NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

barefoot In't iron suit for sale

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: barefoot In't iron suit for sale
    Posted: May-10-2011 at 11:55am
Size large barefoot International IRON barefoot suit for sale. Sleeveless, about 5 years old but really just broken in. Very good condition showing very little wear. The IRON suit is awesome, butt and back padding is about the heaviest I've seen. I have never bruised wearing this suit even without shorts.

Would fit up to 5'11" 190 lbs.

Color is blue w/black and silver details.

$100 firm plus shipping.
email me
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2011 at 12:52pm
Alan - I hope this means your getting a new suit, and not that you are giving up footin?!?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2011 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by skutsch skutsch wrote:

Alan - I hope this means your getting a new suit, and not that you are giving up footin?!?

I had to pickup an xl Steve, I look like a freaking sausage in the Large!!!
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2011 at 1:29pm
Good to hear Alan! I was worried for a minute...

For what its worth, to all potential buyers, I wear a BI large as well. I am 6'1" 190-lbs but that is about the max on this suit, the shoulder to crotch measurement would be tough for anyone much taller.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2011 at 3:57pm

Good ear Alan for a mute...

For what its worth, to all potential BIs. I am 6" 9-lbs but that is about the max, the hole to crotch would be for anyone.
trihartsfield View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trihartsfield Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2011 at 12:32am
I may be interested. Do you have any pictures?
Chris
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trihartsfield Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2011 at 2:28pm
I can not get your email to work. Can you send me an email or phone number.

trihartsfield@gmail.com

Chris
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2011 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by trihartsfield trihartsfield wrote:

trihartsfield@gmail.com

Chris the email worked but I just saw it now as I am at work. I will try to take some pics tonight.   I will post them here but you have first refusal on the suit.
lahama69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lahama69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2011 at 7:58pm
would you post to u.k
if so could you get me a price for delivery ??
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2011 at 9:49pm

There are no loose threads, no scuffs, no seam wear, never did any beach starts with it. The ink on the logos is a little cracked, tried to show that in the photo but it didn't come out. Can't go wrong for the price, I would keep it but it's easier to buy a larger suit than to lose 10 lbs.

Chris email me at this address and I'll get back to you quicker.

Thanks, Alan
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2011 at 12:06am
looks nice!!!
i´m interested if Chris passes...
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trihartsfield Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2011 at 12:23am
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

Originally posted by trihartsfield trihartsfield wrote:

trihartsfield@gmail.com

Chris the email worked but I just saw it now as I am at work. I will try to take some pics tonight.   I will post them here but you have first refusal on the suit.

My computer will not open up your new email. I went through your profile to send you the last one. Email me at trihartsfield@gmail.com so I can get your email. I will take the suit.
Chris
tomegtt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomegtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2011 at 2:52am

Good to hear Alan! I was worried for a minute...

For what its worth, to all potential buyers, I wear a BI large as well. I am 6'1" 190-lbs but that is about the max on this suit, the shoulder to crotch measurement would be tough for anyone much taller.
microsoft office professional,Office 2007,office 2010,
I really agree with your ideas. Thanks
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2011 at 9:40am
Your welcome,

Suit is sold guys, thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic