and pick it up, we are pulling the boats and piers this weekend.
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-10-2006 at 10:18am
That was very nice of MC to hook you up with a boat and free gas.
Now all you need is a connection with a beer supplier
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 23456 11>
  Share Topic