NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Chicago beers?

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 56789 45>
Author
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-21-2009 at 3:03pm
Water's Edge - Wilmington, IL
SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-21-2009 at 9:30pm
8/8 - 8/14 68th Water Ski National Championships -- Wilmington, Ill.

Maybe we will have to have some Chicago Beers at this event!

See you guys there.

“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-21-2009 at 9:58pm
I'm in. Ether night and ether place is fine.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-21-2009 at 11:26pm
Hey guys....Newbie to Chicago Beers here. I would really like to try and make it. Wednesday works better for me.
copcraft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote copcraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-22-2009 at 1:32am
Let me know what day and location you guys decide and I will do my best to make it work. It's always a good time and I look forward to seeing you all...
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-22-2009 at 4:12am

Hey David (copcraft). Haven't seen you around here in forever. I don't make it to Chicago much anymore, but I wish I did.

Did you ever finish your boat? I don't think we ever saw any pictures. Was hoping you would make it to Green lake this past summer since the date was changed.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

copcraft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote copcraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-22-2009 at 9:22pm
Brian

I did finish the boat, minus a few small details and we even put it in the water three times this year! What a thrill it was skiing behind it. The wake was a little tough, but it had a ton of power to pull me right up. I never did post pictures. Believe it or not I keep meaning to. I need to complete a diary on the boat as I love the story behind it.

How are you and the family? If you think you can make it I can try and persuade the Chicago crew to hgld off on the beers for a week or two until you can fly in? Take Care.

David
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-22-2009 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by copcraft copcraft wrote:

If you think you can make it I can try and persuade the Chicago crew to hgld off on the beers for a week or two until you can fly in? Take Care.

David

We'll just get together again when Brian gets to town!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2009 at 1:41am
Jo said she would love to a have a beer in Chicago with you guys.

Just caught sight of this thread and it brought back some great times we had on or CCFan trip. It seems so long ago.

We really enjoyed Chicago thought it was beautiful and clean.

If the Aussie dollar keeps going up we may get back there sooner than we thought.

If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2009 at 10:59am
Mark, I'm sure we'll tip one for you and Jo but it sure would be cool to have you both back next year. This whole summer was a blur so we'll have to try again
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2009 at 4:03pm
OK to include our new Chicago Beer's member Davidg, Wed it is. We'll start this back up by meeting at the original gathering place, Glenview house....
Copcraft, hope you can make it too. Same place we met before... Those train people, make it happen.. Raindog, are ya in??

First round is on me.. Lewy, We'll have a Miller Lite in your honor.. Only one though, they do suck..

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2009 at 5:28pm
Again, wish I could be there. Had a lot of fun at these gatherings mid winter. BKH
Livin' the Dream

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2009 at 5:59pm
Wednesday at the Glenview House. See you all there. It will be great to meet Dave since he couldn't make it to the Lake Geneva show.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2009 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by bkhallpass bkhallpass wrote:

Again, wish I could be there. Had a lot of fun at these gatherings mid winter. BKH

Had some laughs huh Brian... Just make up some lame azz excuse and come out and drown a few brain cells with us...

What the hell is Pete talking about,,, Show in "Lake Geneva" ????

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2009 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

Moj'

You must have been out of town and missed the threads about it. It was our annual fall Blackhawk ACBS show. Davidg was going to try to make it over and see all the wood boats but didn't make it. I had the pleasure of judging the only point based award given each year to the chapter by the ACBS. It was the "most original" and it went to one of our own CCfan members Dave Rezabek (bigwavedave) for his "still skiing" 1964 Atom.
Dave's diary
Now, in 2011 is the real big show for the chapter. We'll be hosting the annual international show. 300 boat minumum required. That will be one not to miss!! It's open to non chapter boats so I want to see a showing of Correct Crafts!! The boat doesn't need to be wood and currently it includes up to model year 1975.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2009 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

Moj'

You must have been out of town and missed the threads about it. It was our annual fall Blackhawk ACBS show. Davidg was going to try to make it over and see all the wood boats but didn't make it. I had the pleasure of judging the only point based award given each year to the chapter by the ACBS. It was the "most original" and it went to one of our own CCfan members Dave Rezabek (bigwavedave) for his "still skiing" 1964 Atom.
Dave's diary
Now, in 2011 is the real big show for the chapter. We'll be hosting the annual international show. 300 boat minumum required. That will be one not to miss!! It's open to non chapter boats so I want to see a showing of Correct Crafts!! The boat doesn't need to be wood and currently it includes up to model year 1975.

Very cool Pete.....
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2009 at 8:18pm
Hey guys....I appreciate you accomodating me. Looking forward to meeting you all and hoisting back a couple of cold ones.
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2009 at 8:20pm
Out for sure on this one. The family and I will be going to Chi-town next Thursday to Friday to show the kits downtown, the aquarium, and a couple of museums.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2009 at 8:23pm

Dave, (moj)
I'm going to have to start applying some pressure on one of our CCfan (also a Blackhawk/ACBS) member. I want to see a restored Hurricane at that show!!!! You can help too.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2009 at 8:48pm
Pete, I agree. It's going to be a long winter.. I think through a few sanding/drinking/Bear's watching parties, we just might make it by then...

05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2009 at 9:19pm
Pete, it comes home Nov 1, flipping will not be too far behind that. I've been meaning to call you but figure we'll catch up wed night.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2009 at 9:33pm
5:30 - 6:00 like normal?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2009 at 5:06pm

5:30 - 6:00 like normal?

I'll be there around 5:30 Pete. Davidg, let us know if you need directions. Look forward to meeting you.. Copcraft, hope you can make it as well. For the rest of ya, maybe we can get Alan to dress up as Billy Mays again, it'll be like the Halloween party never ended Ha...

(Without a doubt the best costume there) Hahaha..

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2009 at 5:23pm

For the rest of ya, maybe we can get Alan to dress up as Billy Mays again, it'll be like the Halloween party never ended Ha...

(Without a doubt the best costume there) Hahaha..

Moj'

AND IF YOU SHOW UP BY 6 O'CLOCK I'LL BUY NOT ONE BUT 2 YOU HEARD RIGHT 2 ROUNDS OF DRINKS...BUT WAIT IT DOESN'T STOP THERE...WITH EVERY BEER WE'LL THROW IN A SHOT TO CHASE IT DOWN..BUT HURRY, THIS OFFER IS LIMITED TO THE FIRST FIVE CALLERS.
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2009 at 6:09pm
Well, I will be there by 6:00 PM for sure if Billy (aka Alan) Mays will be buying the first two rounds AND a shot. Sounds like it may be a looooong night.

I do have directions to the Glenview House in Glenview, IL. 1843 Glenview Rd....right??
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2009 at 7:33pm
Bwahahaha, yep, going to be fun for sure... Davidg, yes, I believe that is the right addy. It's just East of Waukegan Rd. at the tracks... Old joint, free standing, can't miss it..

I'll buy all of Alan's drinks if he comes dress like Billy hahaha..

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2009 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by davidg davidg wrote:

Well, I will be there by 6:00 PM for sure if Billy (aka Alan) Mays will be buying the first two rounds AND a shot. Sounds like it may be a looooong night.

I do have directions to the Glenview House in Glenview, IL. 1843 Glenview Rd....right??

Yes, south side of Glenview rd. just to the east of the RR tracks. It's a big OLD building. Was a "road house" back in the early days.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2009 at 10:07am

It's just East of Waukegan Rd. at the
Moj'

Dave,
It's west of Waukegan.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2009 at 12:13pm

It's just East of Waukegan Rd. at the
Moj'

Dave,
It's west of Waukegan.

Oh crap, I screwed up.. Right West of Waukegan Rd...

05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-28-2009 at 8:18pm
See all you boozers in awhile....

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 56789 45>
  Share Topic