NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pinstripe source

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
Author
velde99 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote velde99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2013 at 2:35am
a role is $78? 150'?
tbeard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tbeard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2013 at 2:38am
Zach,
Thanks for helping us out. I need 1 role of dark Gray P/N 95. Can I get the tape in a couple of weeks? :}
Thanks.......Tom
velde99 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote velde99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2013 at 1:38pm
How much is it per role?
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2013 at 1:53pm
$78 rod.
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2013 at 1:57pm
I will also need help from you guys if I have to order some stocking rolls. I would like to sell as many pre sold rolls as possible as I will be taking the risk of ordering blue or colors other than black based on what I think customers will need the most.

I know you all want it fast but Lets take a week or so and grab guarnteed customers with order colors.

I was thinking of switching it up a bit and doing a Dark gun metal metallic pinstripe and a dark gun metal metallic shadow on my new graphics ;).
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2013 at 2:14pm
Weare going to need a few extra rolls to tape Pete's fingers together so he can't reply to any of this.
TX Foilhead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TX Foilhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2013 at 3:16pm
Why would Pete worry unless your offing something that wasn't original?

Seems to a few asking for the gray, I've never really paid attention to the stripes, they don't stand out much in pics.
tbeard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tbeard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2013 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by phatsat67 phatsat67 wrote:

I will also need help from you guys if I have to order some stocking rolls. I would like to sell as many pre sold rolls as possible as I will be taking the risk of ordering blue or colors other than black based on what I think customers will need the most.

I know you all want it fast but Lets take a week or so and grab guarnteed customers with order colors.

I was thinking of switching it up a bit and doing a Dark gun metal metallic pinstripe and a dark gun metal metallic shadow on my new graphics ;).

Thats cool Zach as long as I get my dark Gray P/N 95 in a couple of weeks Do you want me to pay up front? If so no problem you just need to spell out the plan. Thx......Tom
Thanks.......Tom
tbeard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tbeard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2013 at 7:36pm
Zach,
Can you provide the folks on the thread your thoughts about ordering the tape? Thanks......Tom
Thanks.......Tom
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2013 at 7:49pm
I would like to have more than 5 possible 6 or 7 orders Myself included..

Has anyone got the black tape from Nautique parts? I like the idea better of the double not having clear backing that stays with the stripes. The stuff on my boat now is black with a clear overlay and the clear is starting to shrink up and look bad. This could be prevented as the way they do it will just leave the two black stripes.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2013 at 7:51pm
I would definitely not be interested in having a clear backing stick around
tbeard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tbeard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2013 at 8:00pm
No clear attached for my tape. I assumed it would be just like the factory tape. How many do you have now Zach?
Thanks.......Tom
tbeard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tbeard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2013 at 8:01pm
No clear attached for my tape. I assumed it would be just like the factory tape. How many folks plan to place an order at this point?
Thanks.......Tom
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2013 at 8:06pm
Just looked through the thred.

Tbeard
Phatsat67
Newscotty2001
TxFoilhead
Hollywood
Possibly Velde99

Lets see if we can rouse a few more! I can also check and see if they might make me 2 less rolls for the same price.

Also the most common colors for the extra rolls taking suggestions. Maybe medium grey and bright blue?

I have a customer bringing in an 87 footer for gel work and graphics so Im sure I could sell him on a roll. Another friend of ours just picked up a 89 yellow footer so thats a possibility too.
mark c View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mark c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2013 at 8:27pm
You got me for a roll of the light blue number 84 (or the 1016 Olympic blue if it was the premium vinyl).
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2013 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by phatsat67 phatsat67 wrote:

Also the most common colors for the extra rolls taking suggestions. Maybe medium grey and bright blue?

I bet red would be amongst the most common... its used on many of the burgundy striped boats.
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2013 at 11:49pm
Suggestions accepted!

Mark I thought you already had yours because you suggested it! We might get this plan in action by weeks end.
mark c View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mark c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2013 at 12:10am
Nope, have two separate rolls of light blue, but I can't draw a straight line, let alone lay down 2 parallel ones in tape, so I would much rather have a single wider stripe with both stripes prespaced. Wider is easier to get on straight over long distances. It will go in the parts box until I finish getting the paint off the hull and the temp goes back up in the spring, but at least I'll have it on hand.
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2013 at 11:42am
Tbeard
Phatsat67
Newscotty2001
TxFoilhead
Hollywood
Possibly Velde99
Mark C

If we can lets try and make this happen this next week. I know some need it sooner than others.
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2013 at 11:15am
Got two more confirmed guys from our party this weekend.

Tbeard
Phatsat67
Newscotty2001
TxFoilhead
Hollywood
Mark C
Terry M
Teddy D

Thats enough for me. You all can go ahead and submit final colors and call me with CC information. I will take a deposit for the special order and bill shipping seperately when the parts come in.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2013 at 12:03pm

Standard tomato red. Don't want to hold up the order. Ill call you maybe.
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2013 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Ill call you maybe.

phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2013 at 2:46pm
I will take everyones CC info but will not run the transactions until the order is finalized with all colors.
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2013 at 3:30pm
Only have 2 CCF guys confirmed with Credit Card info? Everyone still want to make this happen?
newscotty2001 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newscotty2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2013 at 7:17pm
Any updates? I got my Credit Card info to Zach a few weeks ago. Let's get more confirmed so Zach can make this happen.
TX Foilhead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TX Foilhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2013 at 7:33pm
I talked to him the end of last week and he had enough orders so hopefully we'll see them in a few weeks.
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2013 at 7:43pm
On hold. I may have found a source that can do these sets much cheaper. I will have the contact info tomorrow and will either go that way or place the order at the current cost.
audiodude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote audiodude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2013 at 11:26am
Has anyone checked out this source:
http://greatlakesskipper.com/category-1/40_41-boat-decals-pinstriping-and-graphics-pinstripe-decals.html
1989 Correct Craft 2001

In the words of Milton Berle: "You can lead a man to Congress but you can't make him think"
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2013 at 12:40pm
This place is supposedly near my lake cabin and can do it much cheaper. I should know today and order either direction.
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2013 at 1:19pm
Contacted the new company today hopefully I will know cost and if it's less place order.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
  Share Topic