NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Good Day on the Ohio River

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
71CCMartinique View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 71CCMartinique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Good Day on the Ohio River
    Posted: August-23-2015 at 8:27pm
Today was a great day on the river. I took my first ski ride in two years. The boat ran strong as expected. The day started out questionable. First we had to deal with about 50 B***************s at the ramp. When we hit the river, the barge traffic had killed the river. There was so much wake that I thought the day was lost. We took a ride up a "creek" and when we came back on the river, the water had smoothed out and I decided to take a ski ride. We don't do the slalom course. Just one ski going up or down the river seeking smooth water. I took a good ride and then let go. Sure I'll fell it tomorrow.    New motor is very strong. I can't wait til I get the bigger prop repaired. It does a much better hole shot and gets me out of the water a lot quicker. All repairs are good and everything is as it should be. Can't wait til next weekend. I forgot how much fun this old boat could be!!
....and the adventure continues.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic