NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

good slalom ski

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Jllogan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jllogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: good slalom ski
    Posted: June-07-2011 at 12:17pm
Hey guys,
I am a novice slalom skier and am looking to upgrade to a better ski. I am running a pair of old school obrien cascade skies now and it just has a back toe strap. It has gotten me this far but I would like something a little better without breaking the bank. I saw a Jobe Spectra 1400 water ski with two bindings on craigslist for 75 bucks is that is a good deal. Jobe is not a brand I am familiar with. Any other reccomendations for a good intermediate ski? Thanks
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2011 at 2:20pm
You can find quite a bit of used gear on www.Ski-it-again.com also.

Jobe makes decent gear, don't know that specific model, just be sure the boot(s) are good and will fit if a fixed binding and the ski length is correct for your weight, if you are between 170-215lbs a 68" would most likely be correct. IMO Double boots are not necessary to ski better, generally more about personal preference.
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2011 at 10:40pm

66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
simao246 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simao246 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2012 at 6:54am
Timer displays the overtime with 14 seconds, the heat is still 91:93, two points behind, six fouls James quietly as tourists, face green army daniels mad dog of the post, the boss of the Miami heat, wade is still in three points, hovering circle, regardless of the chalmers and cheap nfl jerseys china shane in the 3 point line of moving around, a stopwatch on time, with four seconds, and wade forced shots, but the ball in accordance with the hero of tracks in mind not fall into the ring, in the air but cheap nfl jerseys had spent all of the game, and finally hit the basket, wade clenched fists, a face of regrets. In the home fans surrounded the green sea set off, the celtics coach doc rivers breathed a sigh of relief, and Kevin garnett (the Po) and rondo is shot zhang celebration, in overtime, they also lost his hero Pierce, but with the tough and toughness stopped another hero victory.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic