NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pinstripe source

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
Author
newscotty2001 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newscotty2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2013 at 6:32pm
Do they have the same colors as the other place? I was originally looking for the medium gray, but it was only available in the premium vinyl. Is there a color chart for the new source?
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2013 at 5:04pm
I have a new color chart on the way!!!! I hope they all match up I cant imagine them being much different.

Looking like if the colors match for non metallic colors were at about $45.00 a 150' Roll!!!!!!
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2013 at 4:13pm

Ok, Finally got the color chart from the new supplier. They have a massive ammount of colors to choose from. I pictured a few so we can all decide which is the most correct. Should be right at 48 a roll. Metallic makes it more but the two color stripes should stay the same. Tried to get the names and numbers visible in the pictures.

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2013 at 4:27pm
nice job, too many to chose from now!

Anyone with a Burgandy 88 with the red pinstripe/secondary interior stripe please chime in. I am leaning towards tomato 304.
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2013 at 4:36pm
I'm pretty sure Bay Blue will be the best alternative to Pacific blue. I can't find my UP chart at the moment. Anyone with grey chime in.

I'm not sure which shade of black to order ;).

The two reds against the hull of the 13 G23.

TX Foilhead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TX Foilhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2013 at 5:22pm
Firemist Silver looks sort of like the Medium Gray from the last one with sparkles is that right?
dochockey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dochockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2013 at 5:35pm
Can you put all the blacks together?
1989 Teal Ski Nautique
1967 Mustang
Harris Float
Sunfish
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2013 at 5:39pm
Dove gray looks like the single 1/2" pin used between the red and black stripes on my '90... not sure if they ever used the lighter gray in a double pin on the 2001 though?

I think the Ruby or Dark red is closer to the pin used on the burgundy/gray boats. I assume the same color was used on some burgundy/white boats. Do they have anything darker than Medium Gray? There was a darker gray used on some of the burgundy boats as well (like TBeard's).

Bay blue looks pretty good!
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2013 at 6:06pm
No PINK !???
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2013 at 6:07pm
I need to match the lightning bolt outline. I feel like it's a bit lighter than the vinyl. Zach, if there aren't any near you send them to me I'll match it up. SNobsessed is the same color scheme.

phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2013 at 6:33pm
Metallic looks more pronounced in person.

Reds from orange most to darkest.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newscotty2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2013 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Dove gray looks like the single 1/2" pin used between the red and black stripes on my '90... not sure if they ever used the lighter gray in a double pin on the 2001 though?

I think the Ruby or Dark red is closer to the pin used on the burgundy/gray boats. I assume the same color was used on some burgundy/white boats. Do they have anything darker than Medium Gray? There was a darker gray used on some of the burgundy boats as well (like TBeard's).

Bay blue looks pretty good!

I have light grey on my '89, however I don't think this is original. I believe the pinstripe should be the same color as the third accent stripe on the original upohlstery, so I was thinking of switching to something darker. Med. grey looks to be the closest, but the boat is still in storage, so I can only compare to pictures.
Swatkinz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swatkinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2013 at 9:04pm
Zach,
Can you send me a snippet of cardinal and tomato red? Unless you know what the red on my 88 would be closest too, I just can't tell. Also, need your shipping address so that I can send this dash template to you.

Nice job, BTW, on getting this pinstriping source. I'm about 2-3 weeks away from really "needing" mine
Steve
2011 Sport/Air 200
Excalibur 343
2017 Boatmate Tandem Axle Trailer

Former CC owner (77, 80, 95, 88, all SNs)

Former Malibu owner (07, 09)
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2013 at 11:21am
I'm thinking MED grey. I have a bunch of original suff but thats 20+ years old so I'm sure the color has changed slightly over that time. I think Med grey is the closest we are going to get. I think I would rather be one shade off and pay 48 bucks and not 93 like the other place charges for an individual roll.

I'm going to say Cardinal for the red because the tomato IMHO is a bit too orange? I'm going to try to find my UP chart today to compare.
mark c View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mark c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2013 at 12:19pm
What about the blues? Is the bay blue, the lightest they have, but it seems a bit darker than the code 84 light blue from the other supplier, could be my monitors though. Is the roll you have with it, original from (or used by)CC?
dochockey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dochockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2013 at 12:23pm
Can u put twilight black, gloss black, coal met, and galactic grey next to each other?
1989 Teal Ski Nautique
1967 Mustang
Harris Float
Sunfish
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2013 at 12:30pm
There is only one actual "black". Should be pretty obvious.
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2013 at 1:13pm
I was just joking about the blacks. The other names are various types of metallic. Pretty cool looking if thats what you want.

Bay blue seems to be the only option from them. The stripe set I had in my hand is original but as I said I can't imagine it is the exact same color as when it was new being 20+ years old.

I will lay all those blacks together if you want?
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2013 at 2:07pm
Still have the option of 78 a roll for you guys if we all decide to go that route. But we have to order atleast 10 of those. I want to stock the common colors in these because it is soooooo much cheaper for a roll.
mark c View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mark c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2013 at 3:06pm
Well bay blue it is then, you've got my card info whenever the order goes in, I'm good for a roll along with the shift knob we talked about. No rush, If mine sees water this year it will be probably be from rain.
td_in_nc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote td_in_nc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2013 at 12:23am
Jumping in late but is it still possible to order a roll?
Bones71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bones71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2013 at 2:31am
I would also like to get my hands on a roll of a warm grey for a 89 ski nautique. how can we get together on $$ and ordering. I looked everywhere for this stripe and can't find it. Any information would be appreciated and am willing to send payment to you guys. Am i too late?Thanks, Tony L.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newscotty2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2013 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by phatsat67 phatsat67 wrote:

Still have the option of 78 a roll for you guys if we all decide to go that route. But we have to order atleast 10 of those. I want to stock the common colors in these because it is soooooo much cheaper for a roll.

Zach,

Just wanted to see what the status of this project is. Are you going to stock some of the more common colors or do we need to order individual rolls? I already gave you my credit card info, but I have been to busy to follow up. I'm looking for the Medium Gray. Let us know. Thanks again for coordinating this.

Scott
Bones71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bones71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2013 at 11:54pm
Scott, I know Zachary placed the order and what he told me was he would'nt charge me till he got them in. Thought you would like to know. I also asked for the grey. Bones.
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2013 at 4:49pm
Should have all yall's pin stripes in my possession tomorrow.
Bones71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bones71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2013 at 8:16pm
Saweeet!
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2013 at 3:38pm

Looky there!

They had a shortage on the Bay Blue rolls so they will be here next week for any of you who ordered those. I'm hungry and it's lunch time so you all should be getting some confirmation emails from me when I get the costs figured out. The metallic a slightly hugher but still way cheaper than the other company.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newscotty2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2013 at 3:25pm
Got mine yesterday. Color is perfect. Thanks Zach!

Now I just need to find the time to do it.
velde99 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote velde99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2014 at 2:31am
Zach
Looks like I am a year late to the party. I am guessing the excel had "pacific blue" now you recommend bay blue. 1/4 and 1/2 next time you order, also the grey single 1/2" Dove grey I think you said.
TX Foilhead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TX Foilhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2014 at 2:37am
I want some more, put me down for another roll when you order more.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
  Share Topic