NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Flowboards

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Okie Boarder View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Okie Boarder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Flowboards
    Posted: August-31-2010 at 1:00pm
I have two flowboards that I am trying to sell. We've owned them for a couple years but only ridden them a dozen or so times. They are really fun for practicing edging technique for wakeboarding or snowboarding on land. We just haven't had enough time to use them. There are two sizes for sale...a 32" and a 36". For more information about them, check out the website link. I'm looking for a reasonable price, but mainly want tomake sure they go to someone that will appreciate them, rather than just "give them away" at a yard sale.

http://flowboard.com/products.php?section=flowboards
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2010 at 1:30pm
Andy

cool thing are they easy to ride? not that I want one..but just curious

you are a "newbie"? wassap with your count?
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Okie Boarder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2010 at 1:57pm
They're kind of like riding a skateboard except they pitch and roll quite a bit. It takes a little getting used to then it is no problem. They turn more like surfing or snowboarding and are best used on a hill.

I dunno about the count..that's weird.
copcraft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote copcraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2010 at 2:21pm
How much are you asking for them? I looked at the website and they do look pretty fun. Do you think it would be too hard for my nine year old?
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Okie Boarder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2010 at 4:06pm
Here's the CL link. I think you're 9 year old would do just fine. My son didn't seem to have too much trouble. Just be sure you have some good little downhill areas...makes it a lot more fun.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic