Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2013 CorrectCraftFan Calendar

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
Author
nautique78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2012 at 6:36am

1992 Nautique on the Coralville Reservoir North Liberty, IA
nautique78

56Hot Rod Special
70Mustang
70Skier
76Tique
78Nautique
79Nautique
92Nautique
98Nautique
tstafford View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tstafford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2012 at 12:28pm
1968 Correct Craft Mustang
Owner Trevor Stafford
Location Chautauqua Lake NY
Trevor 1968 Mustang
tstafford View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tstafford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2012 at 12:32pm
1968 Correct Craft Mustang
Owner Trevor Stafford
Trevor 1968 Mustang
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2012 at 12:32pm
A few more from the Footography collection......

'Picture Pat' Tierney
1984 Ski Tique
Greenlake WI
Tim Morfoot

Correct Craft Inc/ Art Cozier 'Curator'
1961 Ski Nautique
Robin Lake Callaway Gardens GA
Tim Morfoot

Joe Fennesey & Chris Marrs
1983 Ski Nautique, 1972 Ski Nautique Promo
Tyler Lake, CT
Tim Morfoot

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2012 at 11:22pm
Some great ones here. Reid's 73 Mustang and the Orange Crush side by side is great. Spent all day with Gordie taking care of the Skier and getting her ready for hibernation. It's hard to put her up when she looks so darn good! Pictures to follow.
"working on these old boats may not be cost effective but as it shows its what it brings into your life that matters" -Roger

1973 Skier
93/70 ccpb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93/70 ccpb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2012 at 11:39pm
what you dont want to hear from jbear and bill.you cant get in the boat till you get your minute,and they throw you back in water!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93/70 ccpb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2012 at 11:45pm
             dan monahan owner/driver.photographer david monahan.1993 ski nautique on norris lake tn                 
what you dont want to hear from jbear and bill.you cant get in the boat till you get your minute,and they throw you back in water!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93/70 ccpb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2012 at 11:50pm
                                        dan monahan owner.driver gene monahan.photographer scott monahan.1993 ski nautique on norris lake tn
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-12-2012 at 3:18pm

Larry Hineline
1976 Ski Tique
Seven Lakes, NC
Larry Hineline
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-12-2012 at 3:25pm
"Lak"??? Are you an indigenous person of Dagestan??
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-12-2012 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

"Lak"??? Are you an indigenous person of Dagestan??

Yeah - something like that. Home of the lak ness monster.

(actully I noticed that upon posting, but had to run out before I could fix it)
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-12-2012 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by 93/70 ccpb 93/70 ccpb wrote:

dan monahan owner.driver gene monahan.photographer scott monahan.1993 ski nautique on norris lake tn

Nice pic, but you cropped out the most important part.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93/70 ccpb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2012 at 1:27am
i know but i didnt know if john would want to be in the calender.he is already a star in our books.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2012 at 1:44am
thanx Larry...I was gonna post the same thing but can see what Dan was thinking. I know none of the Monahans would ever 'slight' me. Dan and the Idol might or might not be footing if not for me and Bill. Even tho their Dad, Gene, owner of Alan's old boat was just as much a footer as the rest of us back in the day.

cool pic...just love lookin' at that water.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2012 at 2:44am

Originally posted by 93/70 ccpb 93/70 ccpb wrote:

i didnt know if john would want to be in the calender.

Somehow I think he'll get over it!!!
-Adam

1973 Skier
Jllogan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jllogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2012 at 12:32pm
ya the picture with john in it, is definitely way cooler.
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2012 at 3:58pm
A shameless plug..

Last year, Beloit WI. with our 64 American Skier...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Our 73 SN, last August, Lake Chetek WI. ..

64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2012 at 4:02pm
Here is one I had fun shooting from the water.

"working on these old boats may not be cost effective but as it shows its what it brings into your life that matters" -Roger

1973 Skier
nautique78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-14-2012 at 7:08pm
When will the 2013 Calenders be available and will CCF let me know if one of my boats will be in the calander for 2013?
nautique78

56Hot Rod Special
70Mustang
70Skier
76Tique
78Nautique
79Nautique
92Nautique
98Nautique
70CC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70CC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-14-2012 at 7:10pm
Here's an oldy from '07. Boat now belongs to the Bentow's but I'd love to see it in the calendar. Hope Pat still has the high res original
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-14-2012 at 7:40pm

All taken at White Lake Mini 2012 by Heather Yates
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-15-2012 at 10:11am
Originally posted by Jllogan Jllogan wrote:

ya the picture with john in it, is definitely way cooler.

+1

- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

heidntique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heidntique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2012 at 6:31pm
heidntique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heidntique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2012 at 6:32pm

'96 SN
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2012 at 12:43am
I'll be putting the 2012 calendar together right after Thanksgiving. Last call for photos. Remember to email me the high resolution photos as well.

Thanks
Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
connorssons View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote connorssons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2012 at 11:48am
can anyone pull up the pic of the separator i purchased from user name britt in general discussions, and post on this thread thx jeff
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2012 at 12:11pm
Jeff's 1970 Correct Craft - Separator

adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2012 at 6:38am

nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2012 at 6:20pm
My 1988 SN

C-Bass View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-Bass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-21-2012 at 10:55am
I'll try again

1985 SN BBC
Dale Hollow Lake, TN

Craig
67 SN
73 SN
99 Sport
85SN
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
  Share Topic