Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Get the Kids out on the water.

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 678910 21>
Author
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2011 at 12:47am

My 17er Tyler doing his thing

Eli on the kneeboard at Shasta
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2011 at 12:52am

If you want to go tubing behind my boat, be prepared to experience fear and terror !
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2011 at 12:59am

The moment of impact !
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2011 at 1:18am

Eli's first wakeboard run.... age 8
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2011 at 10:35am
Nice Knots
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2011 at 1:01pm
Nice, Must have been this year. Resevoirs have been full all season. BKH
Livin' the Dream

todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2011 at 3:41pm
Some ski ropes refuse to die.... and yes, Shasta and Jackson Meadows last month were full and smooth.
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
dochockey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dochockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2011 at 12:41am
Last summer first time for Delilah and Waylon

Delilah 7 couldn't swim yet! she is the dare devil!

Gigi 9

Waylon 7
1989 Teal Ski Nautique
1967 Mustang
Harris Float
Sunfish
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2011 at 1:07pm
Nice!

I didn't teach any children this year, but have been working with some of my friends whom haven't skied in 15 years, or never. We made a brand new wakeboarder on Monday, and my other good buddy is already going W2W on a slalom trick ski, got up first try. He's a natural athlete and continues to amaze me with his progress. He's eager to learn things it took many others years to accomplish.
dmiracle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmiracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2011 at 7:09pm
My 14 year old at Coble Ski School this past summer.

A big thanks to fellow ccfan, Joel Hughes, for his feedback on the school which made me much more comfortable about dropping off my daughter so far from home for a week.

She had a blast, blistered hands and all. For me, it was worth every penny to see her ski the slalom course by the time we picked her up.

Doug
dmiracle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmiracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2011 at 7:12pm
Bottom left - April Coble
Proud Peacock upper middle in the pink shirt - My new slalom course skier!
Doug
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2011 at 5:38pm
Makes you proud !! Good pics. Digging the kid with the SF Giants hat ! Representing for sure !
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2012 at 10:25pm
finally valentino decided to give it a try on the wake board, first I tried on the booom, but the mather ain't comforteble with it, so decided to go LL...
she help him from the water to hold the starting position...and he was out in the firts try!!!he was in the seating position though....

<a href="">1992 ski nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2012 at 2:49am
Excellent. Will make boarding even more fun for you now that your son is participating.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2012 at 10:15am

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2012 at 10:24am
Awesome!
...those who have fallen and those who will.
Bryan89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryan89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2012 at 11:25pm
Looking for an EZ Ski Trainer for my son this summer. Any one have a used one they would like to sell? Bryan
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2012 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by Bryan89 Bryan89 wrote:

Looking for an EZ Ski Trainer for my son this summer. Any one have a used one they would like to sell? Bryan

Don't know where you are located. I saw one on craigslist in California a few weeks back. Was probably sf bay area, or sacramento. Those are the two I usually view.

How old is your son? I am glad I bought an EZ trainer. It worked very well for my daughter. However, we also put the neighbor's 2.5 year old straight to the ski skimmer this summer and that was pretty simple as well.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

Jllogan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jllogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2012 at 11:42am
my buddy made a set of trainers out of an old wooden set. He moved up the bindings cut a foot or so off the back and tied them together with a rope and hardware. Cost him about 10 bucks, seemed like a good solution.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2012 at 12:53pm
Seb,

That is so great to see, hopefully Valentino catches the "ski fever" and becomes the next Superstar.

Pic makes me laugh, when I took my first ski run at 5yrs old (1969) did exactly as your son, and stayed down in a squat, as soon as my Dad had to make a turn I kind of tipped over, LOL

Teaching my kids, or any kids for that matter, is such an amazing experience! Alex started at 5, he loved it and never looked back, Maddie on the other hand started at 5, she skied a couple times the next summer as well and then took a 3yr hiatus, she got back in (2) summers ago and is now full throttle at it again.

This summer all 3 of us skied together for the first time, one of the coolest experiences of my skiing life for sure!!

Bryan89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryan89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2012 at 11:09pm
Located in Indiana my son is 2.5 years old. He keeps talking about skiing when summer comes. Don't want to push him but want to have this around if he wants to try. I have heard nothing but good things about these things for kids this age. I am prepared to purchase a new one but wanted to see if there were any available that were outgrown.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2012 at 12:33am
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

when I took my first ski run at 5yrs old (1969)

jeez CQ..that was the year I got outa high school!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2012 at 12:39am
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

when I took my first ski run at 5yrs old (1969)

jeez CQ..that was the year I got outa high school!

john

Dad??
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2012 at 11:10am
This is our youngest member of our ski team. He was 16 months in this photo.
We bought ours new for around $99.

Asher at 16 months
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

dmiracle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmiracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2012 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by tullfooter tullfooter wrote:

This is our youngest member of our ski team. He was 16 months in this photo.
We bought ours new for around $99.

Asher at 16 months

THAT is fantastic!
Doug
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2012 at 7:16pm
valentino doing some dry land practice..LOL

<a href="">1992 ski nautique
Okie Boarder View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Okie Boarder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2012 at 8:58pm
Great pics!!!
GlassSeeker View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2012 at 12:02am
Looks like his Air DeVilliers! Andre style
This is the life
AirTique98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AirTique98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2012 at 5:34pm
Bill
98Air Nautique

Former Owner:
1990 Ski Nautique
1981 Ski Nautique
1976 Ski Nautique
1971 Ski Nautique
AirTique98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AirTique98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2012 at 5:58pm

Just practicing and trying to figure out this picture posting. Not sure I'm getting the sizing correct???
Bill
98Air Nautique

Former Owner:
1990 Ski Nautique
1981 Ski Nautique
1976 Ski Nautique
1971 Ski Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 678910 21>
  Share Topic