Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1991 Ski Nautique Windshield Needed

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
mbminier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbminier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1991 Ski Nautique Windshield Needed
    Posted: September-01-2023 at 9:26pm
Looking for a windshield frame and glass from a 1991 ski Nautique. Our windshield was crushed after a winter with insane amounts of snow for the area. The side windows are actually intact but the front windshield is shattered and the bar at the top significantly bent. Located in Southern California but willing to drive anywhere to pick it up.
ErnieJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErnieJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-25-2023 at 9:51am
I've got an '87 Nautique I'm parting out and it has a very nice complete windshield. I don't know if it is the same as your boat, but I would be glad to send pictures and dimensions to you. I'm in Nashville, TN so you would have a major road trip if you wanted to come and get it! I could likely build a shipping container that would get it to you intact. If you want to reach out to me, my cell is 615-973-5463. Ernie Jones 
ErnieJ
mbminier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbminier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2024 at 7:42pm
Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately, I think the windshield may not be compatible. Based on some research it’s looking like anything between 1990-1996 should be the best fit.
However, do you happen to know the beam width of your 87’? And is the windshield one continuous glass piece in the front with two side windows?
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2024 at 9:39am
90-91 is the same, 92-93 has longer wings but will still install (might need additional holes). Anything before ‘90 is a different style, and 94+ is curved and likely won’t fit the deck.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic