Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2005 Sport Nautique SV-211

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
fb_rider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fb_rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2005 Sport Nautique SV-211
    Posted: October-26-2009 at 9:08am
Is there a difference between the 2005 Sport Nautique SV-211 and the 2005 Air Nautique SV-211, or are they the same boat?
2004 Super Air Nautique Team Edition
1994 Ski Nautique (sold)
1979 Ski Nautique (sold)
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2009 at 10:12am
sport, open bow?
"the things you own will start to own you"
fb_rider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fb_rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2009 at 10:47am
The one I am looking at is a Sport, and it does have an open bow and a Correct Craft tower. I was wondering if it has the ride control features of the Air version. I've e-mailed the owner to ask, but haven't received a response yet. Everything I can find online seems to indicate that they are the same boat.
1994 Ski Nautique (sold)
1979 Ski Nautique (sold)
fb_rider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fb_rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2009 at 12:13pm
The owner e-mailed back and said that it has a HydroGate control, but no ballast. How does the HydroGate control the wake?
1994 Ski Nautique (sold)
1979 Ski Nautique (sold)
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2009 at 1:26pm
   The sport nautique Sv211 is to the Sv211 Team what the Supersport was to the Super Air Nautique. Same design, less features for wakeboarding. The tower was an option, ballast was an option,etc, the "team Package" comes with all that stuff. The hydrogate changes the shape of the wake by changing the attitude of the hull while running.

Check out the 05 brochure in the reference section.It will have all the info you're looking for

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2009 at 1:32pm
The Hydro Gate/Sport Shift in the down position (slalom) will add hook to the hull, theoretically pushing the bow down, in the up position (wakeboard) it will ride lower in the stern.

Typically the "Sport" or "Air" difference is graphics on the hull, ballast tanks, tower, etc. could have been added to either model (I believe). Take a look at the 05' brochure in the reference section for more info.

What trim Level is the boat, Signature (base), Limited (middle) or Team (most options)?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic