NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Get the Kids out on the water.

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 34567 21>
Author
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2010 at 4:35pm
I know how to post pictures but how do you get videos here.
LakeBoy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LakeBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2010 at 6:15pm
my videos are posted on youtube.com, and I can either cut and paste the link like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRBfgy-LIcE

and you can cut and paste this link into your "browser" window, or I can insert the above link into a "hyperlink" which is tougher to explain how to use. It is that symbol where you type in responses like this. It is a world with a paper clip next to it, just to the left of the smiley icon.

Got Foot?
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2010 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by LakeBoy LakeBoy wrote:

my videos are posted on youtube.com, and I can either cut and paste the link like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRBfgy-LIcE

and you can cut and paste this link into your "browser" window, or I can insert the above link into a "hyperlink" which is tougher to explain how to use. It is that symbol where you type in responses like this. It is a world with a paper clip next to it, just to the left of the smiley icon.

You can also embed YouTube using the Tube BBcode

Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
79TiqueRebuild View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79TiqueRebuild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2010 at 10:41am
Keith,
Can you give some instructions on how to embed videos?
I have tried several different things and can't make it work. Thanks,Monty
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2010 at 12:58pm
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2010 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by 79TiqueRebuild 79TiqueRebuild wrote:

Keith,
Can you give some instructions on how to embed videos?
I have tried several different things and can't make it work. Thanks,Monty

Same here. I tried the Youtube embedded thing and it just lists all the characters. I'm missing a step somwhere.
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2010 at 1:33pm
Once you have the YouTube URL, you put it in between the 'tube' BBcodes, just like an image.

It would look like this:
(tube)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRBfgy-LIcE(/tube)

In the example above, replace the ( with [ and the ) with ]

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2010 at 2:08pm
Got it now! I was trying to put the embeded link rather than the url one. Thank you
Whitfield View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whitfield Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2010 at 3:47pm
Any tips for Facebook video???

How about get those granparents out of the rocking chair and up skiing.

Here are a few pics of MOM @ 61 yr old throwing it down on 2. She was going to try to slalom ski but she was a little worried about how it might effect the arm she broke a while back.   Mom was on a ski team and skied tournaments in the late 60's. Saddly my step dad is fighting cancer and it has kept them off the water the last 2 yrs.

Michael ....    

I'm the black sheep ~ 1984 Dixie 299 Super Skier (350 Chev PCM / counter rotation / Velvet drive) Open Bow.
Whitfield View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whitfield Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2010 at 3:58pm
Got my daughter off of the TUBE and up on the Knee board. She hopped right up first try and then began to spin 360s / ride backwards / cross the wake and do 360s outside of the wake ~ all first try and first time up.   The NEW HO Element Knee board is AWSOME > >>>>

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1582222522232

This gave her the confidence she needed to try getting up on skis.
Wifey snapped a quick pic of us working on set up and talking it over.

It took a few tries but we were able to get her up on 2 yesterday as well. Might be able to leave th tube on the dock now...

We skied 6 hrs yesterday and at dusk everyone still wanted more from Grandma down to the 11yr old fun was had by all.

BIG Thanks CCfan for helping me get my boat up and going...
Michael ....    

I'm the black sheep ~ 1984 Dixie 299 Super Skier (350 Chev PCM / counter rotation / Velvet drive) Open Bow.
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2010 at 7:18pm
on the mom and your daugther
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
79TiqueRebuild View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79TiqueRebuild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2010 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by Keith Keith wrote:

Once you have the YouTube URL, you put it in between the 'tube' BBcodes, just like an image.

It would look like this:
(tube)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRBfgy-LIcE(/tube)

In the example above, replace the ( with [ and the ) with ]

-Keith

That works!
Thanks, Monty
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2010 at 1:01am

Yes that worked fine thanks Keith and Monty.
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
BFNSport View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BFNSport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2010 at 9:01pm
One of the best threads ever !
dmiracle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmiracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2010 at 12:00am
My daughter, 13, who learned to ski the first summer we had our Nautique (she was 10) declared over the winter she was going to learn how to slalom this summer. I promised to buy her a new slalom ski if she did it.

First time out this year she says, "OK Dad, I want to try and drop one. after about 3 or 4 tries, she stays up and skis about 200 feet. By that point her arms hurt and she wanted a break. As it turned out, she never ended up trying again that day but a promise is a promise.....I bought her a new HO slalom ski. She was one proud 13 year old.

Next time out on the lake a couple weeks later, She saddles up the new ski along with one of the combo skis on the other foot. Gets up, drops the combo, ans skied all over the lake that day.

This video is the first run on the new slalom ski. A VERY proud day for papa!

Megan Delivers
Doug
C-Bass View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-Bass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2010 at 11:46am
Lewy...as always, I love the Doodle.

Also, is that a the 89 that people are surfing behind??? If so what's the setup?
Craig
67 SN
73 SN
99 Sport
85SN
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2010 at 1:16pm
Excellent form and stability for her second run.
Whitfield View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whitfield Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-05-2010 at 9:51pm
Great Job Megan

Nice Video Lewy ~ awsome way to share those great moment. I've gotta figure how to do that.

Madison ~ 11   Second time up 9-4-10.

Michael ....    

harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2010 at 2:22pm
2010 New England INT League Championships

Blake - mini outlaw 1st overall
Reanna - junoir entro 2nd overall

bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2010 at 2:28pm
Lots of upcoming rippers!

BKH
Livin' the Dream

Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2010 at 7:37pm
Congratulations Blake and Reanna! Great job!

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
tnplicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tnplicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2010 at 1:37am

Okie Boarder View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Okie Boarder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2010 at 4:19pm
Congrats to Blake and Reanna.

What tricks did they do in their runs?
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2010 at 5:57pm
They were in very beginner group so very basic tricks switch, wave to judges, surfing the wake, touch the water, in/out both wakes riding switch, 180's, 360's, and catching some air. Blake also wakeskated but as he only got the board a couple days prior those tricks were very limited.
On Sunday they competed on a mini slalom course for the first time. They had been given some instruction by Rhoni Barton-Bischoff at the NE reunion. They had the option of pulling to the reg skier bouys and back to the wake @ 1 point ea. or the mini course running left to right through the wakes @ 1/2 point per buoy. My daughters first run was down the right side reg skier buoys and returned running the mini putting her in about the middle of 13 skiers and the boy missed one of the entrance buoys and ran the mini both ways so his score was not so good, but they had fun and will be workng on slalom again next year.

Blake(9)can slalom (with two foot deepwater start), wakeboard,kneeboard, wakeskate, wakesurf and barefoot(in the swing)and Reanna(11) can do all the same but is also working on a single trick ski tricks.

Sadly it leaves no time for tubing!
Okie Boarder View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Okie Boarder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2010 at 8:54pm
Those are pretty good tricks. My son did one comp last year and placed third with some similar tricks, but no spins. The kid that took first did a couple half cabs.
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2010 at 11:25pm
My son sqweeked by with the easy stuff because he was under 9 for the season. Next year will be a game changer as he will be in the 9-14 group and sme of those kids are close to doing flips. He will have some serious competition. Hopefully it won't discourage him and he'll work harder. Every year brings some maturity and ability so we'll see. My daughter is content doing what she does as well as she does, but really to a liking to slalom and tricks. Maybe those will be her events.
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2010 at 11:50pm
Kevin, were you at Purity Springs? We missed it this year, but have gone there a few times. That's a great event.
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2010 at 10:08am
Bruce, that was the place. We missed the first INT tournament @ Marlboro, and the Kingston NH was just a back to back slalom. We went to all the other stops.
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2010 at 1:33pm
This is our little peanut just turned 3. It’s her second year on the trainer.
It has been a year with good progress, she is comfortable going faster and in fact that’s all she says is faster, faster daddy.
She has also taken her first header off the trainer with no ill effects on her enthusiasm. I believe by early next season the floats will be off.

kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2010 at 5:57pm
finally valentino decided to give it a try on a towable behind the boat!!! its a tube but heck I´m happy!!! I will make him feel confident and then try to walk him on trying a skis or else!!!
Tomas the 2yo still afraid though...
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 34567 21>
  Share Topic