NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2010 Northeast Reunion - Epsom, NH!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 7891011 12>
Author
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2010 at 1:58am
Man! If CC Corporate had a private Jet, I know the Godfather would be touching down in G'Boro and getting me
Who is the avaitor on site ?
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2010 at 3:05am
Hey Guys,
I pretty sure a 210 will be available. I need to confirm with Peter. One way or another, I would like to try some surfing.

- Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2010 at 3:15am
I'll be heading up Thursday afternoon/evening. I'll be putting the course in at 6:00 am on Friday morning if anyone wants to help.

The slalom permit is from 6:00am to noon, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Rhoni will be there Friday and Saturday. We're planning to run the course 7:00am to noon with Rhoni both days. That's 10 hrs. total. If we figure three people per hour (20 mins. each), that's 30 slots. Plus additional slots with Rhoni free skiing 1:00pm - 3:00pm Friday afternoon.

I'd rather give people 25 mins. each and allow time for transition. This would leave only 20 slalom course spots however. It all depends on the number of people interested.

Those interested in grabbing a slot for either Friday or Saturday morning with Rhoni, please email me at Keith@CorrectCraftFan.com. First come, first serve.

There will be addition opportunities to sign-up for slots on Saturday during the boat show on Friday night.

Thanks,
Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
wakeboardin2k4 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2010 at 9:22am
Originally posted by Keith Keith wrote:

Hey Guys,
I pretty sure a 210 will be available. I need to confirm with Peter. One way or another, I would like to try some surfing.

- Keith

Sounds good keith. Either way there will be plenty of opportunities to surf. Between my boat and Mike who sounds very ready to do some surfing there should be some good waves being tossed around on the lake. Even with my little baby 2001 we have that wake pretty dialed in for surfing.

Originally posted by 05 210 05 210 wrote:

There was mention of a 210 being avail. Not sure if that has changed. I am with you, I would like to take a surf and possibly a rather sloppy and uncoordinated ride on a board behind a new 210. I will have my boat as well Eric, so you're welcome to surf and board behind it all you want as I will be spending zero time in the ski line.
   I'm not gifted enough to ski. Not even poorly

Sounds good Mike, I'm looking forward to it. Ill be bringing my 3 500lb fat sacs and another pump for if you decide you want to throw a little more weight in your boat.

I am hoping to arrive Thursday night. I have been busting my butt all week in hopes that I can leave thursday afternoon.

I haven't decided where ill be staying yet. Its either camping or commuting from Barnstead. It will probably be a last minute choice
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2010 at 12:50pm
I noticed that we have the slalom course on Sunday as well, with no particular scheduled activity.

I was wondering, are there any "semi" professional slalom instructors out there? It would be cool to set up some pulls, with individual boats and everything. Maybe even some kind of a contest would be cool. Unfortunately, I don't know all the nuisances of running a course.

I sent a separate email to Keith for a formal spot, but it looks like we have some extra course time as well. I'd gladly offer some beginner instruction in exchange for slalom instruction. I worked as an water ski instructor at a summer camp before, so I have a lot of experience with beginners.
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2010 at 1:59pm
Is there anything ski wise needed for this weekend. I have one pyramid extension, kids skis, kids wakeboard, etc I can bring if we know there might be a need.
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2010 at 6:23pm
I'm bringing two tow ropes, my slalom ski, one bright yellow drop ski, a set of old school adult combo skis and my wakeboard.

Actually, one thing that would be cool is if someone has a "big" set of combo skis, such as Connolly Super Sidecuts or the like. I want to teach one of my friends, but the only adult set I have are narrow and aren't really the easiest to get up on.
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2010 at 8:53pm
I've posted here and emailed everyone who has registered ... we now only have five slots left for skiing the course with instruction from Rhoni (three spots left for non-course instruction).

If anyone hasn't contacted me yet to grab their spot, please email me at Keith@CorrectCraftFan.com as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2010 at 8:55pm
[QUOTE=harddock] ... I have one pyramid extension ...QUOTE]

Kevin,
Please bring this. If we can find two climbers, I think we could easily pull off a five-person pyramid.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2010 at 9:10pm
I planned to. It is the fat braid type.
gcarbone View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gcarbone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2010 at 11:41pm
Hey guys - just got off Northwood Lake and used the launch at Maccallums which was great and just wanted to ease any concern about rocks or the shallow area. Although only a few feet deep, the channel is mostly sand...I literally didnt see one rock. So we will be good to go. Water was great - good to meet you David!

I have never done a pyramid before but i will climb. what are the requirements!?
96 SN
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2010 at 1:18am
Keith, I'll be there at 6 Friday morning to help you deploy the ski course.
Having a third would really cut the deployment time down. So, if anyone else volunteers, take them up on it

Planning to arrive at the campground between 8 and 9 tomorrow night.

Anyone gonna be there tomorrow night? I'll be 'that guy' setting up my camper in the dark..apologies in advance.

As far as the pyramid thing goes...I'm game for participating in any way possible. Wether it's lining up with another 6 footer (Eric?) as a base or just driving.

I'll try to remember to bring a tree saver (short section of tow strap). They work really well for managing multiple ropes.

As you guys begin to embark on your journeys to NH- safe travels!
See you guys soon

-Brad
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2010 at 1:34am

Well, I'm ready and packed !!

Will be arriving at Manchester airport around 2:55p.m.
I might have to wait on my limo driver Keith to pick me up.

Now that's customer service with a

Still up in the air on were I might stay.

See everyone soon....

Dave

63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2010 at 1:43am
I skied with Greg at Northwood Lake this evening, great to meet you and nice boat! I'll echo what he mentioned - the channel from MacCallum's is fine, and the water was excellent. We saw one other CC on the lake, total of maybe 2 other boats.

