Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

bimini's, fat sac, extended pylon

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
jjs85cc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjs85cc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bimini's, fat sac, extended pylon
    Posted: December-24-2010 at 1:56am
I have two bimini's in the picture for sale, they came off my 85 nautique. I also have two side sacs which hold 350lbs each of water and a extended pylon. I no longer have the boat and do not have a need for these anymore. I have pictures but they dont seem to load on here.
jjs
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-24-2010 at 3:46am
Your Pic did not post, What color bimini and how much?
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

jjs85cc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjs85cc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-24-2010 at 3:21pm
I have pics posted on planet nautique towards bottom of page under gear for sale for some reason my pic will not post here
jjs
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-25-2010 at 8:27pm
How much for either bimini? Menard.1@live.com
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

jjs85cc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjs85cc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-02-2011 at 11:53pm
Selling both bimini's together for $220 plus shipping, from Florida
jjs
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2011 at 8:41pm
Only need one, let me know if you decide to split.
1987 Ski Nautique

Bama Nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bama Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2011 at 2:11pm
How much for fat sacs...?

89 Ski Nautique 2001

89 Ski Nautique 2001
jjs85cc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjs85cc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2011 at 12:25am
Hello,

Selling them for $70 plus whatever shipping is.
jjs
jjs85cc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjs85cc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2011 at 12:26am
Hello,

I split the two for $145 each plus shipping.
jjs
Bama Nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bama Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2011 at 12:42am
Originally posted by jjs85cc jjs85cc wrote:

Hello,

Selling them for $70 plus whatever shipping is.

Email me or call me.

dougsouthern1969@gmail.com
205-799-8174

I am interested in fat sacs.

89 Ski Nautique 2001

89 Ski Nautique 2001
malibud View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2011 at 6:38pm
I am interested in the two biminis just let me know dc1298@hotmail.com I will take them both and can take care of the rest
malibud View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2011 at 6:40pm
I did not see the above post sorry i will take the other for 145 plus shipping just let me know where in FLA? any idea on shipping to NC ?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2011 at 2:46am
Malibud, Take them both if you can use them. Hate to let one go but I had some unexpected expenses this month. I will probably wait till spring.
1987 Ski Nautique

anthonylizardi View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonylizardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2011 at 3:24am
I have a black one that I won't be using. I now have one in the tower. Is missing one mount, $5, west marine. I can take pictures. Let me know if interested.
ky82sn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ky82sn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2011 at 9:50pm
im interested in black top, please send pics and price to sycamoreranch@aol.com
1982 ski nautique
1966 Al Tyll Skier
Jtandy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jtandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2011 at 6:45am
Do you still have the pylon If you do send pics to jtandy@bellsouth.net thx. jon
marcus12 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marcus12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2011 at 1:00pm
Do you still have the tops or the pole?
jjs85cc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjs85cc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2011 at 12:20am
sold the side sacs, but have the pole and bimini's
jjs
Jtandy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jtandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2011 at 7:21am
how much for pole and where are you located .. can you send pics jtandy@bellsouth.net   thx jon
marcus12 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marcus12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2011 at 10:16am
I'm interested in pole and at least one of the bimini's how much and can you send pics to marcuswoods@bellsouth.net
jepoole17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jepoole17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2011 at 2:50pm
Interested in the navy bimini. Is hardware included? What material is it made of? How much to ship to TX?

Thanks,
Josh
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonylizardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2011 at 2:56pm
Josh, I live in grapevine. I have a black one if you are interested. Send me a pm.
jepoole17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jepoole17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2011 at 3:58pm
Thanks Anthony. I wish black would work for us but there's really none on the boat aside from the rubrail and dash. I know navy's not far off, but I think black would look strange on our setup.

You spend a lot of time out on Grapevine or come over to Lewisville? We keep our '89 on Cedar Creek but will probably trailer it back to the metro some this summer when we can't get down to the house.
jjs85cc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjs85cc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2011 at 6:38pm
josh send me your email and I can send the pics of the bimini. As far as shipping Ill have to check to Tx.
Thanks
jjs
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonylizardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2011 at 10:07pm
Josh, I understand. I mainly go to Lewisville because of other friends have their boats over there. When I want to go for a quick trip I hit GV. So you are in Cedar Creek. I want to check out that lake. Me and a friend would like to buy lake property and CC is one of our options. How you like that lake?
jepoole17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jepoole17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2011 at 11:52am
Jon - Thanks, my email's jepoole17@gmail.com. I'd appreciate any pics you can send, and any other info you may be able to provide (size/dimensions, fabric brand, hardware included or not). Also, sorry for the threadjack...

Anthony - we bought on Cedar Creek in Oct-09 and really like it out there. The chop can get pretty gnarly at times so you have to really hit it early or search for good water, but it's really one of the more affordable lakes and you can actually build on the water. We found our place using lakeouse.com, if you haven't checked it out I highly recommend a visit. Shoot me an email if you guys are serious about looking out there, be happy to share any tips/info I can and you guys would be welcome to use our neighborhood ramp if you're down to explore the lake a little one weekend.
trsulliv View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trsulliv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2011 at 12:36pm
Did you sell the extended pylon?
Cheers,

trsulliv
laker220 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laker220 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2011 at 11:36am
Do you still have the side sacs? Pm me please. or email to flpp@sasktel.net
Jllogan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jllogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2011 at 3:55pm
do you still have the black bimini? Do you have all the hardware for it still? What would you rate the condition? Send me an email
Jllogan1 at gmail.com
trsulliv View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trsulliv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-26-2011 at 7:43pm
Still interested in the extended pole.
Cheers,

trsulliv
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic