NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I Know most of you wont care but...

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 567
Author
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-17-2011 at 9:51pm
Originally posted by davidg davidg wrote:

Yes, I saw the thread about some issues with it on Team Talk. The indication was MC was being pretty mum about the issues, and not telling buyers what the issue was. Sounds like it is not a hull design. Is MC saying what the issue is?

Dave,
Are you going "behind our back"? Team talk sounds like you are????

BTW, shouldn't yo be spending more time selling resin than surfing on the net?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-17-2011 at 11:18pm
Now Pete....I would never go behind your backs. Just because I am on a diet doesn't mean I can't look at the menu, or something like that. Must have been a slow day so I thought I would wander over there to see what was going on. You do have to admit those Stars & Stripes are some good looking boats. How can I resist??

By the way, I do notice that you seem to be able to keep your plant running, and surf the web most days of the week

MIskier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MIskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2011 at 2:55am
No, I don't think they have. I was told about it a couple of weeks ago by one of the engineers that I keep in close contact with at MC. It is another fine mess that the sales dept. created though.
2006 MasterCraft PS 190

1986 CC Ski Nautique 2001
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2011 at 4:23am
Yep, if anything goes wrong, thank god there is always the sales team to blame
65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-21-2011 at 8:28pm
Matt,

Whats the status of the Ski Boat design? I'd be interested in seeing the progress. I have a couple of questions you may be able to help me with. Could you email me? emmcol at ymail dot com.

Regards

Gary

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 567
  Share Topic