I'll volunteer to be a base if I'm there at pyramid time, I'm 6'2".

My boat is a maybe - the tranny is supposed to arrive back from Eric on Friday afternoon, so if UPS cooperates and gets it to me, and if the install goes easily I'll get it over to the lake Saturday. It's stored only about 15 minutes away. Or, I suppose I could toss all the parts in the car and just do the install at MacCallum's, certainly would have all the expert help I would ever need!

David
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2010 at 9:08am
As you guy's start heading out, be careful, have a safe trip, have a great time, and take LOTS of pictures for those of us that couldn't make it.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2010 at 9:18am
I plan on leaving for NH around 2. I still have to vacuum the inside of the boat and do a few thing. I should be there around 7-8. Depending on how early or late I arrive I may stop by Maccallum's tonight to drop off the boat.

If not tonight I'll be there early in the morning to help setup and watch people ski.
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
66Skylark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 66Skylark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2010 at 11:22am
I'm wondering if Keith or Bruce or Mike might be available to lend a hand pulling my boat.

My sister was supposed to be at the lake, but had to stay home to take care of a plumbing issue.

I'm leaving MA around noon-ish and will be in ME this afternoon. The boat is at my family's place in Waterboro.

Let me know.

Thanks!
Kyle

Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2010 at 11:38am
Kyle,
My Dad is up at the lake and, as you know, is only 20 mins from you. Let me see if he could help you. Were you planning to pull it tonight or tomorrow?

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2010 at 11:44am
Kyle- last year you helped me pull my boat out of the water when my truck couldn't get the boat out of the lake in LG. I would be more than happy to help you grab your boat. I have a new truck this year so i shouldnt have any towing issues. I wouldn't be able to do so till tomorrow as I am arriving in NH tonight.

If you need a hand let me know
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2010 at 12:30pm
Kyle, I'll be arriving in East Wakefield NH late tonight and staying till early Friday morning to get my own boat. Was just going to give it a last minute scrub down in the am then hit the rode for Epsom. Let me know if you need a hand. East Wakefield is about a half hour from Waterboro.
66Skylark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 66Skylark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2010 at 12:33pm
Eric,
I appreciate the offer. Let's see if Keith's dad can help me... He is only 20 minutes up the road from my family's place. If he can't for some reason, I'd be happy to take you up on that offer.

Looking forward to seeing you again.

Keith,
I'm pretty flexible. What ever works for your dad. I'll probably be at the lake around 3 or 4 today.

If your dad can't help it is nice to know Eric is available.

Thank you both!
Kyle

66Skylark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 66Skylark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2010 at 12:35pm
Brian,
Thanks for the offer... I'll keep you in mind if the other's can't help.

What a great bunch! I love this site!
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2010 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by 66Skylark 66Skylark wrote:

I'm wondering if Keith or Bruce or Mike might be available to lend a hand pulling my boat.

My sister was supposed to be at the lake, but had to stay home to take care of a plumbing issue.

I'm leaving MA around noon-ish and will be in ME this afternoon. The boat is at my family's place in Waterboro.

Let me know.

Thanks!
Kyle

I was up in that area last night, but I'm back at work today.
   Sounds like you have some help already up in the area Kyle, but if it doesn't pan out call me 12072524530 and I'll make a trip back up to help you out. I probably couldn't be back in that area till about 8:30pm.

I should be at the lake tomorrow before 10am. I still have a bunch of stuff to take care of but so far today things are flowing smoothly(looking for wood to knock on now....)

Mike

Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2010 at 1:06pm
Does anyone happen to have a portable PA system (i.e. mic, speaker, etc.)? Having a hard time tracking one down for Fri and Sat nights.

Thanks,
Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2010 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

As you guy's start heading out, be careful, have a safe trip, have a great time, and take LOTS of pictures for those of us that couldn't make it.

I'll echo Morfoot's sentiments and say have a safe and fun weekend. I'll check in after the weekend because I can't bear to look at this thread any longer.
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2010 at 1:21pm
Hey Guys,
I should be heading out between 2-3 pm (depending on when UPS shows up) and then picking up Hendricks at the airport on my way to Epsom.

I would love to get in a ski before dark if possible. Got myself a new stick and would like to try it out!

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2010 at 3:09pm
Kyle,
My Dad can help you out this evening - maybe around 7:30-8:00 pm? He's in Portland today and can make his way back through Waterboro on his way home.

Let me know if that works.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
66Skylark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 66Skylark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2010 at 3:42pm
Keith,

That is fantastic! I'll have everything ready to go...

Thank you (and your father) very much!

If you don't have it to give him, my cell is 774-573-2188.

Our camps are off of Laughing Loon Lane - Just to the left of Lake Side Market on Route5.
After he turns onto Laughing Loon Lane he'll see a 'road' on the left a couple of hundred feet up with a sign on the tree saying 'DODGE'. (It is actually second st or ave, but there is no road sign.)
Turn left there, our camps are at the end of the road.

Thanks again! See you tomorrow.
Kyle

PS -I'm leaving now... If you need to me call my cell.
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2010 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by Keith Keith wrote:

Does anyone happen to have a portable PA system (i.e. mic, speaker, etc.)? Having a hard time tracking one down for Fri and Sat nights.

Thanks,
Keith

Well not particularly portable I have a mic and a pa amp and can pull the speakers off the tower.   
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2010 at 4:17pm
Thanks Joe. I just found out that Peter was able to get one, so we're all set.

Thanks anyway.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 7891011 12>
  Share Topic