Forums
NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

any idea what this goes to?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
MorningGlass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MorningGlass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: any idea what this goes to?
    Posted: August-16-2024 at 6:12pm
Hey, a few weeks ago when I was trying to troubleshoot fuel problems on my 1996 ski nautique, I removed the rear seat, engine cover and the section of floor in the back so I could check the pickup tube in the fuel tank.

When I pulled out the floor section I found this bolt/fitting sitting in the bottom of the hull next to the big exhaust pipe that runs rearward to where it exits the hull.  I couldn't see anything in the immediate area that it obviously came off of but it's pretty substantial, the threads on it are 1/2 - 13.

If it looks familiar, please let me know.

andrewmarani View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrewmarani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2024 at 10:30am
Nothing I recognize but from the way that bolt is either welded or corroded to the plate it hasn't moved in a long time.  I would look around for a nut and washer in the same area or on the other side of a stringer.
Builder
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic